PDA

View Full Version : Paralysis vs freeze talisman proc

Ezz
12-28-2016, 07:24 AM
Each of these say they have a 12% chance of proc - but I have a set of both on one of my toons and the freeze procs at a rate of about 4 to 1 compared to the stun. Shouldn't the rate be about the same for each?

Coletrain
12-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Each of these say they have a 12% chance of proc - but I have a set of both on one of my toons and the freeze procs at a rate of about 4 to 1 compared to the stun. Shouldn't the rate be about the same for each?

I haven't used paralysis much...do they paralyze the whole team or just 1 enemy at a time when they proc? I know they just changed freeze to have a chance to proc each enemy instead of all or nothing with the party, maybe the same needs to be done to paralysis?

Kaijester
12-28-2016, 10:18 AM
It's the same as freeze now, 12% chance on each opponent.

slauki
12-28-2016, 10:24 AM
It's the same as freeze now, 12% chance on each opponent.

yeah on paper it'S the same but the freezes are broken as hell. paralysis are not, as far as i know.

Shaolin85london
12-28-2016, 12:47 PM
I ve equipped my GR Eddie freezing talis with and they trigger the effect in a 70-80% of cases, using past basic skill, already max out.

Frost
12-28-2016, 01:29 PM
PvP: defense team FACEROLL my team. After 1 turn all I have is GR Eddie with 5% HP.

Use Harrow, freeze 2 of them, extra turn.

Use Harrow, freeze all of them, extra turn.

Fury bar is full, use fury, revive all allies.

Next turn, all my team alive and they have 2 allies with less than 20% HP. Use Harrow for the lulz, no one frozen :P Assassin Golden Son finish job.

Win!!!