PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to meet you.

welcome to the jungle
01-27-2017, 11:24 PM
I'd like to use this place in the forum to introduce myself to those who took a minute of their time to open this post.

I am welcome to the jungle, but if that is too long you can also call me Nina.
(That is not my real name, yet one I am using online frequently enough to react to it as if it was)

About me:
I am a Maiden fan, like probably most of you as well.
Playing this game for quite some time, actually almost since it was released.
Those who were lucky during the Christmas event probably already know me from Coalgiver Eddie's special attack; my player ID is on his 'Nice List'

I am not giving my Player ID now, because I currently am lucky enough to have 50 pretty active Troopers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them; I will answer as good as I can as soon as I figure out how this forum works.

Best Regards

welcome to the jungle / Nina

slauki
01-27-2017, 11:29 PM
welcome to the mad house :-)

Fister
01-28-2017, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Jungle Girl. ☺

Too bad you trooper list is full, cuz I have 1 that has been inactive for 11 days. If you or any other who reads this want a daily trooper, send a request to fister-3216.

Up the Iron \m/

Cheers

Shaolin85london
01-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Hey welcome on board! I think to be one of those 50 active players of your 😉 smart from you get into the core of the community around the game where ofc u ll get news, updates and discuss about everything concerning the game in first place!

Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask! Stay cool!

Btw, is your real name Jane?
Just asking 😎