PDA

View Full Version : What toons do you hope for?

ShadowedLies
01-19-2017, 07:23 AM
So say you decide to get a 10 rare soul pack.. What toons are you hoping to pop out? I think for me the only one I really want is the warrior troll. A trooper of mine has one and it hits like a freakin freight train! Id also take the allie and corrupt generals just to have them as well and maybe the assassin golden sun.

What about you guys? Who are you still searching for?

konstifik
01-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Angel of Fear, The Prisoner, Gunner Golden Son, Samurai Eddie and Allied General. To a lesser extent Hellhound or Artillery Dog for the immunity passive, Desert Marauder for the perfect hit passive and the other Eddies I don't have (Pharao, Visions, Viking, Storm, Rainmaker, Aces High) for some kind of completion purpose.

blade685
01-19-2017, 09:00 AM
I just want no fuckin duplicate characters....
Ass gs, many eddies, w troll, all cotd, all bat etc
I must update shit characters because i don't loot anything...

Kardas
01-19-2017, 09:08 AM
At this point I can say that I have most of the toons I really wanted. Although there's still a few out there: Hell Hound and/or Artillery Dog I would still really like, maybe that Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Gunner CotD and Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer... Oh, and the Gunner Undead Allied Soldier.

And EDDIES! I've wanted Carriage Rider from day one and still no luck. Would be very happy with Tailgunner too, and the Pharaoh would also be great. I also couldn't get Coalgiver despite throwing 30 Xmas souls and 20 Rare Warrior souls to the wind, I'd love for a way to get him yet.

Piece of Mind
01-19-2017, 09:15 AM
I've given up on my hopes.... But I would love to find, in no particular order, Hellhound, Artillery Dog, Undead Rescuer (Warrior and Sentinel), Corrupt Rescuer (Gunner), Desert Marauder, Pyro Soldier (Assassin), Pharaoh Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Child of the Damned (Assassin and Magus), Possessed Snowman (the animation is adorable), the Prisoner, and Golden Son (Sentinel and Gunner).

scott-5496
01-19-2017, 10:45 AM
In no particular order, Undead Rescuer (Warrior and Sentinel), Corrupt Rescuer (Gunner), Pyro Soldier (Assassin), Pharaoh Eddie, , Tailgunner Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Vampire Eddie, Child of the Damned (all except Magus) and all Trolls except Warrior. Probably a few others too...maybe AG. Oh and how could I forget Red Bat - he is a monster in my Trooper list!!

nuclear1250
01-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Really it's just a few of the more rare ones I'm looking for. Obviously it's got to include all the Eddies I currently don't have (Viking, Tailgunner, Cyborg, Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter).

Assassin GS was on my list for a while as the troopers I used who had him basically got me through all the level 10 dungeons (his endure skill was essential for that, his main attack hits like a tank) though I recently got him through the Xmas souls. Only GS I still don't have is the sentinel though I'm in no particular rush to get that one.

Corrupt General I swear has a secret perma-boosted accuracy so if I had him and stuck some freezing talis on him it would probably make the game too easy, perfect for farming. Nomad and Wickerman would also be great to have around.

Oh yeah, gunner CoTD would be great as well.

Damn, there's too many to list! :eek:

Patrice-1201
01-19-2017, 10:19 PM
Just the 3 Eddies I'm missing:

Cyborg, Viking and Vampire Hunter

🤘🏻

Rodrigo-3281
01-19-2017, 10:33 PM
In no particular order:

The Nomad
Hellhound
Alliance General
Warrior Troll
The Prisoner
Gunner COTD
Gunner Golden Son
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

But mostly the Eddie's I'm missing:
Samurai Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Tailgunner Eddie
Aces High Eddie
Viking Eddie
Visions Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie

I just don't like using Trooper badges for G/A Souls since they rarely give me anything good.

Nifelheim
01-20-2017, 07:49 AM
I'm in the minority here when I say I have a warrior troll and never use it. Nice skills/abilities but awful art is the main reason. Got it when there was a bug that dropped him from gunner/assassin souls. Wish I could trade him for a gunner/assassin character.

My wish list would be:
Gunner golden son
Assassin Newborn of light
Assassin/gunner cotd
Prisoner
Angel of strife
Corrupt general
And a bunch of eddies.

powerslave74
01-21-2017, 11:47 AM
If I was to get a rare soul pack, there are a lot of characters that I would really like to receive. I will keep the list to the ones that I want the most, but there are certainly others that I don't currently have and would love to receive.

In no particular order...

Carriage Rider Eddie
Storm Eddie
Angel of Strife
Angel of Fear
Gunner CotD
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

Aristo4
01-21-2017, 11:59 AM
Samurai
Viking
Aces High
Storm
Hellhound
Wickerman
Angel Of fear
Alliance General
Angel Of Strife
Sentinel Droid
Desert marauder
Gunner COTD
Gunner Rescuer
Artillery Dog
Assasin COTD
Assasin Troll
Assasin Rescuer.....just to name a few :cool:

Lord Schmeb
01-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Only Eddies I want are Storm, for hell sakes, and Aces High.

Only toons I want are Prisoner, Ass G/S, and Rocket Dog.

I'd take Aces High over any/all though, because I'm in the middle of a Dark Tower obsession and Roland Eddie gives me a serious woody-blue-veiner.

IceManFerrar
01-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Only Eddies I want are Storm, for hell sakes, and Aces High.

Only toons I want are Prisoner, Ass G/S, and Rocket Dog.

I'd take Aces High over any/all though, because I'm in the middle of a Dark Tower obsession and Roland Eddie gives me a serious woody-blue-veiner.

May I ask what is so good about Storm Eddie? I have him and actually have enough shards to 5-star him, but don't use him much and don't see his benefits. Any insight about his use would be most appreciated.

Cheers!

Schadenfreud-0217
01-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Other than an easier way to get Skill Shards and G/A souls, I'm hoping for:
Troll
Alliance General
Artillery Dog
The Prisoner

Samurai Eddie
Viking Eddie
Storm Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Tailgunner Eddie
Cyborg Eddie

Schadenfreud-0217
01-26-2017, 01:16 PM
May I ask what is so good about Storm Eddie? I have him and actually have enough shards to 5-star him, but don't use him much and don't see his benefits. Any insight about his use would be most appreciated.

Cheers!

I've got some troopers with maxed Storm Eddie and I can say he's good and deals a lot of dmg. The good/bad thing about him is the pseudo AoE - if there's 1 target left he'll devastate it with his random targeted damage, if there are many targets you might not hit/kill the one you're hoping for.

Ubajoa
01-26-2017, 01:25 PM
I'm just looking for The prisoner. My defense team needs it urgently for the arena.