PDA

View Full Version : Looking for toon advice.

ShadowedLies
01-04-2017, 02:45 AM
As it stands now I finally managed to get my 3 initial toons completely maxed. Now Im kind of at a loss as to who to focus on now. Ingame name is James-2151 if anyone would care to look at my roster and give some general feedback.

At this point im very PvM minded as PvP isnt available, but definitely looking ahead to potentially messing around with PvP when it goes live. I think i have a pretty decent roster overall! Just would like some input from you veterans of the game.

Thank you for your time/feedback!

mjmxiii
01-04-2017, 04:11 AM
Don't know if you have seen this post from slauki but it is the most useful tool when looking for the next toon to update! It really is at your discretion who to level up next but best advice I can give is to pay attention to skill descriptions and how specific characters will benefit from the choice of talismans you have available (ie: Magus characters usually benefit most from blue magic based talismans, etc...) no matter who you pick next...

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters

Nice work on FotD! I have 1 trooper slot open if you play troopers daily...
Cheers!
:)

Shifter
01-04-2017, 04:14 AM
You have some nice characters to choose from and some really good one's already.
The three that really stood out was the bats, (blue and red) and the nomad. They fit nicely with you already have and would level nicely.
Honorable mention is the purple pyro, his passive is really nice if you autoplay when farming.

ShadowedLies
01-04-2017, 05:04 AM
Don't know if you have seen this post from slauki but it is the most useful tool when looking for the next toon to update! It really is at your discretion who to level up next but best advice I can give is to pay attention to skill descriptions and how specific characters will benefit from the choice of talismans you have available (ie: Magus characters usually benefit most from blue magic based talismans, etc...) no matter who you pick next...

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters

Nice work on FotD! I have 1 trooper slot open if you play troopers daily...
Cheers!
:)

Thank you for the input! I'll definitely have to go through that thread in a bit more detail.

Sent a trooper request your way! I play everday barring any crashes/issues I may run into.

Arcturus
01-04-2017, 02:14 PM
I don't have much new to add, just wanted to say ditto to everything Shifter said.

It looks like you've got some good builds on your top toons, as well as the Gunner Bomber Boy (but I haven't played with him much). Red bat is my favorite character, and both he & Nomad are very powerful. And that Pyro Soldier passive would be a great help on auto (farming or PVP).

scott-5496
01-04-2017, 02:38 PM
I would love a red bat for sure so I would go with that as when I use them as Troopers they really do cause destruction and the passive is amazing! The Nomad I have had for ages and he too is very good and also has a great passive for red teams or physical damage toons/Eddies.

ShadowedLies
01-09-2017, 05:48 AM
I appreciate the insight everyone. Thank you!