PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner regular class rare soul from?

Shaolin85london
01-15-2017, 10:27 PM
He ya every one, not sure if it's the right section of the forum where to post, btw do you know if the prisoner can be dropped from a regular class rare soul or only from ass/gunner rare soul? Becos friend of mine got it from the first type of soul, in a SL loot. Thanks for all the eventualy opinions. Cheers

The Educated fool
01-15-2017, 10:30 PM
He ya every one, not sure if it's the right section of the forum where to post, btw do you know if the prisoner can be dropped from a regular class rare soul or only from ass/gunner rare soul? Becos friend of mine got it from the first type of soul, in a SL loot. Thanks for all the eventualy opinions. Cheers

He only drops as a 5*, so far as I know... so gotta be a rare gunner/assassin soul, for sure.

Shaolin85london
01-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Hello mate, yes he drop only like 5*
So are we in front of a bug, I guess?

Kardas
01-16-2017, 10:52 AM
I made a thread on how to get The Prisoner (and everyone else) a long time back: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1852-Character-drops-per-soul

Is it not possible that your friend got The Prisoner via a Rare GA soul from the Secret Location? I've gotten like 3 of them from SLs since I started playing.

AmBush-UK
01-16-2017, 01:51 PM
Becos friend of mine got it from the first type of soul, in a SL loot. Thanks for all the eventualy opinions. Cheers

Gunner/Assassin souls do drop in Secret Locations too, your friend may have got confused in the excitement ;)

Shaolin85london
01-16-2017, 03:28 PM
I made a thread on how to get The Prisoner (and everyone else) a long time back: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1852-Character-drops-per-soul

Wow really well done, kardas!

Is it not possible that your friend got The Prisoner via a Rare GA soul from the Secret Location? I've gotten like 3 of them from SLs since I started playing.

Nope, he showed me video of the prisoner, summoned from rare soul, result of sl loot.
Btw u re really lucky with him, next time I ll get one a/g rare soul I ll let you open it for me xD ....cheers!

Shaolin85london
01-16-2017, 03:30 PM
Gunner/Assassin souls do drop in Secret Locations too, your friend may have got confused in the excitement ;)

Any risk of excitement so far he got three prisoners lol.
Btw he showed me soul summoned prisoner video, and it was rare classic class soul 😮

Hypnos
01-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Any risk of excitement so far he got three prisoners lol.
Btw he showed me soul summoned prisoner video, and it was rare classic class soul 😮

Care to share the video?

Shaolin85london
01-16-2017, 03:46 PM
Yes, because it's on his phone, I don't want to annoy him asking for, and I'm 100% aware of what I watched. I ll open a thread in the bug sectij, thank you all!

Kardas
01-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Nope, he showed me video of the prisoner, summoned from rare soul, result of sl loot.
Btw u re really lucky with him, next time I ll get one a/g rare soul I ll let you open it for me xD ....cheers!

Let me get one misunderstanding here out of the way: I got a total of 3 Rare GA souls from Secret Locations, not 3 Prisoners. I've never gotten any premium GA character from a Rare GA soul, so I suggest you find someone who actually has luck instead.

Shaolin85london
01-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Guys Lotb staff ve answered me via chat. All solved, probably it was a bug. Thanks for your participation. Up the irons!

Chaosego888
01-20-2017, 03:13 AM
Maybe I need to check my Rare Souls. With all the bugs I have dealt with, that's one I would love to run into!