PDA

View Full Version : Shallow Pool

Saigrim
01-29-2017, 06:59 AM
I realize people are getting tired of this game as I have watched Troopers of mine who used to play everyday just quit altogether. I have quite a few slots to replace. Any question as to whether I play mine everyday, you need only ask the ones remaining on here. Every freakin day.

Nicko
01-29-2017, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing unfortunately. Just deleted a bunch of Troopers due to inactivity. Most were logging in but not playing my champion.

But the new blood is pretty enthusiastic and has been great - so hoping that continues

IceManFerrar
01-29-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi Saigrim, I just sent you a request. Some trooper dropped me, which is very strange given that I play every day AND use all of my troopers. Haven't had any crashes/errors for a few days now, so all of my troopers should have received badges from me every day. Oh well, that trooper's loss!

I usually alternate the direction of the usage of my troopers so that I am fair, but I am partial to the daily users/regulars and try to use them first after the daily reset.

Also, I usually play as soon as the game resets at 7:00 PM US EST, and then once I have exhausted the SoT, I resume playing the next morning when I wake up and the SoT have refilled.

treeb0mbb
01-30-2017, 01:19 AM
I realize people are getting tired of this game as I have watched Troopers of mine who used to play everyday just quit altogether. I have quite a few slots to replace. Any question as to whether I play mine everyday, you need only ask the ones remaining on here. Every freakin day.

Yea I feel you man.