PDA

View Full Version : Which stage is the best place for farming rune stones?

fred10141988
01-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Is UNDERWORLD be the best place to farm rune power up stones?

But does UNDERWORLD more often drops yellows and purples than reds, blues, and greens?

For me, I need more reds, blues, and greens than yellows and purples.

SO, will BATTLEFIELD better than UNDERWORLD for me?

Or UNDERWORLD is always the best place?

Kutte
01-21-2017, 04:08 PM
If you need Evo-Runes, it's best to look at the Loot-Table on every Stage (3* Blue in Sand for example).
For everything else i always use Underworld. Game of Death is quite easy but every one will work.
Powerslave is also not too bad, but i've never seen ay 5* Runes in it.
You'll get every Color in every Stage. Kingdom is 1-2*, Sand 3-4*, Underworld 3-5*. Don't know for Battlefield.

You will also find Blue 3* Evos in Underworld but for me it seems they are more common on Powerslave

R1ck
01-21-2017, 05:31 PM
For red and green 3* Evo runes I farm in battlefield soulless March, I have like 300 hundred of each. The blue ones are harder to get , haven't got any in underworld I farm in powerslave for them.

fred10141988
01-21-2017, 10:53 PM
Thanks guy, but what I really mean is those 4-5* rune for "power up".

BTW, like what you say, the 3* blue Evo stone is really fewer than other Evo stones.

I farm that in Kingdom of the Sands too.

Shifter
01-21-2017, 11:47 PM
For me I pretty much farm powerslave madness and first 3 stages of underworld madness. I usually get all of what I want over time, but then I'm not in a big hurry for leveling talismans anymore.
I like powerslave a lot for blues, not only it's cheaper, but gives more experience than the lower underworlds. Been bringing up a lot of lower level toons there.

surfingwithdje
01-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Actually i have better drops in the 2 last levels of battelfield madness (point of no return and matter to life and death) for red and blue talismant power runes (and also descent drops in 3* red evo runes)
Madness game of death for yellow, purple and green.

Thx for advices guys, i will try powerslave for blue (don't play there since months) and soulless march for red and blue evo runes i need.

fred10141988
01-23-2017, 03:44 PM
There is a question, I am being curious for long time.

Is the drop loot same in one world no matter which stage?

For example, are the drop loots same in "Road to Ruin"(1-1) and "Wayward path"(8-1) of UNDERWORLD?

Arcturus
01-23-2017, 05:32 PM
There is a question, I am being curious for long time.

Is the drop loot same in one world no matter which stage?

For example, are the drop loots same in "Road to Ruin"(1-1) and "Wayward path"(8-1) of UNDERWORLD?
Per Devs, drop rates for higher stages in a level are supposed to have better drops. It's certainly true with gold payout. I haven't personally explicitly tested rune/talisman drops, but I believe they're better at higher stages.

A limited test I did (15-20 runs on each level) on Game of Death (last Underworld level, pre-Beast) & Matter of Life & Death (final Battlefield level) led me to believe rune drops were a bit better on Game of Death (but gold payout is better on Matter of Life & Death).