PDA

View Full Version : No arena rewards!!!!

Silentknight
01-23-2017, 01:26 AM
Anyone else get screwed out of arena rewards this week? Finished 11th, screen came up showing rewards I had won except I received none of it. No gunner/assassin soul,no skill shard, no ironite. Nothing like grinding away all week for nothing! Contacted tech support...no response as per usual.

Arcturus
01-23-2017, 02:52 PM
pretty sure I got my 80 ironite, so maybe some are getting through.

Nicko
01-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Anyone else get screwed out of arena rewards this week? Finished 11th, screen came up showing rewards I had won except I received none of it. No gunner/assassin soul,no skill shard, no ironite. Nothing like grinding away all week for nothing! Contacted tech support...no response as per usual.

I got mine. I know others have had this issue and it got resolved; they won't screw you out of your rewards

Silentknight
01-23-2017, 06:38 PM
Still no response. Not sure they work on w/end. So I just sent em another email. Keep you posted. Have always got them right away. Store reset to 6 days right away but everything was locked out for 5 hrs.

Silentknight
01-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Btw, extra special thx to tech support for the no response to 4 emails regarding not receiving arena rewards last week

Bradata
01-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Btw, extra special thx to tech support for the no response to 4 emails regarding not receiving arena rewards last week
I also had problem buying from the arena store and e-mailed them from within the game and after couple of days they responded. Apparently I had my shards maxed and they suggested to get rid of some of them and everything was fine after that.

Leviathan
01-25-2017, 11:40 PM
Hi Silentknight!

Thank you very much for posting about this. Can I please ask what method you have been using to contact us? Also, if you haven't yet, could you please email us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com? Please include your full username (including the final 4 digits).

Silentknight
01-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Was using the website,support,contact us. Sent email directly. Thx!

Silentknight
01-27-2017, 01:59 AM
Got arena rewards. Thx to Leviathan/Michelle @ Nodding Frog!

blade685
02-05-2017, 12:09 AM
Another week with no reward, i was top 80 and reward message but nothing after select it...........5 times reboot game and no message and nothing !

Silentknight
02-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Same here,again. Send em an email. Straightened it out last week

Silentknight
02-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Know for sure I had open slots. Purchased skill shard from arena store np.

blade685
02-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Same here,again. Send em an email. Straightened it out last week

All weeks we have another bug and old one not repair
Dev team are really professional or students....?
I had purchased skill shard too after bug

Witkacy
02-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Another week with no reward, i was top 80 and reward message but nothing after select it...........5 times reboot game and no message and nothing !

Blade :)

The system reward work great for me now (opposite to a while back) - though I had to close 3 popups coming up... And indeed got mine ironinties... But may be good to add the reward from the arena to the inventory automatically...

Cheers,

W

Fister
02-19-2017, 12:35 AM
Is the reward granted before you push the claim button? If not I did not get my 60 SoT 😭

gmac
02-19-2017, 12:40 AM
Is the reward granted before you push the claim button? If not I did not get my 60 SoT 😭

Hi Fister,

Happened to me too.

Anyone else?

Silentknight
02-19-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi Fister,

Happened to me too.

Anyone else?
You mean ironite? Need 2-3 open inventory spots. Send em an email,they'll straighten it out. Did 4 me 2x. BTW, very nice run!

gmac
02-19-2017, 01:28 AM
You mean ironite? Need 2-3 open inventory spots. Send em an email,they'll straighten it out. Did 4 me 2x. BTW, very nice run!

Hey man, thanks for the answer and I´m glad you guys enjoyed it, it was fun :-)

I got nothing, no ironite, no skill shards, no souls... very frustrated, I just sent an email to support.

Thanks again.

Silentknight
02-19-2017, 01:35 AM
Hey man, thanks for the answer and I´m glad you guys enjoyed it, it was fun :-)

I got nothing, no ironite, no skill shards, no souls... very frustrated, I just sent an email to support.

Thanks again.

Np,pretty sure it's inventory spots & not a bug. Another stupid setup! As long as u get a complaint ticket ur good. Might take a couple days as I don't believe they work w/ends.

gmac
02-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Np,pretty sure it's inventory spots & not a bug. Another stupid setup! As long as u get a complaint ticket ur good. Might take a couple days as I don't believe they work w/ends.

Don´t work weekends? Really?! Saturday is probably the busiest day, think they should :-)

But well, if they put my rewards up there during the week I´ll be ok with it.

I´m holding any purchases on Arena Shop and trooper points until this is solved.

Thx

BillLion
02-19-2017, 02:21 AM
Happened to me once in beta as well, GMAC. As others have said, they'll take care of you.

Going forward just have a few spots clear in each inventory category before PVP ends to avoid this. Good luck!

Fister
02-19-2017, 03:58 AM

You are right, ironites it is. 😝

gmac
02-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Happened to me once in beta as well, GMAC. As others have said, they'll take care of you.

Going forward just have a few spots clear in each inventory category before PVP ends to avoid this. Good luck!

Thx Bill, lesson learned.

Just changed my champion back to the Pharaoh, he deserves to be at the podium picture!

Guys, I just wrote e a ridiculous long post on the events today, needs editing, will post it tomorrow.

I´m exhausted.

gmac
02-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Any Devs read this, still no rewards for me and no response from the support team.

Could you look into this please?

Thx for the help.

Silentknight
02-20-2017, 11:17 PM
Any Devs read this, still no rewards for me and no response from the support team.

Could you look into this please?

Thx for the help.
No complaint ticket? Usually got mine within couple hours. Leviathan should get back to you.

gmac
02-21-2017, 01:05 AM
No complaint ticket? Usually got mine within couple hours. Leviathan should get back to you.

Hey man,

Just got a reply from support.

Problem solved.

Fister, i asked them to help on your case too.

Thx everyboy

Fister
02-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Thx Gmac. ☺ Appreciate that. 😄

gmac
02-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Thx Gmac. ☺ Appreciate that. 😄

You might wanna send an email too.

Do it from support section on the game, you´ll probably need a ticket to get it fixed.

It´s like Bill and SilentKnight said, they´ll fix it.

Let us know how it turned out!

Fister
02-21-2017, 05:22 PM
You mean from the settings? Already did that yesterday. ☺

gmac
02-21-2017, 05:29 PM
You mean from the settings? Already did that yesterday. ☺

Yes, that one.

One catch here, after they put my rewards in my account the Anena store show up with all items locked, and I had not made any purchases yet.

So, If you have anything to buy you probably wanna do it now.

Good luck!

Silentknight
02-22-2017, 02:32 AM
Yes, that one.

One catch here, after they put my rewards in my account the Anena store show up with all items locked, and I had not made any purchases yet.

Good luck!

That might fix itself (unlock) in time. Say what you want about bugs,devs,etc. Their Customer Service is A1!

gmac
02-22-2017, 02:41 AM
That might fix itself (unlock) in time. Say what you want about bugs,devs,etc. Their Customer Service is A1!

Man, do you run support?

I just checked and yes, everything is unlocked now!

LOL

All Hail to SilentKnight, support king!!!

Fister
02-22-2017, 03:25 AM
Yes, that one.

Good luck!

Thx. I got a mail from LOTB today. Turns out that I had recieved my reward.

Apparently there is a bug where you get the reward when the the reward notification is shown. So naturally nothing happens when you hit the claim bar.

Silentknight
02-22-2017, 11:45 PM
Man, do you run support?

I just checked and yes, everything is unlocked now!

LOL

All Hail to SilentKnight, support king!!!
LOL,no. Just a player. Been there,done that!

gmac
02-23-2017, 01:25 AM

You were right! 100%

Michelle Simpson from support is awesome and extremely competent.

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 01:11 AM

If I ran support then my store would be open:mad:

Nicko
02-26-2017, 01:41 AM
Store locked here too

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 01:52 AM
Store locked here too

Still locked here. We're in same time zone. In beta it unlocked around 8:30pm once & 1am the other time. Ugh,the little box that shows ur arena stats is showing last weeks stats as my best????

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 03:40 AM
Still locked here. We're in same time zone. In beta it unlocked around 8:30pm once & 1am the other time. Ugh,the little box that shows ur arena stats is showing last weeks stats as my best????

Open!!!!!!