PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Location Master Post

Kardas
01-31-2017, 09:00 PM
Last update: December 23 2017

I've seen a ton of individual threads here asking where certain Talismans are. I think this kind of clutters the sub-board, and I offer a solution: A thread detailing where every Talisman in the game can be obtained (and then some)! For those times you can't be bothered loading up your game to check.

If you want to know about how XP runes work with Talismans, see this thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4381-Guide-to-XP-Runes)

First some Basics:
The levels of Talismans scale to the difficulty in which they drop. 1* Talismans drop in Normal difficulties, 2* Talismans on Hard difficulty, and 3* Talismans on Madness difficulty. The only exception are Talismans dropped from Skull Quests, which are always 3*. Talisman levels in Brave New World depend on the level you play.
Also, despite what the rewards menu says, all subtypes of certain Talismans drop in their respective worlds. So while the Rewards menu for Ailing Kingdom says that Fierce Strength Talismans drop, you will find Fierce, Safeguard, and Skilled Talismans there.

Also, there is no best level where to get Talismans. RNG is RNG, so some days you'll get tons of Talismans, and other days you'll get very little. In general, farm Talismans on the hardest level you can do for best loot/XP/gold. Higher levels also increase the chance of getting more than one drop upon completing the level.

Now to the Talisman Locations:

Ailing Kingdom
Strength. 2 set, increases ATK by 15%.
Health. 2 set, increases HP by 15%.
Holy. 2 set, increases MAGIC by 15%.

Kingdom of the Sands
Iron. 2 set, increases DEF by 15%.
Warp. 2 set, increases MAGIC by 1% of HP. (These used to be known as Ascension Talismans)
Ivory. 2 set, increases MR by 15%.

Battlefield
Burning. 2 set, 35% chance to apply physical Burn on Perfect Hit.
Blind. 3 set, 35% chance to apply Blind on Perfect Hit.
Shock. 2 set, 35% chance to apply Shock on Perfect Hit.

Underworld
Boost. 2 set, increases SPECIAL by 25%.
Thief. 3 set, 35% chance to steal from Fury meter on Perfect Hit.
Assassin. 3 set, increases ATK by 15% of MAGIC and MAGIC by 15% of ATK.
Void. 3 set, 35% chance to grant team Void Shields on Perfect Hit(reflects physical and magic damage with a 35% chance to remove buffs)

Skull Quests
Guardian. 2 set, increases ATK by 20% of DEF.
Piercing. 2 set, 45% chance to grant DEF Ignore on Perfect Hit.
Stone. 2 set, increases DEF by 1% of HP.
Crystal. 2 set, increases MR by 1% of HP.
Energy. 3 set, 45% chance to steal Power on Perfect Hit.
Paralysis. 3 set, 12% chance to Stun on Perfect Hit.
Paladin. 2 set, increases MAGIC by 20% of MR.
Penetrating. 2 set, 45% chance to grant MR Ignore on Perfect Hit.
Freeze. 3 set, 12% chance to Freeze the target and apply 1 Magic Burn on Perfect Hit.
Invisibility. 3 set, 35% chance to Vanish on Perfect Hit.
Death. 3 set, grants Death Mark Skill to wearer.

Satellite 15
Assassin. 3 set, increases ATK by 15% of MAGIC and MAGIC by 15% of ATK.

Brave New World See here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8664-Brave-New-World-Talisman-Info)for further information
Garden of Life
Floors I-III
Floors I-VIII
Guard. 3 set, grants a Guard Shield at the start of a battle for 2 turns.
Ascension. 2 set, increases ATK, MAGIC, DEF, and HP by 5%. These used to be known as Warp Talismans and increased SPECIAL by 25% of MR
Floors IV-X
Advantage. 2 set, 50% Chance to gain Class Advantage and Perfect Hit status for 1 turn on Perfect Hits.
Chance. 3 set, grants the user 3 turns of Critical Strike Chance at the start of combat.
Floors VII-X
Shell. 2 set, grants the user 1 turn of Damage Reduction Shield at the start of combat. Bonus can stack.
Immunity. 2 set, grants the user 1 turn of Immunity at the start of combat. Bonus can stack.
Floors IX-X
Quake. 4 set, 50% Grants Quake Skill to wearer.
Zone. 4 set, grants the Zone Eater ability.

Garden of Dismay
Floors I-III
Floors I-VIII
Cyclone. 3 set, 35% Chance to grant team Cyclone Shields on Perfect Hit (reflects magic and true damage with a 35% chance to Silence).
Resistance. 2 set, increases DEF by 30% of ATK and MR by 30% of MAGIC. Used to increase ATK by 10% of DEF and MR.
Resilience. 2 set, increases HP by 50% of your ATK and MAGIC. Used to increase MAGIC by 10% of DEF and MR.
Floors IV-X
Life. 2 set, grants the user 2 turns of HP Regen at the start of combat.
Vampiric. 3 set, heals 20% of your HP on Perfect Hit.
Floors VII-X
Enduring. 3 set, grants user Endure for 3 turns at the start of combat.
Immortal. 3 set, Grants the user 3 turns of Perfect Immortality status at the start of combat.
Floors IX-X
Comet. 4 set, grants Comet Skill to wearer.
Lightning. 4 set, grants Lightning Skill to wearer.

Garden of Fear
Floors I-VIII
Iron. 2 set, increases DEF by 15%.
Floors IV-X
Explosive. 3 set, Perfect Hit grants a 35% chance to deal increased damage, and 35% chance to inflict Grievous Burns and/or HP drain to all enemies
Thorn. 3 set, 45% Chance to grant team Thorn Shields on Perfect Hit (reflects physical and true damage with a 35% chance to Heal Block or Permadeath).
Floors VII-X
Echo. 4 set, 35% Chance for an Extra Turn on each action.
Strike. 3 set, grants the user 3 turns of Counterstrike at the start of combat.
Floors IX-X
Meteor. 4 set, grants Meteor Skill to wearer.
Rage. 4 set, grants Rage Spear Skill to wearer.

Achievements
Upgrade Talismans: 2 4* Burning (Fierce?)
Upgrade X Talismans to 5*: 4 4* Meteor (Fierce)
Upgrade 100 Talismans to 5*: 4 4* Comet (Sorcery).
Complete Garden of Life Floor
- I: 2 Ascension (Bulwark)
- III: 2 Advantage (Overwhelming)
- VII: 3 Chance (Bulwark)
- X: 4 Quake (Mystical)
Complete Garden of Dismay Floor
- I: 2 Resilience (Barrier)
- III: 2 Life (Arcane)
- VII: 3 Enduring (Power)
- X: 3 Immortal (Shield)
Complete Garden of Fear Floor
- I: 3 Thorn (Fierce)
- III: 3 Explosive (Fierce)
- VII: 3 Strike (Safeguard)
- X: 4 Echo (Fierce)

PVP Store Can buy one of each subtype once per month for 800 Iron Coins (1000 Iron coins for Fate).
Hunter. 2 set, 35% chance to Ignite Targets on Perfect Attacks.
Predator. 2 set, 35% chance to Smite Targets on Perfect Attacks.
True. 2 set, grants the user 3 turns of True Damage Reduction Shield at the start of combat.
Fate. 3 set, grants the user Ascension, Immortality, or Perfect Immunity for 1 turn every turn. Multiple sets stack.
Purge. 3 set, 20% chance to Remove buffs on target and Heal self on Perfect Hit.

Special Cases
4 Meteor, 4 Comet, and 4 Zone Talismans were available to players who purchased Founder packs.
Pre-October Tuning Update, you got a 3 set of Vampiric Talismans by completing Light Bringer on Hard difficulty for the first time. They were also a possible drop on the Fear of the Dark level on Ailing Kingdom during the 2016 Halloween event.

Unavailable Talismans
Unavailable as of October Tuning Update; will return as drops in future worlds
Rush (Will/Bulwark/Onslaught). 2 set, increases SPECIAL by 25% of DEF.
Available in future game mode
Trap. 3 set, grants user the Trap status for 2 turns at the start of the battle.
Angel. 3 set, Cleanses and Heals user of 5% of their MAX HP every turn.
Power. 3 set, grants user a Power Shield for 2 turns, which reduces damage and generates 1 PWR when hit.

Please tell me if I missed anything!

CanyptianFit
01-31-2017, 09:05 PM
You might add that the "unavailable" ones were quoted by Sparton as being released later on in an update, presumably either in "Night City" or "Brave New World". Below is the quote.

"The following talismans no longer drop in the campaign, but will return as drops in future worlds: Thorn, Explosive, Cyclone, Crystal, Guard, Resistance, Resilience, Warp, Rush"

From 10-14 update notes.

konstifik
01-31-2017, 09:31 PM
Great summary!

I think Sparton has said that the higher the level (within each world and difficiulty), the higher the chances to get multiple rewards. This also means that higher level have better chances of getting talismans.

Nine
01-31-2017, 11:45 PM
Nice overview! It should especially be helpful to newer players and it certainly helps to confirm which ones are indeed not dropping at the Moment.

I don't know if it was changed and can only speak for myself, but i did not receive a Vampiric set. If anybody can confirm they are still awarded in Lightbringer Hard I might wanna right a Support Ticket...

iPoop
02-01-2017, 02:37 AM
I don't know if it was changed and can only speak for myself, but i did not receive a Vampiric set.

I did not receive a set either @Nine. I'm thinking this must have changed at some point.

Kardas
02-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Thanks everyone! I've made a few edits.

Bit strange hearing that about the Vampiric Talismans- I don't know how people who started after the Halloween event can get Vampiric Talismans then...

CanyptianFit
02-01-2017, 02:37 PM
On Vampirics. Today Vampirics don't drop, so there is no way to get them today.

The Halloween event had them, and I believe those that started day 1 could buy a pack with some.

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 12:49 AM
I finally found out how to get to that Hidden Fear of the dark level. There's a video on YouTube explaining how to get there. You find it under glitch of the dark. It did work for me and I got a set of vampiric talismans. I'm playing since July last year and never even saw one of them. I hope it helps some people.

blade685
03-10-2017, 02:51 PM
some players have new talismans like green Shell talisman or yellow immunity talisman
I never see it in the game.....where to loot it???

Aristo4
03-10-2017, 02:55 PM
some players have new talismans like green Shell talisman or yellow immunity talisman
I never see it in the game.....where to loot it???

400 arena coins each, on the pvp store.

blade685
03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
400 arena coins each, on the pvp store.

Kardas
03-10-2017, 03:09 PM
I had already added them but while I copied the formatting I forgot to change the names. So it said you could get Invisibility and Energy Talismans from the PVP Store. Whoops! It is now changed.
And thanks for letting me know how many Iron Coins they cost

Soundwave214
03-19-2017, 07:04 AM
I finally found out how to get to that Hidden Fear of the dark level. There's a video on YouTube explaining how to get there. You find it under glitch of the dark. It did work for me and I got a set of vampiric talismans. I'm playing since July last year and never even saw one of them. I hope it helps some people.

How?? Can't find any video about this.

Edited:I just founded, and it works, got a talismans set + rare g/a soul, thanks a lot.

Kardas
08-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Just want to inform you all that I've managed to update this thread with Brave New World info.
And thanks Sparton for your own Talisman thread! Saved me a lot of grinding to figure out what some of those sets do.

Funny how Rush Talismans still aren't available though.

druid138
08-16-2017, 09:24 PM
Wow! This is incredibly helpful. Thanks, man!

konstifik
08-17-2017, 08:35 AM
Just want to inform you all that I've managed to update this thread with Brave New World info.
And thanks Sparton for your own Talisman thread! Saved me a lot of grinding to figure out what some of those sets do.

Funny how Rush Talismans still aren't available though.

The type of the BNW Level X achievement talismans are as follows:
Quake - Mystical
Immortal - Shield
Echo - Fierce

Kardas
08-17-2017, 10:02 AM
The type of the BNW Level X achievement talismans are as follows:
Quake - Mystical
Immortal - Shield
Echo - Fierce

Thanks! I hadn't gotten to those levels yet by while adding in the new achievements. I'll update the post.

kkkreg5
08-18-2017, 12:19 AM
[SIZE=4]

[b]Special Cases
4 Meteor, 4 Comet, and 4 Zone Talismans were available to players who purchased Founder packs.
Pre-October Tuning Update, you got a 3 set of Vampiric Talismans by completing Light Bringer on Hard difficulty for the first time. They were also a possible drop on the Fear of the Dark level on Ailing Kingdom during the Halloween event.

Unavailable Talismans
Unavailable as of October Tuning Update; will return as drops in future worlds
Rush (Will/Bulwark/Onslaught). 2 set, increases SPECIAL by 25% of DEF.

Kardas,

Just tried the glitch... it's been fixed...

Kardas
08-18-2017, 05:55 PM
Kardas,

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Never tried it, but I'll remove it from the post.

T-Man
08-18-2017, 11:58 PM
Thanks Kardas!

FYI
Per the in game rewards info.
Garden of Dismay - Immortal can be found in levels VII-X. Not just IX-X.

I actually had one drop my first time through I believe level 7. Can not get another to drop since. Playing levels 7-10.

Kardas
08-19-2017, 10:52 AM
Thanks Kardas!

FYI
Per the in game rewards info.
Garden of Dismay - Immortal can be found in levels VII-X. Not just IX-X.

I actually had one drop my first time through I believe level 7. Can not get another to drop since. Playing levels 7-10.

Ah, looks like I copied it down wrong. Thanks for letting me know!

Kardas
10-31-2017, 07:59 PM
Just letting you all know that I've added Fate and True Talismans to my location thread.

You might also see that I've added Satellite 15 to the list too. I've seen the thing give me Health, Holy, and Assassin Talismans so far (description claims Boost Talis drop too).

Did Satellite 15 drop any other Talismans for you?

Ip4
12-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Is possible to find somewhere IMMUNITY TALISMAN(WILL)? It's one with attack,GOL give only bulwark with magic....

Sick
12-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Is possible to find somewhere IMMUNITY TALISMAN(WILL)? It's one with attack,GOL give only bulwark with magic....

I have those. Can‘t remember where I got them. When they were introduced, the only way to get them was the arena store. Here you could buy all three types. Now the only place to find them is GoL.

Ip4
12-10-2017, 06:55 PM
are you sure?i think GOL give only bulwark talismans

Sick
12-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Sorry, just sure about Immunity Talis in general. Never saw them drop in skull quests, just GoL.

slauki
12-10-2017, 08:40 PM

gol gives them all no other way to get them 100% sure.... they are very rare so you have to play a lot and if they drop you have to be lucky to get a will one. on the holiday of life i almost played the whole day and got maybe 5 or 6 in total 2 of them will.

scott-5496
12-11-2017, 12:17 PM
gol gives them all no other way to get them 100% sure.... they are very rare so you have to play a lot and if they drop you have to be lucky to get a will one. on the holiday of life i almost played the whole day and got maybe 5 or 6 in total 2 of them will.

Yeah, me too. I played all day and got lots of Immunity and only two were Will version. Mostly Bulwark for me. Got one Zone and quite a lot of Chance of different types as well as batch of Shell or various types (mostly Overwhelming).

Still, the free day did add a lot to my upgrade runes!

Deano82
12-11-2017, 04:07 PM

Does this still work? Anyone tried it recently?

Kardas
12-16-2017, 07:43 AM
@ Deano:
Kardas,

I never tried the glitch as I was around when the level was but I believe they patched it out.

GOL drops all yellow 3 Talisman types, as others said. I did write something to that extent in my thread, but that could be a bit clearer. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Dank Brew
12-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Just want to thank you for doing this. This thread is of great help at times.

iPoop
12-23-2017, 10:11 PM
Just want to thank you for doing this. This thread is of great help at times.

I agree, thank you Kardas!

Mauroldo
04-25-2018, 10:48 AM
Hi
where is the shadow talisman?

Reeb99
04-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi
where is the shadow talisman?

Those were event talismans, I don't think they are available anywhere right now.

blade685
04-25-2018, 11:18 AM
new talismans are not available, only some if you pay it lol

HuckFinn150
09-05-2018, 02:59 AM
I recently got 2 soul talismans and gave no idea where I got them, but noticed they are a 4 set. Where can I get the other 2 or do I need to just sell them?

Cefiar
09-05-2018, 04:22 AM
HuckFinn150: Did you get to Level A in the last Gauntlet? You would have gotten that many for getting up to there. You need to get to AAA most times to get a full set.

I'd hang on to them FWIW (I have 3, I got to AA), as I suspect the Gauntlet will cycle through these rewards every fortnight, at least twice maybe more. My guess is that they'll have (for a while) a 5 fortnight cycle of talisman rewards (ie: repeats after 5 fortnights, with each fortnight being a specific type such as Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple).

Alvorada
09-05-2018, 04:27 AM
I recently got 2 soul talismans and gave no idea where I got them, but noticed they are a 4 set. Where can I get the other 2 or do I need to just sell them?

Soul talismans was the prize on last gauntlet season.

They probably will return as gauntlet awards or drop in new worlds/game modes, but I'm not sure when this will happen.

HuckFinn150
09-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Yes, I got to level A. I forgot where I got them. I'll hang onto there and work to get the others. My roster is still growing, do I can get to the higher levels. Thanks,

URock
09-18-2018, 09:28 AM
What about the talismans from the trooper store?

desprezo
11-15-2018, 10:14 PM
I just got a set of prime talis from skull quest, is this new?

Also seeing future, health and tranquility as possible rewards.

Fudjo
11-15-2018, 10:35 PM
Yeah, that's new as of the November update.

desprezo
11-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Yeah, that's new as of the November update.

Nice, totally missed that!

Banished
11-16-2018, 07:50 AM
me too... got 1 future Talis yesterday.

November update has been good especially for the Brave new world. Only 10 SoT at lev 10, it's really good

aidinia
02-10-2019, 10:32 AM
So.. I have one Ruin , 2 set, increases ATK by 1% of HP.

I have no idea of how I got it, and I only have one, and I think it's great for my warriors, does anyone knows how I got it? and where can I get like 15 more? haha

Yup
02-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Night City drops Ruin talismans.

aidinia
02-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Night City drops Ruin talismans.

Thanks <3
it was killing me.. I'll have to play it then, I've been avoiding it xD

GotN
02-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Thanks <3
it was killing me.. I'll have to play it then, I've been avoiding it xD

Continue to avoid it. This talisman is useless imo :p Have 3 sets and never felt like level them up.

Are Titan Talisman available anywhere? Have two from a set of three, I think from an event (not sure bout that). I don’t see them anywhere.

Liu
02-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Are Titan Talisman available anywhere?

Trooper store

GotN
02-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Trooper store

Yes, ofc 🙈 overlooked that. Thanks man!

Yup
02-11-2019, 12:59 AM
Continue to avoid it. This talisman is useless imo :p Have 3 sets and never felt like level them up.

Meh.. if you need HP boosted on a true damage dealing character and use 2 overwhelming class Ruins which then also boost MAG.. they can be okay. They aren't as worthless as 99.9% of all the other 2-set sentinel talismans. Especially Health, Stone, Paralysis, Crystal, etc.

Really, all the decent green sets are never dropped anywhere and purchase prices are too high in general - if they are even available to purchase somewhere. I really think they've neglected dropping more up to date talismans for S, M, and A. Night City with Ruin and Nightmare is okay, and adding the Health, Trinity, and Prime to SQ drops was good, but there are others that aren't really dropped anywhere - well except Gauntlet maybe.. eventually... possibly.....

Olevipoeg
02-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Meh.. if you need HP boosted on a true damage dealing character and use 2 overwhelming class Ruins which then also boost MAG.. they can be okay. They aren't as worthless as 99.9% of all the other 2-set sentinel talismans. Especially Health, Stone, Paralysis, Crystal, etc.

Really, all the decent green sets are never dropped anywhere and purchase prices are too high in general - if they are even available to purchase somewhere. I really think they've neglected dropping more up to date talismans for S, M, and A. Night City with Ruin and Nightmare is okay, and adding the Health, Trinity, and Prime to SQ drops was good, but there are others that aren't really dropped anywhere - well except Gauntlet maybe.. eventually... possibly.....
Actually Stones work with Pharaoh and Fear of the Dark Eddies and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. And Crystal is good for Assassin Demon Spawn. And Mystical Health is quite ok with Fortune talisman set. I have about 10 Health set from old times and if you don't know what to but in some open slot, then health is always good option. Well, maybe it is not so good choice anymore after this Gauntlet round ends. :)

aidinia
02-14-2019, 01:15 PM
I have another question.
So.. I'm looking into Kingdom of the sand for Warp talismans, but it says they are Overwhelming, but when I look at my Warp set, I have one Overwhelming and one Ward. Is the description just general and all kinds of talisman drop? Or where did I get the ones I have? I'm looking for a mystical set of Warp talismans.

Thanks again

Wyphy
02-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Yes, all varieties are available; same for most other areas, they say one type but give all types.

dragonek
03-25-2020, 11:14 AM
hi troopers where i find or how can i get fallen talismans ? thank a lot 4 answer

Beddie
03-25-2020, 11:35 AM
hi troopers where i find or how can i get fallen talismans ? thank a lot 4 answer
Floor XV of the Lol dungeon (not worth the grind honestly)

dragonek
11-13-2020, 03:51 PM
hi where i find or how can i get titan talismans ? except of trooper store if it possible, thanks a lot 4 answer

Nifelheim
11-13-2020, 06:23 PM
Trooper store, That’s it. Currently you can get a titan cosmic from the Evolution cosmic soul

dragonek
01-04-2021, 03:38 PM
hi where i find or how can i get tomb and space talismans ? thanks a lot 4 answer

dragonmat89
01-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Space is purchased via Dungeon fragments in the Rewards store (21,000 for a full set). Tomb can apparently be found in Gangland dungeon. Check http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/talisman-en/ for further location details if you need any others :)

Diamondhead2112
04-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Is there anywhere to obtain Envious or Apocalypse talismans? I need a couple of each to complete second sers