PDA

View Full Version : Completed campaign on my alt, here are all of the bugs encountered...

Nekroliun
01-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Just finished the game on my alt account that i started 5 days ago (got lucky on a red bat and blue son on day one, so i beat it fast) and i would like to put the list of the bugs ive encountered in my playthrough

Rip beast 666-2017

1.The weirdest of them all! when i logged back into my main to collect dailies, it put me in the tutorial and with dog of war instead of holy smoke... couldnt continue due to no stun thou

2.dunno if this classifies as a bug but after almost every fight, the game gets a lag spike.

3.Red bat's passive triggers sometimes although enemies didnt die, theyre health gets to the point where the level hides the health, i guess that counts as dead...

4.Holy smoke activates chain knuckle's extra turn sometimes without stunning an opponent (i checked, they dont have immunity)

5.i couldnt buy any souls from the shop on day 2...

6.I also dunno if this is a bug, but its op af, (tbh i had no chance against the beast and used this to LITERALLY 1 shot him) when i use holy smoke's hunt basic, with red bat's burn affect (die to burning talisman) each burn deals like 10k dmg... it killed sentinel beast and warrior with one shot, but assassin survived... somehow...

7. While trying to defeat corrupt general on hard to get the skillshard the game literally died (not really) it went from 30-50 fps into 1-4 fps, i couldnt do anything so i turned auto battle on, but then the game decided to not do anything and just freeze (it died legit this time)

8.when i reached the final wave in a couple of quests, the game goes into black screen and dies

9.minor bug but when i click an xp shard to lvl a char it deselects on its own and becomes unselectable (is that a word?) unless i click something else first

10. Sometimes when i attack and kill someone the bat's effect doesnt trigger (which is annoying af)

11.i also dunno if this is a bug but when i use wrathchild and kill a guy or two but not the target i selected for the attack, the bat doesnt give an extra turn (the passive says if your team gets the first kill, it doesnt say when you get the first kill on the selected target)

Thats pretty much it! Hope this helps, im also posting another thread about difficulties i saw that noobs wouldnt know about (talisman types(fierce,skilled) for example), i see alot of players in battlefield with an eddie that has 0.7k hp, and like no attack, the game should tell new players more about how talismans are bae