PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Pack Question

SpaceAce
07-31-2016, 01:33 AM
Hi i just bought the legendary pack,5 star soul and i just got a 4 star? thats not legendary is it?(ps great game i used cash and im enjoying it!!)

Orc71
07-31-2016, 02:41 AM
I believe its a guaranteed 4-5 star character. I bought one too and was lucky enough to get a 4 star Tailgunner Eddie. All my wife got was a regular 4 star character.

Stonewall
07-31-2016, 04:13 AM
Got a 5 Star Samurai Eddie! :) Unfortunately right after that the game started resetting progress and locking the other worlds after every match. :( Hopefully the bugs get worked out soon! :cool:

Vaseodin
07-31-2016, 05:45 AM
Got a 5 Star Samurai Eddie! :) Unfortunately right after that the game started resetting progress and locking the other worlds after every match. :( Hopefully the bugs get worked out soon! :cool:

Well, I sure hope so. Wait until you get to use your shiny new Samurai only to find out his main move doesn't do ANY damage about 60% of the time because of........

.... you guessed it: A BUG.

HeadlessHammerhead
07-31-2016, 06:08 AM
Yeah. Don't be so excited about samurai yet. It is really bad.

angewomon
08-10-2016, 02:11 AM
The shards it is advisable to level the characters are rather rare. We recommend spending them on Eddie in excess of other characters, as you’ll be taking him into every battle. But that doesn’t mean you need to ignore Eddie’s chums. Aim to pick a couple of strong characters to build up, and not spreading your resources across a variety of heroes. Personally, we found the Rock Golem was worthy of sticking with, for illustration.

Kulimar
08-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Is the Samurai Eddie and Pharaoh Dog attack Bug fixed with the server update?

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 02:34 AM
I'll check the ninja. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 03:30 AM
The shards it is advisable to level the characters are rather rare. We recommend spending them on Eddie in excess of other characters, as you’ll be taking him into every battle. But that doesn’t mean you need to ignore Eddie’s chums. Aim to pick a couple of strong characters to build up, and not spreading your resources across a variety of heroes. Personally, we found the Rock Golem was worthy of sticking with, for illustration.

Yeah, the skill shards really help, but make sure to use on characters you know you'll use /

Orc71
08-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Is the Samurai Eddie and Pharaoh Dog attack Bug fixed with the server update?

Yes I can confirm my Samurai, Pharaoh Dog, & PDK are working properly since the update.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Yes I can confirm my Samurai, Pharaoh Dog, & PDK are working properly since the update.

Yoy!

Yoy!

Yoy!

MuadDib-7367
08-10-2016, 08:25 PM
I got a 4* Troll which was a duplicate. Going to have to be more leery reading the fine print before spending money.