PDA

View Full Version : Is there an expected release date for night city?

Dank Brew
02-01-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm just really tired of grinding on the same quests over and over. Plus I'm super excited about killers Eddie. If anyone has any info let me know!! :)

maxdeviations
02-01-2017, 07:28 PM
sometime in 2017 .. if we are lucky

tex-0775
02-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Quote from Llexi Leon, posted on FB LoTB feb 1st

"Worldwid PVP comes first, in like, 2-3 weeks, then sacrifice 2-3 weeks later, then Brave New World. That's the current plan, and it's all moving along nicely, there's loads coming Feb/March/April - more even than has been announced/discussed to date. :)"

Hope that there are some truth in that, if not, i'm probably jumping ship also. Finished the game months back, and .....well i guess i don't have to mention those "things" \m/ - - \m/

Hope that it's ok to quote from FB, if not. Hmmm......well ;-)

tex

Arcturus
02-02-2017, 01:50 PM
That's an interesting timeline. I'd replace "2-3 weeks" with "1-2 months" and that's probably about right.

surfingwithdje
02-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Quote from Llexi Leon, posted on FB LoTB feb 1st

"Worldwid PVP comes first, in like, 2-3 weeks, then sacrifice 2-3 weeks later, then Brave New World. That's the current plan, and it's all moving along nicely, there's loads coming Feb/March/April - more even than has been announced/discussed to date. :)"

Hope that there are some truth in that, if not, i'm probably jumping ship also. Finished the game months back, and .....well i guess i don't have to mention those "things" \m/ - - \m/

Hope that it's ok to quote from FB, if not. Hmmm......well ;-)

tex

I saw this post on facebook, Great to see that sacrifice will be the 1rst new feature after pvp!
January, february and march will be very good months with LOTB !

BillLion
02-02-2017, 04:51 PM
I saw this post on facebook, Great to see that sacrifice will be the 1rst new feature after pvp!

Yes, but at the same time this leaves little on the table for the pending update. Exciting for the future, but I'd lower expectations for the next release.

R1ck
02-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Devs should give us a clue on what they are planning for sacrifice. For example which kind of characters will be useful, I upgraded 100 characters to 4* just for the achievement, most of them dupes. So, will any of these will be useful, also have a lot of 3* eddies. Which of those are best for sacrifice? I don't have more space so would like to know what to sell.

IceManFerrar
02-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Is there a thread which explains what exactly is this "sacrifice" all about?

Rygone
02-05-2017, 07:39 PM
So no event's coming for valentine's day ?

invictus
02-05-2017, 08:19 PM

You know it's already past January, with noting but an update to fix something that broke other things. Now we're in February, and guess what? We had an update. It broke a lot more things. Given their track record, I'd expect the rest of the month and next to be barren. Or they'll try to patch the most recent update, and by then we'll have Eddie's lighting themselves on fire in game.

goochklok
02-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Is there a thread which explains what exactly is this "sacrifice" all about?

From what I remember reading you can basically sacrifice souls to build towards getting soul shards instead of selling them for gold. How its gonna work and how many you have to sacrifice though o have no idea. This is the feature I'm most excited for.

IceManFerrar
02-06-2017, 07:04 PM
From what I remember reading you can basically sacrifice souls to build towards getting soul shards instead of selling them for gold. How its gonna work and how many you have to sacrifice though o have no idea. This is the feature I'm most excited for.

Thanks mate!

Zaghosto
02-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Since it's almost time for the update does anyone know the design of the Valentine Eddie?

IceManFerrar
02-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Since it's almost time for the update does anyone know the design of the Valentine Eddie?

A fully-nerfed Eddie who just goes and hugs all the enemies instead of killing them?