PDA

View Full Version : Using resources

Tyburns71
01-18-2017, 09:35 PM
I am looking for some advise on using the resources that I have. My IGN is tyburns-0963. Currently, I do not have access to the arena. This is my first time posting and I am hoping I didn't mess up with the attachments..lol

Arcturus
01-19-2017, 03:10 PM
looking at your team, you've got a pretty good roster and decent builds. I'd say you know what you're doing. Personally, I prefer to save a Ironite to buy souls during special events with very interesting characters; I'd hold off on upgrade packs unless I needed to upgrade some fast (though I'm considering buying one or two to boost my Arena team). With Trooper Points I like to buy a very occasional G/A rare soul, since there are such good characters in there (but the drop rates suck, so it's usually not worth it). Mostly I spend them on Skill Shards (but once again, I'd save them until you've played PVP for a bit and found which toons are really useful.

I wouldn't think twice about sitting on the loot you have right now until you're sure of what you want to do with it. It looks like a lot, but it goes so fast.

BillLion
01-19-2017, 03:42 PM
I think Acturus is right, but I'll add this:

Hang on to the megaload of trooper badges you have for skill shards. Those will become so valuable in PVP once you determine your core team.

Frost
01-19-2017, 03:51 PM
You will ned A LOT of green talismans to survive PvP.

Tyburns71
01-20-2017, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the advise. I guess I will hold on for a lil while longer in hopes that I can get into the arena soon.