PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm Tritium-3455!

Tritium
01-28-2017, 02:58 AM
Hey everyone, I've been playing this fun game since late November. I've also been stalking the forums from around roughly the same time, but had trouble creating my forum account due to my email account losing the verification email. Thankfully, with the help of the lovely people at support, I can now post on here and join all of you in the conversation! :)

Fister
01-28-2017, 03:18 AM
Hi Tritium and welcome. Always nice to 'see' new ppl on(the)board ☺

Cheers

Sag7272
01-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Hey everyone, I've been playing this fun game since late November. I've also been stalking the forums from around roughly the same time, but had trouble creating my forum account due to my email account losing the verification email. Thankfully, with the help of the lovely people at support, I can now post on here and join all of you in the conversation! :)

Seems a common issue, same happened to me some times ago... Maybe problem come from verification mails..
Who care it works now, welcome in!

Tritium
01-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Thank you guys for welcoming me! It's nice that I can finally provide my input here. There were even a few bugs I encountered that I may be able to shed some light on as well.

powerslave74
01-29-2017, 11:07 AM

Welcome to the forum, Tritium! I too had the same problem with my email account losing the verification email. Support was awesome and helped me be able to login and post on the forum too. :)