PDA

View Full Version : Which character do I need?

Patrice-1201
02-02-2017, 09:21 PM
So after pulling my Biking last night I am now only coveting the last 2 Eddies which I am missing: Cyborg and Vampire Hunter as well as The Prisoner. If you can take a look at my line up (Patrice-1201) and let me know which essential character I am missing that will be helpful :-)

Shaolin85london
02-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Have you a crush on Eddie the head, maybe? XD mate I'm just wow for your endless collection of eddies, but u miss a lot of extremely rare toons.

Shaolinlondo-7198

I got all rare toons except for prisoner, ass cotd, ass death dog, rainmaker cyborg ace high eddies. Check my collection to found out the others rares toons/allies.

mjmxiii
02-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Looking at your team, it's missing Pyro Soldiers, the Death Dog, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Corrupt Rescuers and some ABB's to name a few... not too important when you consider all the outstanding chars you have and the Cyborg that continues to elude you but if you're asking, I'm always happy to help. The ones I mentioned have useful passives or power moves. Death Dog has quickly become a favorite of mine and is easily the best char I've summoned from a legendary soul (Eddie dupes and a Pharoah dog otherwise). All in all, great effort put forth building your collection. Hurry up with the Sacrifice already! :D

Cheers!

treeb0mbb
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
Looking at your team, it's missing Pyro Soldiers, the Death Dog, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Corrupt Rescuers and some ABB's to name a few... not too important when you consider all the outstanding chars you have and the Cyborg that continues to elude you but if you're asking, I'm always happy to help. The ones I mentioned have useful passives or power moves. Death Dog has quickly become a favorite of mine and is easily the best char I've summoned from a legendary soul (Eddie dupes and a Pharoah dog otherwise). All in all, great effort put forth building your collection. Hurry up with the Sacrifice already! :D

Cheers!

Man I got a Assassin corrupt rescuer, I was so excited when I saw the purple tint then not so excited when I got it. It's not bad I guess but I don't really know how to use it anyone got some tips? I would give anyone though to trade it away with one of Patrice's dupe troops that I don't have haha. Wish they can add trading or something one day.

mjmxiii
02-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Man I got a Assassin corrupt rescuer, I was so excited when I saw the purple tint then not so excited when I got it. It's not bad I guess but I don't really know how to use it anyone got some tips? I would give anyone though to trade it away with one of Patrice's dupe troops that I don't have haha. Wish they can add trading or something one day.

I loaded mine up with Freeze Talismans (3 x arcane, 3 x power) since she deals magic damage... she might even freeze an enemy someday :D

BTW, been saying it for months, LotB needs a trade feature! That's never gonna happen though..