PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to drop me as a Trooper - osiris-0220

osiris0000
01-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Hello to you all my fellow troopers!

I need to focus on my work projects, in other words it is time for me to put skillshards to "myself" instead of my chars :cool:

So i am having a break from grinding everyday. Because i am not going to operate effectively if i keep grinding like this.
I have noticed i am spending lot of time daily on the game. I love this game, but i also know it will keep me distracted during my working period.

This feels kind of sad, but sometimes first things needs to be done first.
Feel free to drop me as a Trooper.
If you like my champion you can keep it, but don't except Trooper points for a while :)
Thanks for all the points! Up the irons!

slauki
01-08-2017, 10:30 AM
very sad to hear that dear osiris, but i can fully understand you, since the game is way to time consuming. it's hard compatible with real life, so you definetly do the right decision.

hope you will be back one day.

best wishes man

osiris0000
01-08-2017, 10:51 AM
very sad to hear that dear osiris, but i can fully understand you, since the game is way to time consuming. it's hard compatible with real life, so you definetly do the right decision.

hope you will be back one day.

best wishes man

Thanks for the kind words slauki, this was a hard decision for me. Because we have a nice community here for almost half a year and i really used to hang here with you guys. But i will keep and eye here and i will be back as soon as i am done with important stuff i need to deal with.

PerthEddie
01-08-2017, 11:51 AM
One of my best Troopers :(

Totally understand where you are coming from though. I will keep you as a Trooper and hope to see you back soon. Good Luck with the work projects

osiris0000
01-08-2017, 02:33 PM
One of my best Troopers :(

Totally understand where you are coming from though. I will keep you as a Trooper and hope to see you back soon. Good Luck with the work projects

Thanks for your kind words and understanding my friend, i will try to be back soon and keep sending trooper points everyday again. Cheers! :cool:

Chaosego888
01-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Sorry to see you go. Good luck and hope to see you in the game again one day. Send me a request when you return if you want.

Nekroliun
01-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Sad to see you leave, been fun talking to you and the bunch here, but ur doing the right thing, as much as a game is good, as much as it gives you friends, hapiness and fun, if it keeps you from your tasks then you need to leave it... sadly.

Cya osiris!