PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Fear's First Blood Passive

Tritium
01-28-2017, 08:21 PM
I've noticed that AoF's passive ability only grants you the extra turn when you kill the enemy you are currently targeting. This means that AoF's passive may not be as useful on a team with mostly AoE characters. If you happen to kill an enemy that you aren't targeting via an AoE move, then you won't be granted an extra turn. This bug makes it rather annoying to use AoF while autoing campaign levels, but also opens up some strategic moves in PvP.

Chaosego888
01-29-2017, 10:38 AM
I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now. Sometimes it will work when an untargeted enemy is killed, most of the time it doesn't.

StormArrow
01-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Actually you can use this in your favor to control when will its passive trigger, so you can attack with everyone before getting an extra turn!

Kardas
01-29-2017, 12:17 PM
I've known this for a while now. I don't mind it at all, as it allows you to be strategic when playing manually.
It looks like the Passive works regardless of targeting on auto though... (may be wrong tho)

CrazyHarry-2514
02-02-2017, 03:36 PM
I experienced the same behaviour (I don't consider it as a defect as the AoF is a cheated character compare to others :p )
I expect he will get somehow nerfed at some point in time. My prefered solution would be that the extra turn grants only 30-50% damage to the whole team. But until then I'll have him in my A team :cool:

On the other hand, what I experienced as well is that the extra turn is triggered although no enemy at all got killed, but the target has very very low health (almost zero) my guess is that a character gets killed when the health is below zero and the extra turn is triggere when the health reaches or is below zero.