PDA

View Full Version : Quick question, who should "skill shard up" next?

Patrice-1201
01-31-2017, 05:48 PM
Grim Reaper or Storm Eddie? So far I have Soldier fully skilled where it matters and of course a lot of allies but I'm looking at building up my Eddies next :-)

Sag7272
01-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Grim Reaper or Storm Eddie? So far I have Soldier fully skilled where it matters and of course a lot of allies but I'm looking at building up my Eddies next :-)

You can build more than 2 storm Eddie for the skillshards of 1 GR... A matter of taste I guess, thinking about future, I think GR is better PvP wise... But storm is my favorite boss killer, so in my opinion it's a tie, let's flip a coin ;)

Baba-8301
01-31-2017, 07:34 PM
Wait for the next patch then make a call. It also depends how you think future releases will play out. If you can clear all current content and your farming needs are met then no rush.

surfingwithdje
01-31-2017, 08:14 PM
I just asked me the same question 2 weeks ago! I had maxed my soldier eddie (very good for farming) but now i need a killer Eddie for PVP.... Between Mummy (just for pvp), tailgunner, storm and GR, i have choosen the GR. It will take me 2 months (21 skillshards left) to maxed him...
If i have chance, i will stop before that (i just need the skills Slash, cleave and dance of the dead at max level :) )

Patrice-1201
01-31-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the input, I guess I should really aim for PVP ai it should be GR... I can already farm anything with Soldier so let's see how PVP turns out with a strong GR.

gmac
01-31-2017, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the input, I guess I should really aim for PVP ai it should be GR... I can already farm anything with Soldier so let's see how PVP turns out with a strong GR.

Sure, wait for the update to see how it goes and then decide.

However, just some perspective...

I´d probably not choose to put my skill shards on any Eddie right now. (maybe Mummy)

They take too long to full built and you have other three champions that are non Eddies in your offense/defense, for sure easier to max out than any Eddie, let alone GR.

Not to mention the current AI is really bad, especially using Eddies, too many options to screw up.

I know it´s blasphemy, but given the choice, right now, I wouldn't even use an Eddie in my defense if I could... (yeah, THAT bad)

So far I have opted to use my skill shards on non Eddie champions, glad I did.

Best

Patrice-1201
02-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Sure, wait for the update to see how it goes and then decide.

However, just some perspective...

I´d probably not choose to put my skill shards on any Eddie right now. (maybe Mummy)

They take too long to full built and you have other three champions that are non Eddies in your offense/defense, for sure easier to max out than any Eddie, let alone GR.

Not to mention the current AI is really bad, especially using Eddies, too many options to screw up.

I know it´s blasphemy, but given the choice, right now, I wouldn't even use an Eddie in my defense if I could... (yeah, THAT bad)

So far I have opted to use my skill shards on non Eddie champions, glad I did.

Best

yes i agree but my main allies are already skillsharded so was looking at who to skill up next and it has to be an Eddie...

90mphyorker
02-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Fully skill shardsd Eddie does hit like a truck. But it does take ages to max out. I have mine fully skill sharded and with 6 Holy Talisman and I'm very happy with the damage he deals.