PDA

View Full Version : Sorry troopers, the bugs have won this time!

Chaosego888
01-16-2017, 04:05 AM
Since I have to Uninstall/Reinstall every time I get a server error, It is not going to be possible to get all 50 tonight. Maybe they could designate 2 people from a 20 person team to not worry about PvP and keep the game running for everyone else... Just a suggestion.

RACCAR-8000
01-16-2017, 06:52 AM
Hey guy I had the same problem, the way to go about it theses days is to go to Facebook messager , text them your gamer name and your problem. I couldn't get through to support any other way , but when I did it through messager my game was fixed the next day and has been running smoothly. Put in full gamer name ( RACCAR-8000 ) for example,

Chaosego888
01-16-2017, 10:41 AM
I had to contact support last week to get the same issue fixed. It seems to start every Thursday or Friday now. I don't have a facebook account so I just have to contact them through the game as soon as I can get back in. I was able to reinstall while I slept and just ran the remaing troopers through Shadow of the Wickerman before work this morning, played Lord of Light 3 times before another server error.