PDA

View Full Version : A message to my troopers! (Vertax-1387)

Vertax616
01-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone! I am quitting this game for 6 months, because I have really important exams to enter university. I love this game and I will DEFINETLY return after my exams finished. So my reason for quitting is an obligation. Thanks to all of my troopers who helped me in this six and a half month journey! I hope PvP and BNW will be live by the time I returned :D
Also I hope you guys will readd me after my return :)
Have a really nice day, cheers...

Browno
01-11-2017, 10:27 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your studies, you have been a great trooper :)

MrFreeze
01-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Good luck! I might still be on your list 6 months from now. I'll send a few badges while your studying.

Leo_ID
01-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Good luck! I appreciate your effort for the exams, as I am now on GMAT and TOEFL preps too

Vertax616
01-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Thanks a lot everyone for their wishes!

Ian
01-12-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm keeping you on my list buddy - you have always been there for me even when I had trouble logging in for a few days, and your Eddie is pretty useful. I reckon you will have lots of badges to spend when you return! Good luck with your studies.

Vertax616
01-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Thanks a lot Ian, also MrFreeze! :D

powerslave74
01-13-2017, 11:07 AM
Good luck on your exams!

propagandy
01-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Good luck buddy! We've became trooper friends the day before you announced this, so I will do my best to assume the two are not connected. I would hate to think I drove you away from the game! ;)

Take care and give em hell.

Vertax616
01-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Good luck buddy! We've became trooper friends the day before you announced this, so I will do my best to assume the two are not connected. I would hate to think I drove you away from the game! ;)

Take care and give em hell.

Hello my friend, of course they are not connected! I just understood that I need to concentrate on my exams so that I can play without feeling any bit of guilt in summer. :) Thanks for your wishes...
Also thank you too powerslave!

Nicko
01-13-2017, 07:23 PM
Thanks so much for the heads up!

I'm going to remove you - for now - but please contact me when you're back playing again

Seems like there's always at least one Trooper to remove each week, so would leave to have you back as a Trooper when you're ready to play again. You'll be the first one I add...

Good luck with school!

Vertax616
01-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Thanks so much for the heads up!

I'm going to remove you - for now - but please contact me when you're back playing again

Seems like there's always at least one Trooper to remove each week, so would leave to have you back as a Trooper when you're ready to play again. You'll be the first one I add...

Good luck with school!

Thank you very much Nicko! I will make sure to contact you when I return.