PDA

View Full Version : What is your most wanted feature?

Patrice-1201
01-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Mine has to be "SACRIFICE" I am only missing 3 Eddies (Cyborg, Viking and Vampire Hunter) and have over 80 dupes (mainly 4* to 5* Eddies) and some unwanted 5* chars to release to get a chance of completing my Eddies collection and also free up some space on my chars roster ;-)

Kutte
01-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Bugfixing, followed by sacifice

ok, bugfixinfg is not really a feature but it destroys other features

Patrice-1201
01-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Bugfixing, followed by sacifice

ok, bugfixinfg is not really a feature but it destroys other features

Well the next release could "fix the bugs" and introduce Sacrifice ;-) What do you think Sparton?

slauki
01-06-2017, 11:00 AM
1. sacrifice for the reasons you mentioned. We need something to counter the RNG. We also need some possibillity to work towards specific characters we need.

2. BNW since the talismans needs some adjustments and rework before PVP is going worldwide.

3. PVP worldwide it's a great feature and everyone should be able to participate.

4. Night city, well a new world would be nice i guess, but it's no priority for me.

i didn't mention bugfixes, since a serious game should be working as intended, even if that's not the case here everytime, that should be normal.

mjmxiii
01-06-2017, 11:29 AM
I know they're prioritizing PvP and I would like to see that play out sooner rather than later but it would actually be sacrifice for me as well... Sparton mentioned that it was a tricky feature and I can understand why.

I've thought a lot about it and while it would be nice to have a button underneath the 'Power' and 'Evolve' buttons that said 'Sacrifice' and when pressed prompted confirmation and then "sacrificed" the selected char (long press on a char in "my team" screen and let go if you havent tried that yet), it's gotta be tough to figure out what would work best for everyone.

How would the rewards work? 5* char gets you a 4* legendary soul? 4* gets you a rare soul? Would it really be that easy or would it be another RNG? As in a 5* char gets you either 1 legendary or 2 rare souls or a certain amount of gold or ironite, etc, etc...

It's another Pandoras box of complaints waiting to be opened so it has to be thought out very carefully and done right, but yeah that would be the one!

Chaosego888
01-06-2017, 01:42 PM
1. Stability
2. More character slots
3. Sacrifice
4. Night City
5. Even more character slots
6. A Legendary Soul that only rewards
the only Legendary character in the
Game (Eddie himself)
7. Brave New World
8. Trooper Eddie (I would assume this
would be the one we could
eventually buy with Trooper badges)
9. PvP Worldwide
10. Charlotte the Harlot
11. New talismans
12. A whole world based on
Somewhere in Time where we
could win a Cyborg Eddie (either
the regular version or Stranger in
a Strangeland variant) as well as
Alexander the Great & the Long
Distance runner
13. Purgatory Eddie that allowed him to
transform between Man, Eddie &
Beast through the Past, Present &
Future
14. Some Women in Uniform
15. ...and even more character slots

...in that order.

Patrice-1201
01-06-2017, 02:30 PM
12. A whole world based on
Somewhere in Time where we
could win a Cyborg Eddie (either
the regular version or Stranger in
a Strangeland variant) as well as
Alexander the Great & the Long
Distance runner

I agree with all and love 12. 🤘🏻

Nicko
01-06-2017, 04:32 PM
All of the above ;)

Really, while Sacrifice would be great, new content is what I'd like most - Night City and full-on PvP

I have a pretty awesome team, and while the collector in me would love all the Eddies and characters, something more inspiring to DO with those characters is my biggest desire at this point

Arcturus
01-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Lots of good suggestions here, so let me add a new one:

A completely re-vamped inventory management system, making it easy to sort, sell, upgrade, and equip talismans, characters, shards & runes.

Roquetas-5312
01-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Lots of good suggestions here, so let me add a new one:

A completely re-vamped inventory management system, making it easy to sort, sell, upgrade, and equip talismans, characters, shards & runes.

Yes that's a good one but I don't believe in miracles lol

Sacrifice for me as I need room for more characters

scott-5496
01-06-2017, 05:22 PM
I like the idea I have seen elsewhere where people who use all their troopers get a reward of some kind - maybe 30 ironite or similar. There would need to be a check on it due to crashes so no need to do all 50 but say 40 a day or close to that would work. I think all the new content promised would be good as I need something new to do other than the farming and trooper plays so Night City or BNW would be good. PVP I can wait for, as not too bothered about that given the feedback it seems to get on amount of hours and ironite needed.

New talisman might be good too and assume that would be easy to set up. Maybe some new characters and sacrifice sounds great and is needed badly due to the limit on characters.

So pretty much the same as most people o here really!

AmBush-UK
01-07-2017, 06:03 PM
BUGFIXES/STABILITY as slauki rightly said, since a serious game should be working as intended, even if that's not the case here everytime, that should be normal.
Especially after SIX months
Inventory Selling

Sorting of Selling items Instead of this:

Should be This:
would save a lot of time
Lock for other items not just Characters Accidents happen.

Error codes be made public,
Its all well and good having error codes but some people don't have time to report them If we knew for instance MACL0 is caused by a weak wifi(which i dont think it is as i've had it on nox) we can self diagnose problems.

The different error codes have to do with different code paths for the game. The fact that they show up is just us being a bit more specific then the really vague HttpClientError or whatever messages we have before, but I don't know what all of the various codes themselves mean. That said, if you've found a repeatable way to make a certain error appear (maybe if you have a device with weak wifi signal you constantly see X error code in Y situation), please do report that in the Bug Reports (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?35) subforum, as even though developers rarely respond in there, we are constantly doing passes through there and adding new issues found to our internal bug tracking system, and consistent reproductions of errors is the best way to ensure we can find and fix the underlying problem that causes an error code.
VAGUE

The way we currently have it, our error messages are in 2 parts. The first part describes what has happened so the player can know. The second part (the error code i.e. MACL0) is an identifier - it tells our team exactly where the issue occurred within our code system. The first part of the error message gives a player all the info that you would need to know, such as there was a server failure. The identifier talks about exactly where that failure occurred in our system. This helps our team's investigation. MACL0 for instance, indicates a specific file in our system.

There is no information derived from the second part of these error codes that can be used by the player to fix the issue at hand, and we do not make public our file structure.

Thank you again for reporting these. This has all been given to the team, and we are working on these issues.VAGUE
Night city
A Lot of talisman were removed from the game 14/10/2016

The following talismans no longer drop in the campaign, but will return as drops in future worlds: Thorn, Explosive, Cyclone, Crystal, Guard, Resistance, Resilience, Warp, Rush(some more use than others)

More Storage
[QUOTE=Leviathan]http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4666-Legacy-of-the-Beast-State-of-the-Nation
In the fall of 2016 we introduced 19 new characters, and we plan to continue this trend into the new year. Expect to see more incredible new Eddies and awesome new allies.

PVP for everyone as some people have a head start will make the pvp unbalanced ! !

Nifelheim
01-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Sacrifice, but hat has been announced for the first half of this year, so...

More talisman enhance materials, I havnt noticed an increase, perhaps I'm farming the wrong levels.

More gold. Takes a fortune to enhance to 5*. They said 1 talisman a week was what they have in mind with current set up

I loved the Halloween event. Perhaps a temporary event like that once a month. Even more temporary events like a battle royal where the players form a guild/team/fc and team vs team based on their leader cards

AmBush-UK
01-07-2017, 07:31 PM
I loved the Halloween event. Perhaps a temporary event like that once a month. Even more temporary events like a battle royal where the players form a guild/team/fc and team vs team based on their leader cards ;)

DAMN GOOD Point, I omitted that from my list an event that actually benefits the players !

Zaghosto
02-08-2017, 02:29 PM
I suggest a way to get items faster like a free pass or ticket to keep farming for items

Dave-9385
02-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Definitely Sacrifice.

The ability to send bug reports on game crash.
Like most other games, you get the option to send a bug report to the devs stating which device you're on, what happened, who, what, when, where, why. A single tap of "send bug report" would give the devs more ammunition to better understand the errors.

A feature to redeem lost SoT and TPs after each crash.
Upon submitting aforementioned bug report and logging back into the game, you should be greeted with your lost SoT and TPs OR they should be put back onto your card and your lost trooper should be again available to play

An Off-line version of the game.
These last few months, I've seen dozens of troopers bin this game due to not being able to log in after updates and such. An ability where you can actually play the game for a while without wifi/network and THEN try to log in and have your progress/loot/whatever uploaded to the server (as long as you don't clear your cache, that shouldn't be too hard).

The ability to organise your toons into teams.
Could be handy for LoL and Pvp, sorting your toons into dedicated teams and saving them as such so that you don't have to fanny about scrolling through your inventory in order to adapt for different scenarios.

Customisation of your inventories.
Maybe it's just me, but it annoys me having to order my inventories based on type then class, then star level every time I want to find one of my favourite toons.

Sacrifice.

Communication between troopers.
An in-game message system where you can send apologies for crashes, ask troopers if they're intentionally not playing your toon, or even just to say hello.

Better search ability for new troopers.
It's a massive pain in the arse trying to remember someone's trooper name exactly and then trying to search for them. A wildcard or approximate match would be handy.

Have you played my toon today?
Being able to see who has played your toon today or the last time it was played by them would be great. The little screen that pops up telling you who has just earned you TPs is useless to me. The only thing I get from that is how many TPs I've just earned. Unless I make a spreadsheet everyday and tick off everyone who uses my toon, I have no idea. who has.

And all of the previously mentioned ideas on this thread........

Patrice-1201
02-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Here is my current list of dupes and hence why SACRIFICE is the definite feature for me...

5* Eddies:
3x FotD
6x Mummy
3x Coalgiver
1x Eddie
2x Samurai
3x CR
4x SoL
1x Aces High
4x Storm

4*Eddies:
6x Coalgiver
1x Eddie
12x RTTH
4x FotD
4x Mummy
6x SoL
3x Storm

5* Toons:
1x ASS GS
1x WR CotD
1x Nomad
1x Corrupt General
3x Pharao Dog King
1x Gun GS

4*Toons:
2x AoF
1x Wickerman
1x WR Troll
1x AoS
2x AoP

But also troopers search based on criteria: last active, champion, level etc...

Dave-9385
02-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Oh yeah, slightly stealing AmBush's selling idea (Sorry mate).

The ability to sell unwanted toons/talis straight out of the box instead of wading all the way back to the inventory. No dicking about, "Sell" button on the reward page especially in BoS.

slauki
02-14-2017, 11:27 AM
after all these suggestions (sacrifice first) a wheel of fortune would be nice. you could spin that every 10 minutes to get some rewards like gold ironite, badges or something like that. would motivate people to play more i think.

BillLion
02-14-2017, 01:14 PM
after all these suggestions (sacrifice first) a wheel of fortune would be nice. you could spin that every 10 minutes to get some rewards like gold ironite, badges or something like that. would motivate people to play more i think.

I like this idea. Really, we just need new content. Getting hard to hang in...

Dank Brew
02-14-2017, 10:59 PM
more eddies. Mainly trooper and killer. And then of course, Charlotte the harlot

Chaosego888
02-14-2017, 11:53 PM
more eddies. Mainly trooper and killer. And then of course, Charlotte the harlot
I can only imagine what her power move would be

Ian
02-15-2017, 09:55 AM
I can only imagine what her power move would be

Titan shield with extended duration. Because "she can take all that you've got"

SymboliC
02-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Here's something so simple that other online games have implemented but might take the developers of this game to move mountains and planets for.

The ability to RETRY the connection when a server error happens, instead of going back to the main screen.

Genius.

Dave-9385
02-15-2017, 03:28 PM
The ability to RETRY the connection when a server error happens, instead of going back to the main screen.

That'll never happen. It involves actually doing something........

BillLion
02-22-2017, 01:09 PM
This is easy for me (and easier for the devs to do than most things). More than tuning, PVP improvements and even new content -I want...

Fast passes. There should be fast passes that can be farmed, part of daily rewards, monthly rewards and obtained by other means that allow players to complete missions instantly (with all benefits as if manually or auto completed) IF they have previously achieved all 3 skulls on that mission. Other games like this provide this.

To be honest as much as I love LOTB, at least weekly I consider quitting, like others are doing or contemplating doing. The biggest thing is the responsibility to my troopers to complete 50 rounds daily. Add that to the grindfest that PVP has become and it's too much. It's ridiculous to spend so much time on completed content -starts to feel like a job. And I already have one of those (that I'd like to keep).

Please. I've made this suggestion before, but I believe this would show you care about the wellbeing of your player base (I hope you do!) but more pragmatically retain end-game players who are getting sicking of grinding and waiting for new stuff or better luck w/ RNG. (Not to mention free up some time for PVP which is where the real opportunity for revenue is if you can retain your player base).

mjmxiii
02-22-2017, 06:40 PM
I would like to see a "Boss" feature added that allows characters like CG, AG, WM and Prisoner to be team leader in campaign AND PvP. This would also be a way to neutralize the Prisoner without having to NerF him as his passive won't work against "Boss" chars.

treeb0mbb
02-22-2017, 06:49 PM
I would like to see a "Boss" feature added that allows characters like CG, AG, WM and Prisoner to be team leader in campaign AND PvP. This would also be a way to neutralize the Prisoner without having to NerF him as his passive won't work against "Boss" chars.

That would be a pretty good idea without having to nerf the prisoner but make him less op.

I also personally would really like to see trading perhaps one day because I need some troops that other people have and they need mine.