PDA

View Full Version : Game Hack: How to become Nr.1 every single week

slauki
01-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Hey Guys,

i thought long about, if i should post this, and i hesitated for some days, because this could cause serious trouble. But well I think you have the right to know this, since it's the most exploitable thing ever. I informed Sparton and Kaz some days ago, and now I want to inform you too.

Curious now?

Actually this is a pretty easy thing to discover, so it will get public anyway, and maybe some people using this to their favour for weeks, so let's get started:

If you have a 2nd account it's really easy to cheat at PVP. You play till your 1st account can fight against your 2nd account and then you can play endlessly one against each other. It's like endless ping pong. The main account will win all attacks and he will also win all defences, since you can attack him with only an eddie. So you will get massive points on every fight. Another bonus is that you won't loose many fights because the only one who can revenge on you is your 2nd account.

Yes, you will loose the occational battle, when someone attacks you from the list, but that's all.
No difficult spots for you, no fear of revenges, no waste of time.

With this simple strategy, you can earn more points than you could imagine. Especially these days, when every revenge is hurting you so badly.

I will be honest guys, I tried my theory on Sunday and it works as intended, it's 100% sure that it works. I have no inclination to cheat, since you guys should know, that I'm interested in a healthy game in general, not only in my personal favour. That's why I wanted to make this public. And since this is beta it's better to mention such ridiculous things before PVP goes worldwide. Not sure what devs can do about that, but this endless revenge cycle is too exploitable. There are plenty of possibilities to cheat with them, and that will hurt the game massively. That's why I'd like to do my best to prevent this.

Best regards

donslauki-3210

Nicko
01-12-2017, 02:33 AM
1) Good thing I'm #2

2) Most here will vouch they've been attacked 10-15 times by me :cool:

Thanks for posting - really useful info

slauki
01-12-2017, 02:38 AM
1) Good thing I'm #2

2) Most here will vouch they've been attacked 10-15 times by me :cool:

Thanks for posting - really useful info

agree man, you beat me up a lot no doubt about you. this is also just an informational thread, it's possible and it's very easy to do that's the most important point.

MrFreeze
01-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Thanks for the info. It's good to get this out in the open. lots of people have multiple accounts. This game makes it easier to do than most. You could potentially do this with numerous accounts. Good thing it's still only beta. That's a big problem to solve. I don't know if I want to chase the ranking anymore after finding this out

Nicko
01-12-2017, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the info. It's good to get this out in the open. lots of people have multiple accounts. This game makes it easier to do than most. You could potentially do this with numerous accounts. Good thing it's still only beta. That's a big problem to solve. I don't know if I want to chase the ranking anymore after finding this out

It does kind of leave an icky feeling

This is a really, really important topic

I'm hoping Sparton responds soon. Even if he doesn't have an immediate answer, solving this needs to be acknowledged as a priority

Nekroliun
01-12-2017, 04:52 AM
As much as im tempted to try this out with my second account, the game would lose the fun when u can just get to rank 1# with no effort, and it would feel bad to dominate people who actually "work" hard to get to the top ranks.

Good thing we have people like you slauki, this should be fixed ASAP

Sparton_LOTB
01-12-2017, 07:01 AM
lol, I'm really bad at forum; I guess I've had that personal message for you all this time and just didn't notice.

A warning to anyone who looks to use exploits and compete in PVP, if we detect you are cheating in any way (using this method or otherwise), we will ban you from participating in PVP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, slauki. We will take this into consideration when looking at revising the state of revenging in the game.

BillLion
01-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Thanks for bringing this exploit into the light of day, Slauki.

My motto in any type of gaming is "I want to beat you, not cheat you."

Glad you see it the same, and I hope this gets fixed.

Shaolin85london
01-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Thank you slauki for sharing this smart though, up the honest irons!

MrFreeze
01-12-2017, 12:01 PM
I hope we're kept posted on what's going on with this. I don't want to use any ironite on pvp if I'm gonna get knocked out of the top 25 on Saturday because of it. Even if revenges are limited, you could still gain an advantage by doing this.

Nicko
01-12-2017, 12:11 PM
lol, I'm really bad at forum; I guess I've had that personal message for you all this time and just didn't notice.

A warning to anyone who looks to use exploits and compete in PVP, if we detect you are cheating in any way (using this method or otherwise), we will ban you from participating in PVP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, slauki. We will take this into consideration when looking at revising the state of revenging in the game.

Thanks Sparton - absolutely the right thing to do - but other than limiting revenge and from a practical point of view - how will you stop this? How is detectable?

MrFreeze
01-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Maybe they have a way to view a players match history. If they can do that it would be pretty obvious I think. Although maybe not, some people seem to revenge a lot more than others. There are players in the top 25 that rarely show up in my list. There are also players in the top 25 that I don't ever seem to be attacked by. But that might not even be related, who knows.

Nicko
01-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Unless they're manually auditing accounts I just don't know how it's possible, but I'm no programmer. Maybe there is a way they can put an automated flag that triggered if two players go back and forth more than 20 times in a week

Cause if there was a shill or second account it could theoretically be used over and over and over , which would be pretty obvious. Obvious, that is, if there's someone actually looking at it.

I get more irked the more I think about this, and so awesome of Slauki to bring it up. But if there's not something tangible and known as far as enforcement other than "if we catch you" I could see a ton of second accounts being used now that this is known

It had to be brought out into the open, but the effect the unveiling has will depend on how it's handled

And honestly, maybe there is nothing they CAN do other than limit revenge or attacks - but that would likely be good enough

Demoonchild
01-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Thanks for share Don Slauki.

I'm sure that most here already knows who's the one exploting this... yeah, that same guy who offends and keep complaining on everything, a real pain in the ass.
I hope devs kicks him so strong that he couldn't be able to sit in months...

Actually I think that just taking cheaters off PVP is a soft measure. After all they already have the Ironite, souls and everything "gained" by taking advantage/cheating.
Deleting the whole account seems a nice punishment, but that's just what I think....

Frost
01-12-2017, 01:56 PM
This is something serious, the revenge must be reviewed a lot to solve things like this. Limit? Change the rewards from points to iron coins? Dunno.

They can dettect this with a simple select on a database if they are tracking every battle, depending on the data they gather. They can for example get my account and see all my day battles, see if it was attack or revenge and who I attacked/revenged. If the same account appears a lot, it MIGHT mean an exploit.

Nicko
01-12-2017, 02:10 PM
This is something serious, the revenge must be reviewed a lot to solve things like this. Limit? Change the rewards from points to iron coins? Dunno.

They can dettect this with a simple select on a database if they are tracking every battle, depending on the data they gather. They can for example get my account and see all my day battles, see if it was attack or revenge and who I attacked/revenged. If the same account appears a lot, it MIGHT mean an exploit.

Shouldn't be difficult - if "a lot" is spread around

I attack you a lot ;) - cause you're on my list. But I can say that about a lot of people
- it's how I've gotten points

But if "Frost" was on my log 185 times? That's more than "a lot"

slauki
01-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Hey folks, glad to see some constructive critisism here, i was afraid that people could be more mad about it and i don't want to cause bad vibrations here.
But i have the feeling, that many moaners have left, so that actually al lot of cool people are left here :-)

Anyway: limit the revenges would be an obvious solution, but probably that would mess up the concepts devs had for this feature.

Well if it's possible to track evey match it would be enough to control the top 25-50 player for some cheating patterns. Since that are the only
relevant ranks. If it's not possible yet, devs should implement this.
Even when someone uses his 2nd account once or twice a day and end up in place 150th, well who cares. But if someone gets constantly
rank 1-10 just because of cheating, that should be investigated and punished. I would like to see some investigation before this weekly reset, but not sure if that's managable for the devs. I would know where to start investigating anyway ;-)

Nicko
01-12-2017, 04:03 PM
The top players so far have been me and Pizza Friday

I'd like to make it known I've climbed the ranks honestly and have no second account. I invite the developers to validate this.

It would be cool if XcarecroW appeared here and did the same, as obviously we're the two most would be looking at since we have so many points above everyone else

Fister
01-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Having a second account is not the only way I think. Just the more easy one. You can have a friend or more friends in the game that keep attacking/revenging on you and let you win. So the only solution to this problem is limit number of revenge. Without having participated, I'm no canadian nor do I want to worm my way in by making look like I am, I would say 1 attack followed by a retalliation, and that's it. Best out of 3 at the most imo.
Sorry if it came out sour, but it is just frustrating to stand outside looking into the promised land. 😅

Nicko
01-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Having a second account is not the only way I think. Just the more easy one. You can have a friend or more friends in the game that keep attacking/revenging on you and let you win. So the only solution to this problem is limit number of revenge. Without having participated, I'm no canadian nor do I want to worm my way in by making look like I am, I would say 1 attack followed by a retalliation, and that's it. Best out of 3 at the most imo.
Sorry if it came out sour, but it is just frustrating to stand outside looking into the promised land. ��

Hopefully they're rich friends if they're spending all that Ironite and losing on purpose to help you ;)

Guess it could happen but a second account is far quicker and easier

And wish they WOULD let more people in - though I must admit I've been seeing more names lately so keep the faith!

zamasu
01-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Great observation Slauki,

I was thinking about something along the lines but couldn't get to a solution. I think banning accounts it is a good idea but how effective would it be? I mean how many accounts can they detect honestly?

Now outside the topic how is the point system working at this moment? I mean how is determined how many points you get per battle won?

Fister
01-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Hopefully they're rich friends if they're spending all that Ironite and losing on purpose to help you ;)

Guess it could happen but a second account is far quicker and easier

And wish they WOULD let more people in - though I must admit I've been seeing more names lately so keep the faith!

Thank you, I will. ☺

More names you say. Maybe Canada is expanding 😄

Aristo4
01-12-2017, 07:50 PM
The top players so far have been me and Pizza Friday

I'd like to make it known I've climbed the ranks honestly and have no second account. I invite the developers to validate this.

It would be cool if XcarecroW appeared here and did the same, as obviously we're the two most would be looking at since we have so many points above everyone else

Yeah, where's pizzafriday? maybe xxcarecrowxx can inform him to come around.

slauki
01-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Maybe they're both hanging with Captain Howdy?

who is captain howdy?

BillLion
01-12-2017, 09:06 PM
who is captain howdy?

I thought it was pizza's second account but it appears inactive -my bad 2381

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Ok, i dont have the need to say anything, but clearly there is a jealous hater here. So lets start. Yes, captain howdy was my second account that i started because i was bored of farming, if someone has that account as a trooper can clearly see that hasnt been used since i dont remember when, i dont even know the password i used anymore. Now about the cheating thing. Think about because is a useless exploit for the top players, if i lose, i lose 24 points like Nicko and every player that loses against a lower level player, and if i win against a lower level player i get 13 points. Make the math before start acussing anyone, winning 13 and losing 24 for an infinite revenge, lol i am not an idiot, I would lose points. If i am at the top is because i play smart and i use ironite like Nicko. You know that i get more ironite for being first right? And if in the end you still dont believe me, thing that i dont really care, Sparton is free to check my logs, battles and whatever he want to see that i dont cheat. And probably he knows because i fight him so much, i love to fight his team synergies. If someone cheats here is a loser that copies completely Nickos strategy, lol, even copying exactly the team he cant get points, what a loser. Anyway, before start acusing anyone to cheat look at yourself first. If someone comes with a way to cheat is because he first thought about how to cheat.

slauki
01-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Ok, i dont have the need to say anything, but clearly there is a jealous hater here. So lets start. Yes, captain howdy was my second account that i started because i was bored of farming, if someone has that account as a trooper can clearly see that hasnt been used since i dont remember when, i dont even know the password i used anymore. Now about the cheating thing. Think about because is a useless exploit for the top players, if i lose, i lose 24 points like Nicko and every player that loses against a lower level player, and if i win against a lower level player i get 13 points. Make the math before start acussing anyone, winning 13 and losing 24 for an infinite revenge, lol i am not an idiot, I would lose points. If i am at the top is because i play smart and i use ironite like Nicko. You know that i get more ironite for being first right? And if in the end you still dont believe me, thing that i dont really care, Sparton is free to check my logs, battles and whatever he want to see that i dont cheat. And probably he knows because i fight him so much, i love to fight his team synergies. If someone cheats here is a loser that copies completely Nickos strategy, lol, even copying exactly the team he cant get points, what a loser. Anyway, before start acusing anyone to cheat look at yourself first. If someone comes with a way to cheat is because he first thought about how to cheat.

i don't accuse anyone. it's a possible cheat, that's the only thing i know and i wanted to share.

but your logic has a flaw. you will win every attack and every defense when cheating, because you will attack your team with a weaker team, and manage it to loose. so you will get 26 points per SOW invested (13 for the win and 13 for the hold). AND the best thing is noone can revenge you, since you will attack only yourself and some people for deception maybe. that would be my strategy at least ;)
So this would clearly make sense for every player...

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Thanks for share Don Slauki.

I'm sure that most here already knows who's the one exploting this... yeah, that same guy who offends and keep complaining on everything, a real pain in the ass.
I hope devs kicks him so strong that he couldn't be able to sit in months...

Actually I think that just taking cheaters off PVP is a soft measure. After all they already have the Ironite, souls and everything "gained" by taking advantage/cheating.
Deleting the whole account seems a nice punishment, but that's just what I think....

Chill out man, what a jelous hater. Get a life, why do you care so much about me? Are you in love with me? Someone comes with an hipotetic way to cheat, that is pretty useless, and you acuse me to cheat because i am the top player? Lol, so every top players in all games are cheaters? And you want the devs remove all that i won legaly since july?Again lol. I invite you to try that exploit to see if you can get number 1. I wont even bother to care about you anymore. And dont copy Nickos team man, be original and smart because that is really exploiting the game.

BillLion
01-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Chill out man, what a jelous hater. Get a life, why do you care so much about me? Are you in love with me? Someone comes with an hipotetic way to cheat, that is pretty useless, and you acuse me to cheat because i am the top player? Lol, so every top players in all games are cheaters? And you want the devs remove all that i won legaly since july?Again lol. I invite you to try that exploit to see if you can get number 1. I wont even bother to care about you anymore. And dont copy Nickos team man, be original and smart because that is really exploiting the game.

I think his team is good -just needs a corrupt owl cultist. Then he might do better.

MrFreeze
01-12-2017, 10:08 PM
There's no evidence that anyone's done this other than Slauki at this point. I'm glad he's a good guy and shared it rather than exploiting it. I would hope this isn't being done by anyone. Not only is it just shitty, it also skews the data for the devs trying to figure out what's gonna work best. That's the part that could really hurt everyone in the long run.

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 10:14 PM
i don't accuse anyone. it's a possible cheat, that's the only thing i know and i wanted to share.

but your logic has a flaw. you will win every attack and every defense when cheating, because you will attack your team with a weaker team, and manage it to loose. so you will get 26 points per SOW invested (13 for the win and 13 for the hold). AND the best thing is noone can revenge you, since you will attack only yourself and some people for deception maybe. that would be my strategy at least ;)
So this would clearly make sense for every player...

It is not you that acuse slauki, you are smarter than that. Ya, you are right, i didnt remember that you have the option to revenge even winning. Anyway, i invite anyone to try that and prove that can achieve number 1 before acusing anyone.
In the end i know that i am not a cheater, and i really dont care what whoever think. I am so sure that i cant be banned because the devs can see that i spend ironite and i dont play dirty using exploits and shits so i am fine.

Hypnos
01-12-2017, 10:51 PM
the devs can see that i spend ironite and i dont play dirty using exploits and shits so i am fine.

Time to update that bio eh?

Bradata
01-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Top players start with 1900 points and you guys already know that Nicko & PizzaFriday have one of the best defenses among us. They will need about 250 to 350 ironite to get to where they are now in one week. Most of the ironite they will get back at the end of the week, I don't think any of them have the time to exploit this kind of cheat. I have tried to beat their defense and failed most of the time as I guess most of the players who tried to beat them so ad the points from their defense and attack teams and you will know that they would not need that much of ironite to spend or cheat.
That's only my theory. What I'm trying to say it's to calm down guys and enjoy the game. :)

Hypnos
01-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Top players start with 1900 points and you guys already know that Nicko & PizzaFriday have one of the best defenses among us. They will need about 250 to 350 ironite to get to where they are now in one week. Most of the ironite they will get back at the end of the week, I don't think any of them have the time to exploit this kind of cheat. I have tried to beat their defense and failed most of the time as I guess most of the players who tried to beat them so ad the points from their defense and attack teams and you will know that they would not need that much of ironite to spend or cheat.
That's only my theory. What I'm trying to say it's to calm down guys and enjoy the game. :)

This. Throwing wild accusations out of nowhere helps no one.

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Time to update that bio eh?
You know that you get ironite in secret locations, playing your SOT and winning awards in PVP right? And i still have ironite of all the achievements. I use it smartly not spending it in useless event souls. No need to buy. Anyway you are right in one thing, it is time to change my bio, i am tired of complaining.

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 11:01 PM
I can tell you that i have lost more times against Nicko than he against me. My defense is pretty much like any level 100, it is just about when to push with ironite and think about who to not attack or revenge.

Bradata
01-12-2017, 11:18 PM
I can tell you that i have lost more times against Nicko than he against me. My defense is pretty much like any level 100, it is just about when to push with ironite and think about who to not attack or revenge.
I was just defending you in my post. I hope you got that.

slauki
01-12-2017, 11:27 PM
What I'm trying to say it's to calm down guys and enjoy the game. :)

if the devs fix this everything should be fine.
As mentioned before: only the top 25 can profit from this approach effectivly so there is a very limited numbers of players to check.
should be possible to monitor that constantly i think, when pvp is released worldwide. So it's not the end of the world i guess or the end of the game :)

XcarecroW
01-12-2017, 11:39 PM
I was just defending you in my post. I hope you got that.

Of course :) i got it bro. No problem and thanks, just saying that i am like any other player around.

Demoonchild
01-13-2017, 04:07 AM
XcareCOW, first, I really don't need to reply you, fuckin' cheater but I'll do it anyway...
I have not copied Nicko's Team, really is just pure casuality, who knows me will believe me... you?? I dont care, your team sucks anyway and you suck anyway as a human being...

If you are cheating or not, I dont care neither, you can do whatever you want with your miserable life...
And... No, really I dont love you, I have a wife and a great family. I would prefer to die before show any emotion even near to love to a shitbag of person like you..

It doesn't matter if you are 1° one in a game or not... keep going, cheating or not... in real life you are less than shit..

XcarecroW
01-13-2017, 09:18 AM
XcareCOW, first, I really don't need to reply you, fuckin' cheater but I'll do it anyway...
I have not copied Nicko's Team, really is just pure casuality, who knows me will believe me... you?? I dont care, your team sucks anyway and you suck anyway as a human being...

If you are cheating or not, I dont care neither, you can do whatever you want with your miserable life...
And... No, really I dont love you, I have a wife and a great family. I would prefer to die before show any emotion even near to love to a shitbag of person like you..

It doesn't matter if you are 1° one in a game or not... keep going, cheating or not... in real life you are less than shit..
DemoonCHILD, you clearly look like a child writting this, pathetic life you have to be worried so much about me and a game, hahahahaha.
I really would feel shame if i was your wife or part of your family, you just show how loser, hater and miserable you are with posts like this. And you tell me that i am a shit person? Lol, look at yourself in a mirror.

ErikInVegas
01-13-2017, 10:43 AM
i thought long about, if i should post this, and i hesitated for some days,

In the end you did the right thing.

Thanks. The world would be a better place if everyone were as honest.

(edit - Games attract people who game the system and regardless of the things I'd like to see changed in this game, many games are much worse off in terms of exploits, pay to win, etc. People are actively working to improve this game and even a 1% improvement each time will eventually leave us head and shoulders above the crowd.)

Nicko
01-13-2017, 02:51 PM
In the end you did the right thing.

Thanks. The world would be a better place if everyone were as honest.

(edit - Games attract people who game the system and regardless of the things I'd like to see changed in this game, many games are much worse off in terms of exploits, pay to win, etc. People are actively working to improve this game and even a 1% improvement each time will eventually leave us head and shoulders above the crowd.)

This is one of those posts I wish there was a "Like" button on

MrFreeze
01-16-2017, 11:37 AM
Anything being done about this? Maybe I could bring my original account up to speed. The name on it is mrfreeze with a different number. You think that would be too obvious

slauki
01-16-2017, 02:51 PM
pretty sure some guys try to exploit this since it's out, there were a few who jumped several hundred points in a few hours.
almost impossible without cheating/exploiting IMO...but seems that noone really cares... would be nice if someone of the devs could investigate this, otherwise it will
be getting out of control.

konstifik
01-16-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm not so sure this would work "forever". All it takes for this to break is that you are attacked 10+ times, which is something that even without anyone revenging can easily happen overnight.

Of course the devs should change something to make this impossible, but it's not a guaranteed way to win.

MrFreeze
01-16-2017, 05:24 PM
If they're both in the top 100 you could find your other account easy enough. Once you got it you can stay on top of it before 10 people attack I would think. I noticed some things this weekend that makes me think this is indeed happening. I'm surprised more people didn't notice. Oh well, I can't take pvp seriously for the moment.

Sag7272
01-16-2017, 05:56 PM
pretty sure some guys try to exploit this since it's out, there were a few who jumped several hundred points in a few hours.
almost impossible without cheating/exploiting IMO...

Hard to say in those times of 24 points wins & infinite SoW refils, it's as easy to fast track to the top as it is to go down...

Not that I feel targeted but as example:

Since two weeks every Friday I'm being repeatedly attacked by players in search of better ranking... And wake in the morning with nearly 100 more points than when I go to sleep and sure I'm not the only one, add 90 ironite of mostly not avenged fights and you get a nice points bump fast..

I mean fast ranking mean nothing there's dozen of way for it to happen...

XcarecroW
01-16-2017, 06:05 PM
Seriously i cant stop laughing reading all your posts. Now everyone has a second account to exploit the game? Come on... Please Sparton, devs, fix the infinite revenge so people will stop complaining why they are not in the top. Anyway, to be in the top you just need to do a couple of things:

1- spend ironite. How much ironite have you spent at the moment? I have spent like 180 ironite right now, this is a must, you have to spend, like it or not.

2- play a lot. How many hours do you play? Because of my job i can spend a lot of time playing, and by a lot i mean hours, i can play with my tablet so often that you would be bored of playing. Plus i am in a diferent timezone, so when all americans are sleeping i am playing and getting more points of advantage.

3- know who attack and revenge. Are you fighting the correct team? Or are you fighting teams against you will lose easily? Be smart, if you dont have a top team, dont challenge someone that will destroy you, sometimes is better not to revenge and not waste your precious SOW.

4- have a bunch of good chars. In the end you need a good team with good chars that can hold a defense sometimes and can win so much when you attack. Yes, i have a prisoner and i use it in defense and attack. I am holding pretty good in defense and i win a lot of points with defense. And i have a team in attack that i can say that i can win almost every fight even being second if i apply the 3rd point here (except the OP combo that all we know, i win sometimes even going second because i have the prisoner, Nicko can tell you this).

So if you are not following these steps STFU and stop complaining and do something about it if you really want to be on top.

I really hope the devs fix the broken mechanics and the infinite revenge asap.

P.D: by the way Slauki, i have seen your second account in ranking, are you exploiting the game? XD

slauki
01-16-2017, 06:40 PM
P.D: by the way Slauki, i have seen your second account in ranking, are you exploiting the game? XD

If i was exploiting this you wouldn't see peroposro in top 100. my 2nd accound would have 0 points right now and i would be top 3 ;).

But let me tell you one thing: i KNOW some are exploiting this, and i'm not talking about Pizzafriday, because i don't know about him and i
won't accuse anyone if not 100% sure.

So basicly yeah, you can climb up high, that's possible but it's easier and more likely that some will take the shortcut and cheat. There are several ways to exploit it even without 2nd account.

XcarecroW
01-16-2017, 06:48 PM
In the end if someone is exploiting this, is spending double ironite, because attacking back and forward with 2 accounts. And is not infinite because the second account would run out of points in some point. I really hope devs will fix the infinite revenge because is non sense. Just let the loser 1 chance of revenge to recover his points back and end of story. No more infinite revenge.

slauki
01-16-2017, 07:11 PM
In the end if someone is exploiting this, is spending double ironite, because attacking back and forward with 2 accounts. And is not infinite because the second account would run out of points in some point. I really hope devs will fix the infinite revenge because is non sense. Just let the loser 1 chance of revenge to recover his points back and end of story. No more infinite revenge.

if 2nd account run out of points you can still earn 13 from beating him and 13 for holding, so it's really a never ending story. but yeah fixing it to a specific number of revenges would be fine, but i think they are not sure yet, what to do.