PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Corrupt Rescuer Nerf or Bug ?

Sussexsaint
01-03-2017, 04:33 PM
I run one of these in my arena team.

Used to Res a lot more often for its resuscitate ability

Now it only revives a character about 1 in every 5 times.

The text reads ' Sacrifice 30% HP to revive an ally.'

That suggests it should revive not 'for a chance to revive'

Using this a lot in recent weeks and there seems to be a palpable change after the Xmas update - if its a nerf then fair enough but the text needs to change as it reads as the sacrifice of the HP will revive an Ally

Not sure if this is only arena related as I rarely use her out of arena

Arcturus
01-03-2017, 04:46 PM
I run one of these in my arena team.

Used to Res a lot more often for its resuscitate ability

Now it only revives a character about 1 in every 5 times.

The text reads ' Sacrifice 30% HP to revive an ally.'

That suggests it should revive not 'for a chance to revive'

Using this a lot in recent weeks and there seems to be a palpable change after the Xmas update - if its a nerf then fair enough but the text needs to change as it reads as the sacrifice of the HP will revive an Ally

Not sure if this is only arena related as I rarely use her out of arena

The prime question is whether you're sure you haven't been going up against more characters with Permadeath, which would block the revive...

Somewhat related question for you: does the 30% HP always come from her actual health, or does her Titan Shield take the brunt of it? I don't use that skill much.

Sussexsaint
01-03-2017, 04:52 PM
I did think about permadeath but that doesn't account for it.

The HP loss comes from the titan shield if its still up.

She really doesn't put out much damage so I have her on the team as a clutch revive - which she used to do well and often. If its not sorted then she'll have to go in place of a decent healer

Frost
01-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Also, she never ressurects Eddie.

Sussexsaint
01-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Was just about to post this - yes she hasn't ressurected him once in the last 20 matches

Sussexsaint
01-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Ive taken her out of the team until someone can tell me its a bug thats going to be fixed - a real shame as she was a great character that I spent a lot of time and shards on