PDA

View Full Version : Does the game know what we actually want or need and makes sure the RNG avoids it?

Patrice-1201
01-12-2017, 03:43 PM
I have made a few strange observations but when there is a resource that I do not need, I get plenty of it whilst farming. Those that I need I don't seem to get so I made a small experiment I sold and used my 2* blue evo shards to the point where I need 1 to evolve one of my character.

I played about 15 LOL Blue levels and farmed all day long not a single one appeared... I used to get these all the time...

Then I looked at the few lucky ones with Viking Eddie as Trooper Champion, a lot of us are spending ironite like crazy to get him but those who have him have him 2 or 3 times... There is randomness, there is luck... but there might be something else....

Anyway, I know wants corrupt ox cultist, harpies, undead allied soldiers and dogs :p

Hypnos
01-12-2017, 04:09 PM
If I say yes, will that help you sleep better?

Patrice-1201
01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
If I say yes, will that help you sleep better?
LOL not really but surely some of these RNG results are weird...

Leo_ID
01-12-2017, 04:57 PM
That's why every time I open any rare soul, I always wish it'll be a green allied soldier.

And guess what?

I actually got a green allied soldier.

---------------

Seriously, I also noticed something else about droprates in LoL dungeon; I can get more 3* colored evo shards in the 7th level than I can in 10th level. So, if I hunt for 3* evo shards, I usually go to 7th. If I hunt XP shards, I go to 10th.

Anyway, If you really want to get 2* or 1* star colored evo shards, probably it's better to farm them in the regular level (Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, Underworld, I forgot which one drop which colors) as you can grind them any day you want. I only grind LoL for 3* colored ones.

Nekroliun
01-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Well rng has been pretty good with me, on my main account i got a bunch of 5 stars (i never leveled any char to 5* except soldier eddie) and 50% of them are nomads... like wth rng really killed it when it gave me 2 dupe nomads in 2 days...

But on my alt account that i just started 2 days ago, i got a red bat and a blue golden son on day one! And i got pretty lucky with talisman drops and evo shards, my holy smoke is almost 4* and im currently in underworld, feels good man.

Also whenever i want eddie to stun an enemy he gets stunned, then i stun another guy and ANOTHER GUY, then i get low on hp, magus golden son like always heals on low hp idk why, the chance is like 100% for me on low hp...