PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell are the rainbow evo shards/runes!

Nekroliun
01-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Ive been farming for some time now, for the past 3 days ive been doing levels nonstop and been doin the secret levels whenever they come up... and i didnt get one 3* rainbow evo shard or rune...

I get 3* evos of all colors... but no rainbows...

Also yes i do follow the drop map and also 2* rainbow runes arent actually real right? I mean, they are just a myth right? NOT ONE 2* RAINBOW!

Is there some hidden secret level where everyone gets theyre shit? Like seriously if i didnt get my nomad and general then id probably still be sitting with a 4* team... cant i like sacrifice my 3 DUPLICATE NOMADS to get mats...

mjmxiii
01-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Dropping like rain for me on Madness in these areas:

Battlefield:
Out of the Fire
A matter of life and death

Underworld:
Shadows in the valley
Game of death

3* Evo shards take a while to collect but I can't get the 3* and 2* Evo shards/runes to stop pouring down in those areas.

Lord of Light X will drop 3* Evo shards for me as well.

Cheers!

Nekroliun
01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Imma check these out in a sec but i just cant believe how big the 3* evo rune drops... like... check this out...2371

This was battlefield secret level on madness, i used it on a boost will talisman... atleast my soldier has some hp now...

MadMax
01-11-2017, 11:27 PM
They've been dropping like crazy for me in Game of Death madness, I actually have like 27 right now but no power up runes to level the talismans with.