PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of the beast not starting

Hallion91
12-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Since 3 days ago I can't play at all. It starts loading at the start-up screen and stucks at around 80%. I restarted my phone, changed multiple wifi networks, nothing helps. Is my progress saved if I delete the game and reinstall it ?

slauki
12-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Since 3 days ago I can't play at all. It starts loading at the start-up screen and stucks at around 80%. I restarted my phone, changed multiple wifi networks, nothing helps. Is my progress saved if I delete the game and reinstall it ?

hey hallion, if your game is connected to facebook or to a mail adress, the game is saved, don't worry.i reinstalled many times and everything worked fine so far.

if it's not connected than i would write to the support.

best of luck anyway

FilipMurray
12-28-2016, 10:34 AM
I had the same problem.
Contact support through official LOTB website, official LOTB FaceBook page and most important send your problem to: support@ironmaidenlegacy.com
Their team is super cool and they will resolve your problem in next few days.

P.S. Your data will be saved for sure. If you connected it via e-mail or FB.

Hallion91
12-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Hey guys, thank you for your information, yeah I have it connected with email, I guess I'll try reinstalling it then. Hope it will work, if my data is not there I wont be mad, played the game a lot already hehe.

Wish me good luck !

Hallion91
12-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Operation successful. Took me some time since I couldn't skip the starting tutorial, but after the tutorial ended just go to game options and log in with your nodding frog account to restore your progress.

Thanks again, this thread can be closed.