PDA

View Full Version : What's in a MACLO? A thought for the future

The Educated fool
01-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Just a weird thought that I had the other day... what if you were to name a boss character Maclo? How satisfying would it be to personify this error code so that we might beat on it a bit and feel better? Since BNW is bound to have a boss character, maybe this could be its name... or maybe for Night City? Or some other event? Anyway... just a thought. lol :cool: Cheers!

Leo_ID
01-31-2017, 05:07 AM
Just a weird thought that I had the other day... what if you were to name a boss character Maclo? How satisfying would it be to personify this error code so that we might beat on it a bit and feel better? Since BNW is bound to have a boss character, maybe this could be its name... or maybe for Night City? Or some other event? Anyway... just a thought. lol :cool: Cheers!
While Speed of Light Eddie has Error 400 Fury, MACLO will have "Error connecting to server" skill or probably fury.

The only problem is if the actual MACLO error occurs after you beat the MACLO.... Can't imagine how furious I would be.

Kardas
01-31-2017, 09:36 AM
That idea is hilarious and you have my full support for it.

Reminds me of a game I used to play called Magicka, where you play a wizard and have access to different robes and spells. The game was rather buggy when it came out, so in a later update the developers gave everyone a 'Patched Robe' for free, which comes with a 'Staff of Bugs' and a 'Crash to Desktop' spell. Not sure if something like this would fit the tone that the devs are aiming for with this game, but it'd be great nonetheless.

Fister
02-01-2017, 07:36 PM

He he, MACLO the bad boss. Actually I have been this close to make some posts where I praised the brave troopers who fell to the bad MACLO along with me a couple of times. I felt that the sarkasme would make it more bearable. 😝

Another suggestion. How about another member of the Angel-family, the Nerf Bat. Its passive could be reducing opponents att/mag with 50% 😂

Cheers

Kardas
02-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Another suggestion. How about another member of the Angel-family, the Nerf Bat. Its passive could be reducing opponents att/mag with 50% 😂
Cheers
Love it. He could be officially named the 'Angel of Balance'. Either as a Gunner because of how randomly toons can get hit with it, or Assassin to underscore the punishing nature.

Basic attack could be 'Swing'. Should be single target true damage if Assassin or 3 randomly targeted strikes (like Storm Eddie) that deal random damage if Gunner. The attack should remove all buffs and inflict Perfect Corruption (from FotD Ed) to the target.
The Power attack should probably give a random toon on your team mad buffs.