PDA

View Full Version : Trooper beer?

KuroKitty
01-01-2017, 07:10 PM
So I'm gonna assume most of you have tried Trooper beer and I wanna ask how is it?I wouldn't know since I'm not allowed yet to buy alcohol but I am turning 21 in 8 days (yes 21 is the legal drinking age in America) and I plan to finally try if its any good.
Tell me what you guys feel about it.Is it worth the get?

osiris0000
01-01-2017, 07:40 PM
So I'm gonna assume most of you have tried Trooper beer and I wanna ask how is it?I wouldn't know since I'm not allowed yet to buy alcohol but I am turning 21 in 8 days (yes 21 is the legal drinking age in America) and I plan to finally try if its any good.
Tell me what you guys feel about it.Is it worth the get?

First i have to say, i am not a beer expert. I bought a 12 x pack limited edition as soon as i have heard about it. Yes, it have a nice taste. Especially if you are a Iron Maiden fan, you would like it in different way. Cool bottle design also, i kept some of my empty bottles :cool: and it is a cool gift if you have Iron Maiden fan friends :cool:

Coletrain
01-01-2017, 09:57 PM
I enjoy it and will typically order it at bars/restaurants that carry it. Give it a try!

compurocker
01-02-2017, 04:04 AM
I like the original Trooper, but the 666 version is even better. Red 'N' Black is great!

Kardas
01-03-2017, 01:10 PM
It's a bit hard to find here in the Netherlands, but I find it's quite tasty. I remember being surprised because it looked a lot like English beer a la Guiness, but way more flavorful.
Been some time since I had it though, and I've yet to try Red N Black

KuroKitty
01-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Hey thanks for the recommendations people <3 I just turned 21 today and now that I am of legal age I can go out and find the Trooper beer when I have the chance ;)

powerslave74
01-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Hey thanks for the recommendations people <3 I just turned 21 today and now that I am of legal age I can go out and find the Trooper beer when I have the chance ;)

Happy belated Birthday KuroKitty! I hope you were able to find and enjoy your first Trooper beer!