PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric Talisman

TrooperEddie666
01-09-2017, 07:04 AM
So i got my fourth Vampiric talisman from FotD when it first re-opened through the rent a trooper challenge. Since then i have not got 1 more even though I'm playing FotD at least 6 times a day. Anyone else able to get a second set of Vampiric talisman? Are the devs able to help with this as it doesn't seem to be dropping at all now.

Roquetas-5312
01-09-2017, 09:36 AM
So i got my fourth Vampiric talisman from FotD when it first re-opened through the rent a trooper challenge. Since then i have not got 1 more even though I'm playing FotD at least 6 times a day. Anyone else able to get a second set of Vampiric talisman? Are the devs able to help with this as it doesn't seem to be dropping at all now.

Vampiric talisman is a non standard drop so you can't farm a level for it

TrooperEddie666
01-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Vampiric talisman is a non standard drop so you can't farm a level for it

You can farm the Fear of the Dark levels. The Drop Info says that it should drop on normal hard and madness. So far not 1 and i just spent over 80 SoT on it.

Peppoah
01-25-2017, 11:42 PM
Where is the Fear of the Dark-level? I can't find it in my game.

Shifter
01-26-2017, 12:46 AM
that fear of dark level does not work for everyone, it does not work for me so you may not get it. But my understanding on how to get there is go to achievements/challenges, click on the go button on rent a trooper, if it works for you it will go to the secret halloween event. For me it takes me to Powerslave.

On the OP, I have two sets but one was from clearing the madness secret location, before there were removed, the second set from the FOTD event during Halloween.

Peppoah
01-26-2017, 12:45 PM
Thank you, Shifter. It doesn't work for me. Takes me to Blessed Garden on Ailing Kingdom.

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 02:05 AM
I finally found out, where FotD level is. There's a video on YouTube. When you search for Glinch of the dark, you should find it. It worked for me. I was there, but after I played the daily SL on Ailing Kingdom, it disappeared. Maybe I'll find it again tomorrow? I won a skillshard there, that also disappeared, when I used it and a set of vampiric Talis, that I still have. They're my first ones ever, since I'm playing.

Patrice-1201
02-08-2017, 01:41 PM
This was a special event for Halloween and it now disappeared

Leo_ID
02-08-2017, 03:46 PM
The glitch thing is actually working for me. Tried that trick this morning and I spent a lot of SoT there. Managed to unlock all difficulties and got some rare souls, talismans (including 1 Vampire) and plenty of usable runes.

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 09:15 PM
The glitch thing is actually working for me. Tried that trick this morning and I spent a lot of SoT there. Managed to unlock all difficulties and got some rare souls, talismans (including 1 Vampire) and plenty of usable runes.

I'm happy that my Tipp was useful for somebody.

druid138
02-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Yes, it worked for me too. I followed exactly what the YouTube demo showed and was taken right to it. I replayed Normal and Hard, and then beat Madness for the first time. My team was too weak for Madness during the event. My prize for beating Madness for the first time was 25 ironite, a Rare GA soul, and some other good stuff. My daughter, who is a huge fan of this game, howled at the moon from excitement when she saw that soul drop! She gets to redeem all Rare and Rare GA souls I get. Thanks for sharing!!!

By the way, the comments on YouTube explain how to find Hard and Madness . . .

druid138-6195

Leo_ID
02-09-2017, 01:02 AM
I'm happy that my Tipp was useful for somebody.

Yep, despite have no particular loot to find there, it's a good fun to be back in the FotD while waiting the bugs calamities end :cool:
Thanks for the sharing anyway!