PDA

View Full Version : Did the rng changed for the character drop with the january update ?

surfingwithdje
01-20-2017, 06:57 AM
I have never seen as bad drops from rare souls since the january update!
Zero 4* and 5* characters from 3 rare mega pack and other souls i got since this update :/
Is it the same for everyone or is it just bad luck for me ?

satani
01-26-2017, 01:39 PM
I have never seen as bad drops from rare souls since the january update!
Zero 4* and 5* characters from 3 rare mega pack and other souls i got since this update :/
Is it the same for everyone or is it just bad luck for me ?

well, my last good drop was before the update, but as it's one 5* in 100 or one 2* in 60-70 it's hard to argue low drop rates as i think, unless you're on a shopping spree, it's hard to earn ~200 souls since then. As all pre-patch souls are determined.

I think, the droprates were very low before and are still that way. The only souls that dropped a 4-5* at 1 out of 10-20 were the "special event" Souls (BNW, Christmas). So i'm saving all my ironite again for the update that brings these kind of souls back.

RACCAR-8000
03-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Drop rates seam terrible lately!! In the first week of the game being out they said 500,000 people download it and there were probably making money hand over fist. Over the first six months the game was so buggy and people were getting locked out and games were literally broken. I had to contact support many times , were casual games more then likely just gave up. Now I fear that the number has dropped to a amazingly low number, and the only way the game can stay afloat is to force us to spend. So I believe the rare toons are like unicorns now. Which sucks because I feel like I'll never get a CG. What really really sucks is that once the game stops making money it might die completely, and all are hard work will be lost. I hope I'm wrong and the number of people playing is higher then I think , but look at the pvp rank of your lesser troopers ,, scary 💀

ToTameAGame
03-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Drop rates seam terrible lately!! In the first week of the game being out they said 500,000 people download it and there were probably making money hand over fist. Over the first six months the game was so buggy and people were getting locked out and games were literally broken. I had to contact support many times , were casual games more then likely just gave up. Now I fear that the number has dropped to a amazingly low number, and the only way the game can stay afloat is to force us to spend. So I believe the rare toons are like unicorns now. Which sucks because I feel like I'll never get a CG. What really really sucks is that once the game stops making money it might die completely, and all are hard work will be lost. I hope I'm wrong and the number of people playing is higher then I think , but look at the pvp rank of your lesser troopers ,, scary 💀

I said the same thing last week. Since the update I seem to get worse chars then ever - only red eyes from normal souls and the other stuff is total crap. Not sure if I shall even buy the legendary soul - really hesitating with it reading what trash other people get out of it. Maybe saving the coins for future stuff that might turn up in the shop. Don't know but RNG really really sucks.

blade685
03-01-2017, 11:45 AM
same shit for me since october.....no toon to update since october i do dupes......

surfingwithdje
03-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Maybe it was just a long period of bad luck for me... more than one month with only 3* and 2 or 3 4* dupes.
During the last 15 days i got a corupt general, a carriage rider, a Viking and the prisoner! Oo
I think my next very good character will be in 2 months 😂😂

blade685
03-02-2017, 01:32 PM
test today and:
3 red souls: 2 fuckin shit desert warrior (many dupes) and a big shit harpy (many dupes)
2 gunner souls: one shit dupes newborn and a shit dupe possessed rocket
i'm very angry and really want delete the game forever !
I want to return in time to don't install that game and lose so many month in it!

Hypnos
03-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Then delete it.

blade685
03-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Then delete it.perhaps soon or not :)

RACCAR-8000
03-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Don't use your souls! Save em. The rate is god awful right now . Easier said then done for some people, I for one like to drop em as soon as I get em. Save yourself the pain and save , the rate will change and hopefully they'll have one of those have a higher chance to get a toon events. 💀

Dail14
03-25-2017, 11:37 PM
Yesterday i got my first wickerman, cyborg eddie, angel of fear, warrior child of the damned and a dupe alliance general. I have never had as good of drops over a period of months let alone a single day.

RACCAR-8000
04-01-2017, 03:58 AM
What ,, omg ,, really ,, what souls did u drop to get thoughs ??? That's amazing