PDA

View Full Version : Security Issue

CrazyHarry-2514
02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
my iPhone is configured to autolock after 2min.

But the victory screen, the reward screen and probably the defeat screen (I've never seen that one yet) are not letting my mobile phone lock itself.
I understand that the autolock should be disabled when playing, but once the fight is finished it is a security leak to keep it disabled.

As I use autoplay a lot, I found my phone once in the morning when I woke up with the victory screen as I fell asleep before the fight ended.

it might sound like nothing, but if someone leaves his phone with autoplay on a table then anybody can access it very easily, for me it is a serious defect.

Ancient Mariner
02-02-2017, 08:20 PM
It's a good thing that the screen doesn't lock during autoplay, otherwise....there wouldn't be the chance to autoplay since the battle loading + battle itself take several minutes before it ends.

Do you want to feel safe? Don't turn the autoplay on, especially while you're not at home

Arcturus
02-02-2017, 09:06 PM
He has a point, though. The game should keep the screen on during autoplay, but there's no gameplay reason why the victory screen should prevent the phone screen from locking. (don't know about technical barriers)

konstifik
02-03-2017, 09:14 AM
The victory screen keeping the screen on also drains a lot of battery.