PDA

View Full Version : How to survive and win in pvp

blade685
01-27-2017, 06:57 PM
How to survive and win in pvp without prisoner, mummy, W troll, blue Bat or hellhound....?
I have only mummy and not updated :mad:
PVP boring me and we can't move Skill Shard........

Sag7272
01-27-2017, 09:58 PM
How to survive and win in pvp without prisoner, mummy, W troll, blue Bat or hellhound....?
I have only mummy and not updated :mad:
PVP boring me and we can't move Skill Shard........
Took a quick look at your stable, don't remember how you set your defense but there's a lot of potential there..

Warrior Bomber Boy, AoF, two CG and a mummy... there's a deadly defense there and I'm just scratching the surface.. even against most prisoner teams this group would stand a chance, you don't absolutely need skillshards for now, seems just some tallisman tinkering & attack strategy fine tuning away from being competitive don't get desperate it'll end up working :)

blade685
01-27-2017, 11:33 PM
My defense is full CG, full ABB, full CR eddie and full AOF and i lose 4/5 defense... actually
CR seems to be really bad in pvp

Sag7272
01-27-2017, 11:50 PM
My defense is full CG, full ABB, full CR eddie and full AOF and i lose 4/5 defense... actually
CR seems to be really bad in pvp

Sometimes it's just bad luck but yes I personally like the mummy AI a bit more than CR... Offensively it's another story CR is devastating under human control...

blade685
01-28-2017, 04:04 PM
mummy with 3 blue ice talismans and 3 green health ward for defense?

Sag7272
01-28-2017, 05:29 PM
mummy with 3 blue ice talismans and 3 green health ward for defense?

Not a bad idea if you happend to have paralysis or energy you can use a power move 1st turn or take advantage of taunt 2 turns if stun...
Would also give a try to your Warrior Bboy instead of the sentinel for its passive with CG & AoF stun procs since no perfect is needed anyway & mummy work wonder with stun, true damage is even a bonus, it would gives a good synergy against anyone without passive immunity but that's just my 2 cents, I don't have CG or red bboy.. Hope it helped, good luck!

blade685
01-28-2017, 10:41 PM
Not a bad idea if you happend to have paralysis or energy you can use a power move 1st turn or take advantage of taunt 2 turns if stun...
Would also give a try to your Warrior Bboy instead of the sentinel for its passive with CG & AoF stun procs since no perfect is needed anyway & mummy work wonder with stun, true damage is even a bonus, it would gives a good synergy against anyone without passive immunity but that's just my 2 cents, I don't have CG or red bboy.. Hope it helped, good luck!you want to say replace 3 health by energy or paralysis and keep 3 ice on mummy?

Sag7272
01-28-2017, 10:54 PM
you want to say replace 3 health by energy or paralysis and keep 3 ice on mummy?
Well, it all depends on your play style/strategy, I run mine this way (paralysis) & despite not being sharded he stand his ground quite well in the PvP but it all depends on you & what you need from it, energy could be as useful if you need power move while attacking, you'll have to test different setups & see what's working best for you..

blade685
01-29-2017, 03:59 PM
I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes

Sag7272
01-29-2017, 05:22 PM
I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes

Well building talismans for PvP is nothing new, had to build lot of sets to be competitive out there, on another note I'm sure that this conversation can continue over PM or in the PvP beginner's guide thread because it's going in the details & not sure it's enough PvP "at large" to hold a thread of it's own in the PvP forum & will eventually save some editing from moderators.... (It's my impression at least)

blade685
01-29-2017, 10:03 PM
mummy or not i can't win in pvp with my troopers 1200 pts is my maximum, only defeat in defense and can only win sometime in attack if i begin the battle at this level--> at this time pvp is a shit for many players :(