PDA

View Full Version : Weekly rare class souls not being reset - known issue, we are working on it

BillLion
07-31-2016, 12:08 AM
Help! Last week all the rare souls available via trooper rewards reset EXCEPT the warrior cells for me. This week ONLY the gunner/assassin soul reset and was available.

This is very frustrating because it's my best chance to get new characters and I'm locked out. Especially frustrating after I bought the legendary pack yesterday and got only 4*s. Please help. My ID is BillLion-3560. Thanks.

Kaijester
07-31-2016, 12:10 AM
That's two weeks in a row! At least something was unlocked for you.
NOTHING was reset for me for two weeks in a row!

SARGERAS
07-31-2016, 12:15 AM
Last week Magus was blocked for me, this week Magus - Warrior and Gunner/Assassin are blocked.

That's two weeks in a row! At least something was unlocked for you.
NOTHING was reset for me for two weeks in a row!

Damn it sucks =/

Kaijester
07-31-2016, 12:15 AM
Yes. Awful.:(

Kraznoff
07-31-2016, 12:44 AM
Mine are all locked too. I don't understand why these are only available once a week. These are 4 rare souls, and you're most likely not even going to get a 4* character out of them. Plus, even the most active players would only be able to get enough trooper points to get each item once a week.

Pat-8186
07-31-2016, 12:52 AM
My Magnus did not unlock. It is the on I am mainly interested in and it is the one that did not unlock. Between that and 3* blue Evo shards and talismans having much lower drop rates that the other colors, I am getting very annoyed and frustrated by this game.

Until you get the unlocks for the trooper point souls fixed, my suggestion is that you turn it off so it does not continue to frustrate your players.

Kraznoff
07-31-2016, 12:57 AM
I reset my game and it unlocked the green and red rare souls, but all others are locked. Guess which ones I was planning on buying.

kryton
07-31-2016, 12:57 AM
This is happening to me as well. Second week in a row that I have not been allowed to buy any of the rare souls with trooper badges. I did not do anything about it last week figuring the devs would fix the issue being I am not the only one encountering this. Now it says I can not buy any of them for six days.

VERY ANNOYING FIX THIS PLEASE OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE :(

KRYTON-2586

Pedrodabes
07-31-2016, 01:03 AM
Same for me! First week was only magus, today all three are Locked! Only available is assassin/gunner. This sucks!

Kraznoff
07-31-2016, 01:05 AM
So after resetting the green and red rare souls are unlocked, but if I try to buy them it says "your purchase failed, please try again."

Qed
07-31-2016, 01:17 AM
Red soul and Ability shard are both locked for me. Nice bug.

Vaseodin
07-31-2016, 02:14 AM
Yeah so this week for me are the two I wanted to get. Assassin/gunner and skill shard. Now I have to wait 6 MORE days, and it isn't even a guarantee it will work then. Frustrating.

Mistikman-3331
07-31-2016, 04:57 AM
This week all 4 stayed locked. Hooray.

HeadlessHammerhead
07-31-2016, 05:15 AM
Magus locked for me thus week. Seriously, didn't they Beta Test this game for several months Pryor to launch? It seems like we are all the ones beta testing it without knowing. Or maybe it's just a big prank by Halford and friends before they launch 'Legacy of the Priest' -- "Iron Who?"

Vaseodin
07-31-2016, 05:40 AM
Magus locked for me thus week. Seriously, didn't they Beta Test this game for several months Pryor to launch? It seems like we are all the ones beta testing it without knowing. Or maybe it's just a big prank by Halford and friends before they launch 'Legacy of the Priest' -- "Iron Who?"

Yeah this game has more bugs in it than a pig that's been dead for 2 days in the middle of a jungle in 80 degree heat. I've never seen anything like it. They need to fix all of this and the grinding issues PRONTO or they will lose their entire player base.

Jennie-5128
07-31-2016, 09:47 AM
Magus, Warrior & Sentinel all locked for me this week. Mind, I'd probably only get a 3* drop from them anyway...

Bombatomica
07-31-2016, 10:01 AM
Me too, all three locked. Plus the bugs that freeze my game and waste precious allies, i begin to feel a little disappointed...

Pat-8186
07-31-2016, 03:54 PM
Time to hand out some free trooper currency shards Devs.

jpmusic
07-31-2016, 04:10 PM
Time to hand out some free trooper currency shards Devs.

Instead of getting free Trooper badges I think all the players should be given at least 2 souls of each kind (Magus, Warrior, Sentinel, Gunner/Assassin) to make up for this. And also the gold to redeem them :)

moongod
07-31-2016, 04:28 PM
Another pathetic bug to add to the encyclopedia.

songster69
07-31-2016, 05:16 PM
Skill shards have been locked for a week while rare assasin/gunner soul has been locked for two weeks with no resets. Hoping this issue gets resolved soon.

Eddie
07-31-2016, 08:11 PM
Seems I am not the only one with this annoying bug.... I have like 15k troopers badges to spend and everything is locked

BillLion
08-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Thank you for fixing this. All mine reset tonight.

Kaijester
08-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Yay! Finally unlocked, spent my 15k Badges and didn't get any rare character. :(

Anyway, I wonder if they fixed it or it was unlocked due to the new month...I suspect it will happen again for the last two weeks of August 2016 if the game team did not fix it.

Gonzo
08-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Seems I am not the only one with this annoying bug.... I have like 15k troopers badges to spend and everything is locked

I relaunched the game and they unlocked. You should try.

HolySatan
08-01-2016, 04:58 AM
All 5 except warrior and magus are reset... Really can't understand how can this be happening...

Sting313
08-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Yeah this game has more bugs in it than a pig that's been dead for 2 days in the middle of a jungle in 80 degree heat. I've never seen anything like it. They need to fix all of this and the grinding issues PRONTO or they will lose their entire player base.

I can only log in if I delete the game and reinstall. Then I can clear one dungeon then it relocks everything in the game. 3 days I basically cant play.

Plus everything but one soul was locked for me.

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Mine are all suddenly available today, after being 6 day locked yesterday.
OfC I only got 3* star characters from them... ;)

Bombatomica
08-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Mine too today are unlocked, all three. Obiously, only 3* character. But, i was two days from the last daily bonus, and today it has restarted from the beginning. Great.

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Mine too today are unlocked, all three. Obiously, only 3* character. But, i was two days from the last daily bonus, and today it has restarted from the beginning. Great.
Bombatronica, yeah, I was one day from the end and it reset - there's an explainer in another thread here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?492-daily-reward
... but it's still superfrustrating

Pat-8186
08-01-2016, 03:32 PM
All my rare souls were rest today. Thank you for fixing this.

Orc71
08-01-2016, 04:04 PM
I don't think this is a fix. All of my rare soul options were locked for two weeks straight and then suddenly unlocked as well. This just happened to coincide with my daily reward resetting so I'm pretty sure it's all tied together. This will happen again in August if it's not fixed which would explain why they haven't fixed it yet because they knew it would at least reset for now. This makes sense so they can focus their time on the more pressing bugs first.

Lamia
08-05-2016, 08:04 PM
FIX THIS PLEASE OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE :(
It is acknowledged, it's been listed on Compilation of reported bugs since Kaijester first found it.

Thank you for fixing this. All mine reset tonight.
It is has not been fixed. The new month affected this bug, but it has not been fixed. All fixes will be announced by me or Leviathan or game staff, and most likely in Game Updates forum.

I can only log in if I delete the game and reinstall. Then I can clear one dungeon then it relocks everything in the game. 3 days I basically cant play.
This sounds like the Facebook Loop issue, just presenting itself differently. If you have emailed support already, PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed things along for you.