PDA

View Full Version : Soul Converter.

Fister
01-31-2017, 10:17 AM
Being an endgamer you have very little use of the regular souls, 5 a day for the daily challenge, and they drop in numbers. Especially in the dungeons.
You can only get rid of them by opening them and then sell the trash. You can ofc keep them and stack them for later use, but at some point you reach the the limit and MACLO will kick you just when you think you just won a fight. Or maybe you can't purchase stuff from the game store.

I suggest a Soul Converter. You take, lets say, 25 regular souls and put them in it. And then you'll recieve a rare soul.
Or you put in 20 rare souls and recieve a Legendary Soul.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Patrice-1201
01-31-2017, 10:36 AM
Being an endgamer you have very little use of the regular souls, 5 a day for the daily challenge, and they drop in numbers. Especially in the dungeons.
You can only get rid of them by opening them and then sell the trash. You can ofc keep them and stack them for later use, but at some point you reach the the limit and MACLO will kick you just when you think you just won a fight. Or maybe you can't purchase stuff from the game store.

I suggest a Soul Converter. You take, lets say, 25 regular souls and put them in it. And then you'll recieve a rare soul.
Or you put in 20 rare souls and recieve a Legendary Soul.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
great minds think alike, look at the attached screenshot from my conversation with the team earlier this month ;-)2428

blade685
01-31-2017, 12:12 PM
they must do something like that common souls are totally useless for now

Fister
01-31-2017, 06:47 PM
Sure looks like it Patrice. 😀

Lets hope they will add it in some form 😊

treeb0mbb
01-31-2017, 06:54 PM
If they add this it would be amazing. And definitely give a better incentive for people to keep on playing and trying you lucky and getting more chances at the characters you don't have. Cause grinding for ironite takes forever to get the 10 pack.

slauki
01-31-2017, 07:41 PM
once a good sacrifice feature is released, this problem will be solved hopefully. maybe it will even include this idea, i would really like it...

powerslave74
01-31-2017, 08:12 PM
Whenever sacrifice is released I do hope that it includes a feature like this that allows us to trade multiple common souls for rare souls and to trade rare souls for rare g/a souls, maybe even trade rare g/a souls for a legendary soul. That would add something extra to the game so we don't get too bored while farming for runes to level up our talismans.

Fister
02-01-2017, 04:15 AM
once a good sacrifice feature is released, this problem will be solved hopefully. maybe it will even include this idea, i would really like it...

I doubt that the hopefully soon coming sacrefice feature will solve this.
From the little I've read about it, it should be a way to trade chars for other stuff, talismans, shards, runes, SoT maybe.

First of all you still would have to open a lot of regular souls.

Secondly, I doubt that the vendor trash you mostly get from them will be worth much, if anything.

But if a feature like this is a part of the sacrefice feature it would be great. ☺

Cheers