PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!!

eddie-8009
01-15-2017, 12:02 AM
With all the glitches and errors in Legacy of the bugs, this one takes the cake...

The game didn't start again, so I reinstalled it, like I always do. However, this time something strange happened. I recorded my screen, feel free to watch the video...

https://youtu.be/9bDcQr0eFHs

As you can see in the video, I still have my characters, but all my game progress is gone!!! What should I do now? I don't want to play it all over again.. :(

Kamuz24z
01-15-2017, 04:34 AM
I gladly play the game all over again instead of just farming plus you'll get all those rewards again it'll be very easy to beat the game the good thing is that you still have your toons at max level

Looking for new troopers I'll play everyday kamuz-8227

RACCAR-8000
01-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Dam I haven't seen that bug before. I've had lots o trouble last month and i couldn't get through to support. Then I went to Facebook and then Facebook messenger. Leave your gamer name ( RACCAR-8000 ) for example and ask for help . On messenger they thanked me for leaving my gamer name and they went in and fixed it the next day.

Nekroliun
01-15-2017, 10:51 PM
If achievements also reset i would redo the game if i were you, the campaign is much more fun than the silly eternal grind...

But yea, technical support should help you out, they did when i couldnt enter secret levels, and they did it in like 1 day