PDA

View Full Version : Cleared 1,000x Secret Locations and my Legendary reward is...

Lord Schmeb
01-09-2017, 01:11 AM
LOL.

4-Star Green Pyro Soldier.

I KNEW better than to get my hopes up at all, but as I counted down over the last few weeks, getting ever-closer to that coveted Legendary Soul, I almost felt like this time was going to be different. This time was going to be amazing. Aces High Eddie. Red Troll. Cyborg. Something that I didn't at least already have. I was damn near positive that THIS time, I'd be in the cat-bird seat.

Ah well. At least I can do PVP in order to keep from going apeshit.

Just kidding.

I'm clearly not worthy of trying that out either.

I've about fucking had it with this game. Now I know how serious heroine addicts feel. They HATE it, but can't give it up. At some point though, something has to give. Since this game obviously won't kill me, that leaves quitting the only viable option. Not there yet, but holy shit, I'm getting there.

Leo_ID
01-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Just pulled out legendary soul from the achievement, too. And I got.....

....5-STAR PHARAOH DOG KING

Which is great..... if I hadn't have one...

satani
01-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Mine was 4* gunner Tailgunner Eddie ... great, if i woulnd'nt waready got him by BNW souls before.
There's anyway only a small list of 4*-5* characters left, that i don't have: (and still hunt for)
Gunner COTD, Assassin Pyro Soldier, some Eddies (Viking and Pharaoh up front) and the assassin COTD.
On my second account im ~400 Secret locations away, but i bet, there i will get my 5th nomad.

blade685
01-11-2017, 02:56 PM
loot souls system is a big big shit
I didn't open and buy souls since many month
I'm waiting a big change to open anything.........
Many players leave the game cause of that, lofb team is really really bad

Chaosego888
01-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Mine is still just sitting in the book of souls along with the 3 before it. I figured it was better to hope there was something awesome in it rather than being disappointed by another duplicate 4 star. Maybe I will wait until I have 99 of them before opening.

Ian
01-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Legendary soul is the same regardless of what you get it for. Feel for the OP, but got to laugh at the crybabies who complain about getting a 5* character.

Feajy2
01-12-2017, 03:14 PM
From my Legendary Soul after clearing 1,000 secret locations was Tailgunner Eddie. Now need only evolve him to 5 stars.

BillLion
01-12-2017, 03:35 PM
From my Legendary Soul after clearing 1,000 secret locations was Tailgunner Eddie. Now need only evolve him to 5 stars.

That's a great one -congrats!

Lord Schmeb
01-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Got my daily reward Gunner/Ass soul yesterday, and took zero pleasure in tossing it into Eddies mouth -- because I've been there, done that, and I'll be damned if I'm going to get my hopes crushed yet again.

And then there was a flicker of RED LIGHT, a primeval scream, and lo...!

My ass was spared another savage assaulting! Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, 4*, ugly as sin, but one of only a handful of characters I've really been coveting.

My Maiden-Boner is off the charts, so to speak.

treeb0mbb
01-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Got my daily reward Gunner/Ass soul yesterday, and took zero pleasure in tossing it into Eddies mouth -- because I've been there, done that, and I'll be damned if I'm going to get my hopes crushed yet again.

And then there was a flicker of RED LIGHT, a primeval scream, and lo...!

My ass was spared another savage assaulting! Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, 4*, ugly as sin, but one of only a handful of characters I've really been coveting.

My Maiden-Boner is off the charts, so to speak.

Hey I recently got one as well. Is he any good? How do you suggest I should use him as, because it hits pretty hard but has some low hp.

Lord Schmeb
02-06-2017, 02:11 AM
Hey I recently got one as well. Is he any good? How do you suggest I should use him as, because it hits pretty hard but has some low hp.

I gave him/her(?) six of the blue Ankh talisman. (The ones that raise magic) Hits like a truck. Paired with green pyro soldier for an extra magic boost and you're good to go. The only thing that has killed it so far has been when yellow LoL boss hits fury and im not full health. Even then, it's not always.

Great toon.

Piece of Mind
02-06-2017, 11:45 AM
After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was... 4* Magus Corrupt Rescuer. Which I already have. To ease the sting of disappointment I purchased a rare gun/assassin soul, and got... 3* Storm Eddie. Which I already have.

Feels bad.

prin666team
02-06-2017, 12:28 PM
After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was...
Green Golden son.

Lord Schmeb
02-07-2017, 12:08 AM
After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was...
Green Golden son.

Ouch., that hurts.

BonFire
02-13-2017, 07:41 PM
I got Pharaoh Dog. I got another Legendary soul, but I don't remember from where, but it gave me The Wicker Man.

iPoop
02-13-2017, 10:47 PM
I got Pharaoh Dog. I got another Legendary soul, but I don't remember from where, but it gave me The Wicker Man.

Ooof! All I can say is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmFwKH5bVY&ab_channel=KeithR.

BonFire
02-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Ooof! All I can say is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmFwKH5bVY&ab_channel=KeithR.

Hahah, thank you.

Fister
02-16-2017, 04:08 PM
After clearing 1,000 sl I got my Legendary Soul today. With shaking hands I dropped it into Bos.

Bruce was screening, Eddies eyes was flashen, so I prepared myself to recieve my fellow Viking.

But instead I got a undead rescuer. Boy was I dissappointed. Why all the fuzz, when its just a 4* toon?

But looking at his moves and that damage increase per skill shard maybe I judged him too hasty!

Oppinion?

Cheers

Hypnos
02-16-2017, 04:23 PM
After clearing 1,000 sl I got my Legendary Soul today. With shaking hands I dropped it into Bos.

Bruce was screening, Eddies eyes was flashen, so I prepared myself to recieve my fellow Viking.

But instead I got a undead rescuer. Boy was I dissappointed. Why all the fuzz, when its just a 4* toon?

But looking at his moves and that damage increase per skill shard maybe I judged him too hasty!

Oppinion?

Cheers

there are two undead rescuers and they're both got at 3 stars. What you meant is corrupt rescuer but again there are assassin, gunner and magus versions.

Fister
02-16-2017, 06:03 PM
Its a warrior undead rescuer. With the for a warrior type strange passive BLOCK. Came as 4* 😆

Cheers

Hypnos
02-18-2017, 03:10 AM
Its a warrior undead rescuer. With the for a warrior type strange passive BLOCK. Came as 4* 😆

Cheers

My bad. Sorry but I haven't pulled him myself so couldn't tell you. Hopefully someone can help you out here

Tritium
02-18-2017, 04:08 AM

Cheers

I'd love to draw that toon. His skillset seems great for PVP tanking. Not only can he set up an infinite reflect shield, but he can then heal himself on his basic attack to continue tanking for your other toons. Between him and AoS, it's a tough call on who's the best tanking toon (although my money is on the warrior rescuer).

Fister
02-18-2017, 10:55 PM
Yeah, after giving him a closer inspection I'm thinking you will get to see him at some time in the arena. Always looking to improve my setup.

Not that I'm not doing okay atm. Won against sag not to forget revenged myself twice at Jofer16, first time even going 2nd. 😀

Cheers

Lord Schmeb
02-22-2017, 02:05 AM
Sons of dirty bitches...

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/flakestein/IMG_0955_zps5gyzybza.png

Not counting the utterly worthless Vampire Hunter, I finally popped my 5-star cherry. I was SOOOOO close to calling this game quits (mostly due to the fact that all of a sudden it's FUN as fuck, but costing me dearly in the wallet -- even more so on the Wife-O-Meter), but THIS just happened.

Dear Gods, if my phone could orgasm, I surly would've drowned. Only like 7,000 Skill Shards to go before he's ready to rumble, but oh man, I am oh-so-down. I think I'll be officially done with pissing and moaning about this game, as I'm pretty sure I just won.

#winning

BenjaminBreeg
02-22-2017, 05:51 AM
Congratulation!
My favorite Eddie, the one I'm always looking for...

Tritium
02-22-2017, 06:00 AM
Sons of dirty bitches...

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/flakestein/IMG_0955_zps5gyzybza.png

Not counting the utterly worthless Vampire Hunter, I finally popped my 5-star cherry. I was SOOOOO close to calling this game quits (mostly due to the fact that all of a sudden it's FUN as fuck, but costing me dearly in the wallet -- even more so on the Wife-O-Meter), but THIS just happened.

Dear Gods, if my phone could orgasm, I surly would've drowned. Only like 7,000 Skill Shards to go before he's ready to rumble, but oh man, I am oh-so-down. I think I'll be officially done with pissing and moaning about this game, as I'm pretty sure I just won.

#winning

Holy smokes! That's the luckiest pull from a legendary soul I've yet seen! Congrats, man! :D

Lord Schmeb
02-23-2017, 02:23 AM
Holy smokes! That's the luckiest pull from a legendary soul I've yet seen! Congrats, man! :D

To be fair, this was actually a rare gunner/assassin soul -- I was just too lazy to make a new thread... 👍🏻