PDA

View Full Version : LOTB has answered my questions on Facebook - here they are for you all to read

Patrice-1201
12-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Hi Patrice,

I will answer as truthfully as I can.

1. When are characters really allocated? When a soul is collected or when it is submitted to the Book of Souls?

- The characters are allocated when you drag/submit them to the book of souls.

2. Is it better to cash many souls at once or cash them one by one (what gives the best odds)?

- The odds are exactly the same for both.

3. Is Sacrifice planned anytime soon? Could you give us a rough ETA?

- I can't give you an ETA but we all want sacrifice out as soon as we can. It is a complicated feature that we're currently working on and we're all very excited about it.

4. Are you planning Eddies Souls, more expensive but for Eddies only?

- We have talked about something like this, our designers are aware that our players would love to have a way to directly get Eddies.

I hope that this clarifies things for you,

Regards
The Legacy of the Beast team

mjmxiii
12-30-2016, 07:29 PM
Thanks for sharing Patrice! This answer brings up another question, unfortunately...

- The odds are exactly the same for both.

What are the odds? Low obviously, but it would still be nice to know exactly what odds we are buying..

Patrice-1201
12-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Thanks for sharing Patrice! This answer brings up another question, unfortunately...

What are the odds? Low obviously, but it would still be nice to know exactly what odds we are buying..

Very good point :-)

rangerdave
12-30-2016, 08:08 PM
So then, it is advantageous to save your souls to open during special events.

Coletrain
12-30-2016, 08:41 PM

I think it would be advantageous to open during an event like the Christmas Event because the characters will no longer be obtainable after a certain point. It wouldn't matter for an event such as the release of the Brave New World characters because those will continue to be available in the Book of Souls.

mjmxiii
12-30-2016, 08:59 PM

I guess that depends on what characters you're trying to get. For example with the Xmas event; does a higher probability to get Xmas characters lower your chances to get rare characters like the Cyborg? Or does it raise chances across the board for all characters?

Fister
12-30-2016, 10:48 PM
Of course the chances are only raised for certain chars. It is impossible to raise it for all, since all the chances put together can't exceed 100%.

mjmxiii
12-31-2016, 12:09 AM
Of course the chances are only raised for certain chars...

:D Exactly... waiting for events to open souls depends on the event and whether or not you want to take advantage of the best chance to win the specified chars..

Something that would be cool is if they had a monthly event where the odds of winning rare characters (the cyborg, cg and prisoner for example) was raised for a 24 hour period.

slauki
12-31-2016, 12:47 AM
thanks for sharing, i'm very exited about sacrifice too :-)

Vertax616
12-31-2016, 07:18 AM
Thanks for sharing!