PDA

View Full Version : Which dupes to sell?

Kardas
01-05-2017, 08:04 AM
So I used 30 Xmas souls last night, and I didn't get Coalgiver Eddie. I did however, get a dupe Corrupt General, dupe Visions Eddie, dupe Angel of Fear and a dupe Sentinel Pyro Soldier. I did at least get 1-2 of every other Xmas toon, and my first ever Assassin Golden Son. Buying 20 Warrior Rare Souls in a last ditch attempt only netted my first Rocket Dog and another Wicker Man.

Sigh

Problem is now, I don't know what to sell anymore and are at 125/125. Other than selling a 2* Desert Guardian and an Ox Cultist and Undead Guardian I used in the early days, I don't know what I should sell for inventory space.

I've kept all my Rare GA dupes in the hope that I can use them again when Sacrifice finally shows up, as well as dupe Xmas toons and Pumpkins, because I hope that they'll be worth more than say a Corrupt Owl Cultist, for instance. Or should I start selling the 3* characters that I'll never use?

EDIT: And one miscellaneous question: I want to make a poll thread, but despite clicking the option to add a poll I can't see where I can put the poll options. Am I missing something?

Arcturus
01-05-2017, 02:26 PM
until we get more info on what Sacrifice will look like it's really anyone's guess. I just sell whatever seems to be most common. I'm definitely keeping all my Eddie's and other relatively rare characters on the off chance that they'll be more valuable.

Lord Schmeb
01-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Sacrifice?

Bwahahaha, what a sick joke. We are MONTHS away -- MAYBE -- and in that amount of time, you will have pulled thousands of bullshit 3* dupes, so worrying about what to save and trash on every shitty pull is equivalent to cramming a rusty fork up your pee-hole.

Everything but Eddie's are vendor fodder.

MadMax
01-11-2017, 11:30 PM
I don't even save 3 star dupes anymore, inventory is full of 4 star and 5 star.

The annoying thing is that from a design standpoint, a feature like sacrifice really isn't complicated to code. It's a resource-spent/reward-given system, no matter what the reward is.