PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Casualties

mjmxiii
01-10-2017, 06:25 AM
So even though I always have the best of intentions when I take a trooper into battle, the game doesn't always co-operate with me. It sucks because helping you all out is one of the best parts of the game.

In a perfect world there would never be a crash, a game freeze or an error message but, no such luck and as a result, troopers are the casualty. Hope this becomes a thing of the past sooner than later and for better luck tomorrow!

Today's unfortunate Trooper:

Nicko-0517

scott-5496
01-10-2017, 10:07 AM
I am with you on this for sure. I hate it when my Troopers get let down by the game. I usually lose a few a day and I am sure I lose a few from people who have me as a Trooper too. I am hoping they consider rewarding people like us who play Troopers everyday as I think that is fair and would also entice those who do not play Troopers everyday to go for it. I think PVP is eating into a lot of my Troopers as I am not getting what I used to - maybe half my Trooper points on an average weekday though usually more at the weekend.

mjmxiii
01-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Yeah man, it's an annoying bug at the moment but so far so good today. It really sucks when you're using a trooper that helps you out everyday. Hey I have a trooper slot open dude, gonna shoot you an invite. Looking for a couple more legit troopers.

scott-5496
01-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Cool. I have just accepted your request.

mjmxiii
01-13-2017, 07:09 AM
Had a few crashes today with Troopers points in play. 3 but I don't remember which. Better luck tomorrow!

Cheers

scott-5496
01-13-2017, 10:55 AM
So far no crashes at all and only 7 troopers to go! That is rare but maybe by saying this it will now crash......

Chaosego888
01-15-2017, 09:29 PM
I think PVP is eating into a lot of my Troopers as I am not getting what I used to - maybe half my Trooper points on an average weekday though usually more at the weekend.

I have noticed this as well. I noticed also that sometimes I log in and the notification window shows 8 players and says my champion earned 200 badges and then I compare that with my total badges and I have earned 500. This means 12 troopers didn't get credited in the notification window. This happens more on the weekend as well.

Aristo4
01-15-2017, 09:49 PM
I have noticed this as well. I noticed also that sometimes I log in and the notification window shows 8 players and says my champion earned 200 badges and then I compare that with my total badges and I have earned 500. This means 12 troopers didn't get credited in the notification window. This happens more on the weekend as well.

Happens sometimes, but don't worry about me, I'm always there, shown or not :p

Chaosego888
01-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Happens sometimes, but don't worry about me, I'm always there, shown or not :p
I figured as much. You would be forgiven quicker anyway since you have my favorite character... that I can't get no matter how much I spend! I think I am going to start saving skill shards for when I finally do!

Leo_ID
01-24-2017, 01:54 AM
My today's victims of MACLO error: Tom-7714

After a recent small update today, I experience 4 different errors within half an hour. Not really sure whether they're related or just coincidence. I'll use the rest of my troopers to farm in Fallen Angel, wishing it'll be much safer over there

Aristo4
01-24-2017, 02:18 AM
My today's victims of MACLO error: Tom-7714

After a recent small update today, I experience 4 different errors within half an hour. Not really sure whether they're related or just coincidence. I'll use the rest of my troopers to farm in Fallen Angel, wishing it'll be much safer over there

........ :D