PDA

View Full Version : Troopers question

IceManFerrar
01-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Hi all, is there a way to find out if your troopers have actually used your champion, besides the initial pop-up message on the start screen when you first log into the game?
I have a feeling that a number of my troopers are playing the game regularly but not using all of their trooper champions. When I go to my trooper list, I see that some troopers logged in a few hours or minutes ago, but I did not get a message that they used my champion. Would be nice to see a list of who all used used my champion in the past 24 hours before the daily reset.

Speaking of troopers, I am a daily player who uses ALL of my troopers everyday, and I am quite sure that I can free up 10 slots or so of troopers who are having a free ride, so I am looking for fellow daily players who will return the favor and use my champion everyday.

My username is IceManFerrar-9882 ... please send me an invite if you are interested. I am especially looking for Warrior/Assasin Trolls, Assasin Golden Sons, and Angels of Fear, but I will accept ANY trooper who plays everyday and will use my champion.

Cheers,
Ice

Arcturus
01-20-2017, 06:00 PM
1) nope. either keep track (but how has time for that) or just go by how often they log in (which is a bit buggy anyway, and as you say doesn't indicate if they actually use your trooper

2) just sent you a request - I play everyday; AoF trooper

IceManFerrar
01-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Cheers mate for the responses. I added you and used your champion already. Cleared "Matter of Life and Death" on Madness in one go, with not even a single turn given to any enemy in all of the rounds except for the boss, who only got 1 turn in before my team wiped him out. I just love the AoF passive, yea!!!

Thanks again!

surfingwithdje
01-20-2017, 08:57 PM
Hi!
I just sent you a request (dje-8079)
I play with my 50 troopers everyday and my actual champion is a tailgunner eddie, but i rotate with many other charcters like red/purple troll, AGS, BAS, AOF, etc...)

Kamuz24z
01-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Hi!
I just sent you a request (dje-8079)
I play with my 50 troopers everyday and my actual champion is a tailgunner eddie, but i rotate with many other charcters like red/purple troll, AGS, BAS, AOF, etc...)

I send a recuest DJE I also play all my troopers
Kamuz-8227

Kamuz24z
01-20-2017, 09:36 PM
1) nope. either keep track (but how has time for that) or just go by how often they log in (which is a bit buggy anyway, and as you say doesn't indicate if they actually use your trooper

2) just sent you a request - I play everyday; AoF trooper

If you have a spot Arcturus send me a recuest kamuz-8227

IceManFerrar
01-20-2017, 10:01 PM
Thanks dje...I have accepted your invite. I am so jealous of your toon list...you have all the ones which I want: Tailgunner Eddie, Trolls, AGS, AoF...WOW!!!

And cheers Kamuz, you are one of my stellar troopers... :cool:

surfingwithdje
01-21-2017, 05:00 AM
Thanks dje...I have accepted your invite. I am so jealous of your toon list...you have all the ones which I want: Tailgunner Eddie, Trolls, AGS, AoF...WOW!!!

Thanks! I have been lucky with drops from chrismas souls i think!
I also added you Kamuz ;)

-------------------------------------

dje-8079
troopers list full

powerslave74
01-21-2017, 12:32 PM
@IceManFerrar-9882
I have sent you a request. I don't have any of the toons you mentioned as my champion, but I do play all of my troopers everyday.

@surfingwithdje
Thank you for being a trooper of mine. I have enjoyed using all of the champions you have.

I do have a couple more troopers that are ready to be removed since they haven't logged in for more than a week. If anybody is interested, please send me a request. I play all troopers everyday, and I always earn trooper badges so long as the game does not crash on me.

Kris-0707
01-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Should be something like that below:

Green border - champion used today
Red border - champion not used yet
Another colour could be added for not used champion within last day or two.

IceManFerrar
01-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Thanks powerslave...I have added you and used your champion already!

@kris, I like your suggestion...or they can even show it in the main troopers screen, if anyone has used your champion in the past 24 hours before the daily reset. I would be happy just to have that information...doesn't matter to me when someone last logged in, as long as they use my champion daily. But I certainly see the value of it keeping track of usage for the past 3 days or so...will help the removal decision. ;)

surfingwithdje
01-21-2017, 04:50 PM
@surfingwithdje
Thank you for being a trooper of mine. I have enjoyed using all of the champions you have.

@powerslave
Thank you very much! I return the compliment to you, your pharao is very nice, i really like play with him (and very impatient to get mine :) )

@last people who sends me requests:
Sorry for requests i hadn't accepted because of no open slots for the moment :/ If you want you can retry in 2-3 days i accept all level if you are a daily player :)

kkkreg5
01-22-2017, 04:05 AM
I know I've been carrying some "dead weight" for a while. I play daily and have used Kamuz' Assassin GS to beat Powerslave Madness long ago.

I've sent you a request along with one to Arcturus.

I'm working towards beating the Beast in Madness now, but no hurry.

IceManFerrar
01-22-2017, 06:53 PM
I know I've been carrying some "dead weight" for a while. I play daily and have used Kamuz' Assassin GS to beat Powerslave Madness long ago.

I've sent you a request along with one to Arcturus.

I'm working towards beating the Beast in Madness now, but no hurry.

Cheers, I accepted your request and used your trooper already. I had a look at your team...you have a good setup there to be able to defeat the Beast on Madness without reviving. I was able to do it a few weeks ago without reviving using my Soldier Eddie, Rocket Dog (his lifesteal heal really helps), and my Wickern man. The key part is to use Soldier's heal as much as you can during your turns.
I would recommend swapping two of the Overwhelming Health Talismans from your Visions Eddie to your Soldier, and then using your Hellhound and the Wickerman for his Power ability. Be sure to switch to your Visions Eddie before the Beast transforms into the Assasin mode, to be able to absorb the high damage...all of your toons need to be healed to full health just before that happens.

Best of luck...PM me if you need any help.

Cheers!

kkkreg5
01-23-2017, 03:51 AM
My apologies IceMan. I've tried to use your toon twice. Game crashed yesterday as I had finished the battle. Received loot, but don't know if the badges were processed. Today, the game froze. I had to force stop the game losing everything, so no badges for sure. Your toon is unusable to me until tomorrow when I'll try again. F---ing sucks!

IceManFerrar
01-23-2017, 03:59 AM
No worries mate, I appreciate you letting me know. I was on a roll tonight with my troopers and auto-farming until it crashed for one of my troopers (sorry kolt) and the game restarted.
Sigh...

Patrice-1201
01-23-2017, 07:52 AM
I have one open spot guys!!! Patrice-1201

powerslave74
01-23-2017, 09:32 AM
Patrice,

I have sent you a trooper request. I hope you still have that spot open. Thanks.

Patrice-1201
01-23-2017, 09:43 AM
Patrice,

I have sent you a trooper request. I hope you still have that spot open. Thanks.

Thanks yiubhave filled the spot and together we defeated LOL X 🤘🏻

Patrice-1201
01-23-2017, 10:02 AM
One more spot opened ;-) Patrice-1201

Kris-0707
01-23-2017, 10:54 AM
I have sent you the request. ;)

Patrice-1201
01-23-2017, 11:00 AM

I have played you already :-)

scott-5496
01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
I am going to be dropping a few of my Troopers I think as I am not sure they are doing everyday playing. I do keep a list but I am not sure that it always works as I am sure I am not getting all listing of used troopers. I have Kamuz-8227 as only giving me trooper points once in four days but just not sure that is correct - we could really do with a way to see who is helping and who is not I think.

scott-5496
01-23-2017, 01:33 PM
I send a recuest DJE I also play all my troopers
Kamuz-8227

Hi there. As I was saying in an other post I have a sheet where I have all my troopers listed so I can keep track of who is helping and who is not - I have you as given me 1 trooper badge in four to five days but you are a daily player so is it that the flash screen you get on entry to the game is not working properly do you think?

Kamuz24z
01-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Hi there. As I was saying in an other post I have a sheet where I have all my troopers listed so I can keep track of who is helping and who is not - I have you as given me 1 trooper badge in four to five days but you are a daily player so is it that the flash screen you get on entry to the game is not working properly do you think?

I haven't miss 1 trooper except for crashes I don't know if the trooper get the points when the game crash, not getting the badges even when we use the trooper it can be a bug it will help if the developers do something about it like applying a system like the one suggested in this forum I remember that you were in my troopers list and I don't really remember why I removed you

scott-5496
01-23-2017, 05:35 PM
I did not know you had removed me as you are still on my list - is that how it works? If you delete me I can still have you as a trooper? I did not know that as I had thought that if you delete me then you would be deleted from me? Odd!. Anyway not sure why you would delete me as I do play everyone every day!

Kamuz24z
01-23-2017, 06:33 PM
I did not know you had removed me as you are still on my list - is that how it works? If you delete me I can still have you as a trooper? I did not know that as I had thought that if you delete me then you would be deleted from me? Odd!. Anyway not sure why you would delete me as I do play everyone every day!

Am I still in your trooper list? That is not posible is been a while since I don't have you as trooper I'm sending you a recuest and let me know if you receive the points

surfingwithdje
01-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Maybe that's another bug? Scott , IceManFerrar, kamuz, powerslave, you are in my trooper list, I hope you receive the 25 points from me each day ?

Kamuz24z
01-23-2017, 07:53 PM
This is a good time the game just crash using IceManFerrar's wicker man let us know if you receive the trooper points from me

powerslave74
01-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Thanks yiubhave filled the spot and together we defeated LOL X 🤘🏻

Thank you for the add Patrice. I have also played your trooper today and defeated LOL X.

@surfingwithdje I have seen your name on the pop-up screen almost every day. Even when I don't see it, I am sure I am getting my trooper badges from you since I have been known to receive up to 500 trooper badges a day without any credit as to who they are from. That's why I only go by the last time someone played when deciding who to drop.

IceManFerrar
01-23-2017, 09:50 PM
This is a good time the game just crash using IceManFerrar's wicker man let us know if you receive the trooper points from me

Nope man, no badges from you.

@dje, powerslave, I received trooper badges from you guys today. Cheers!

I have used ALL of my troopers since yesterday's reset, and only had one crash (sorry kolt-5336...you are an awesome trooper of mine and I will use you first today to make up for the crash), so hopefully all of you received trooper badges from me today.

Kamuz24z
01-23-2017, 10:18 PM
Nope man, no badges from you.

@dje, powerslave, I received trooper badges from you guys today. Cheers!

I have used ALL of my troopers since yesterday's reset, and only had one crash (sorry kolt-5336...you are an awesome trooper of mine and I will use you first today to make up for the crash), so hopefully all of you received trooper badges from me today.

Sorry bro but have you received badges from me?
i think is the first time that happened with your wicker man

IceManFerrar
01-24-2017, 03:50 AM
Sorry bro but have you received badges from me?
i think is the first time that happened with your wicker man

Hey mate, no worries... it happens. Yes, I have received badges from you before, so I know you are all good. I used your trooper again today after the reset, so hopefully you are getting badges from me as well.

powerslave74
01-24-2017, 04:58 AM

I also accepted your request and played your general today. My trooper list is now currently full again.