PDA

View Full Version : February 2nd 2017 Update Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Sparton_LOTB
02-02-2017, 10:22 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4802).

CanyptianFit
02-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Big fan of this:

"When managing characters and talismans, the lists for characters/talismans will preserve your position more often when doing a combination of powering up, equipping/unequipping, selecting different talisman slots, etc"

Can wait to test this. Thanks!

Shaolin85london
02-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Really good stuff, thank you very much first of all. I d like to know if the achievement bug has been detected and fixed. Appreciate your hard work to improve this game and glad to support it as well as I can!

Ringe666-7406
02-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Thanks Sparton, PVP changes and inventory fix seem nice on paper, and I believe it's even better in game \m/

Sparton_LOTB
02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Big fan of this:

"When managing characters and talismans, the lists for characters/talismans will preserve your position more often when doing a combination of powering up, equipping/unequipping, selecting different talisman slots, etc"

Can wait to test this. Thanks!

Yeah, let us know how you feel and if there's any places where you think it could still be improved. It took us a while to work out the kinks, but there may be some use cases we could improve further. It's definitely really helpful when you have dozens of talismans (as many of us do).

I d like to know if the achievement bug has been detected and fixed.

We're still working on identifying what is causing this. We will keep you posted if we find a fix.

Peppoah
02-02-2017, 10:58 PM
How long will it take to be finished? It still gives me the information that my version is out of date and I should upgrade to the newer version.

Shaolin85london
02-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Nice! Thanks again for all the improvements!

StickyAndy
02-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Anyone else not able to update? Is it just not available yet in the App Store? I get the message that it's out of date but can't actually update

Shifter
02-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Instead of going through the game to update, close the game completely and search for the game in playstore.

Peppoah
02-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Anyone else not able to update? Is it just not available yet in the App Store? I get the message that it's out of date but can't actually update

Yup, same problem here.
Servers under Maintenance.

Kardas
02-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the update! Good to see all those quality of life improvements for the inventory! Especially happy about the increased character slots! Now I can throw some gold to the wind and aim for 100 4* chars in earnest.
Slight pity about that issue with Titan Shield. I figure Mummy (and Visions) will take a bit of a hit in PVP (not that I'm part of it) until that's fixed.

I still have mixed feelings about the multi-hit Talisman proc fix. On the one hand, I understand that it was overpowered on some people (Golden Sons in particular) but I can't help feel that this solution takes away from creative Talisman builds.

The game sent me to the app store to download actually. Once you've done that and boot up the game again you should be able to download the rest. Hope that helps!

Kaz_LOTB
02-02-2017, 11:17 PM

It may take a moment for the update to propagate through all the regions. If you check back or view your "Updates" tab in the App Store, you should see it appear shortly.

-Kaz

AmBush-UK
02-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Unfortunatly, Legacy has stopped

Have Run update, cleared cache still FAIL

StickyAndy
02-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Sounds good, I'll just have be patient. Thanks!

Csucsu
02-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Can't say I'm happy with the talisman changes. This update rendered all my lvl 50 freeze and burn talismans useless junks and overall made easy-to-farm quests unwinnable (say LoL X sentinel which was just ongoing today).
So what can I say? hmmm? So long and thank for all the fish ?

Kardas
02-02-2017, 11:32 PM
One other tiny thing: I recall the preliminary thread saying that the Sentinel Corrupt Droid's Power move would be changed from 6->5 PWR. I'm not seeing it in the final version though. Did this get cancelled? I don't have a Corrupt Droid so I can't check

Sparton_LOTB
02-02-2017, 11:40 PM
One other tiny thing: I recall the preliminary thread saying that the Sentinel Corrupt Droid's Power move would be changed from 6->5 PWR. I'm not seeing it in the final version though. Did this get cancelled? I don't have a Corrupt Droid so I can't check

Odd, that should still be there. We'll have to see if we can edit that back in.

slauki
02-02-2017, 11:43 PM
hey guys, not sure what to think of the changes yet, but the PVP-related changes seems fine on paper at least. also the talisman inventory changes are much appreciated. same with the the character slots and the bugfixes of course.

but all our suspects weren't touched. do you guys want to think more carefully about the changes, or what was the issue? would it be possible to tell us some of your conclusions, since many of us are not sure what to do and who to evolve now. it would be great if you could enlighten us a litte :-)

Kardas
02-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Odd, that should still be there. We'll have to see if we can edit that back in.

I just compared the January Update list with the February Update list and the Skill Balancing section on both is completely different. Nothing on the Torture, Sweep or Bullet Trace skill. The thing on Salvage was also originally listed under Skill Changes. Strange.

mjmxiii
02-02-2017, 11:53 PM
The talisman thing is something that I would like clarity on... is the fix affecting the chance of an effect being applied to one strike or is it one talisman set % chance? (ie: if you have 3 shock sets giving 105% chance to shock enemies on perfect hit, is it being reduced to only 35% chance or is it a random enemy being affected now like it is with Paralysis and Blind talismans?)

Sparton_LOTB
02-02-2017, 11:59 PM
but all our suspects weren't touched. do you guys want to think more carefully about the changes, or what was the issue? would it be possible to tell us some of your conclusions, since many of us are not sure what to do and who to evolve now. it would be great if you could enlighten us a litte :-)

Angel of Fear and Corrupt Droid were changed due to the error in their skill damage scaling and what that meant for usage of other single-target damagers
We deemed it unnecessary to take actions regarding Sentinel Soulless Demon and Warrior Troll based on posts by the players
We are taking more time to investigate what, if any, changes will be done to the Prisoner, or if there is content or values not directly tied to the Prisoner we will do to encourage a more diverse PVP meta

I just compared the January Update list with the February Update list and the Skill Balancing section on both is completely different. Nothing on the Torture, Sweep or Bullet Trace skill. The thing on Salvage was also originally listed under Skill Changes. Strange.

It looks like our updated character tuning table has some errors/omissions relative to the tentative notes. We're working on fixing that now.

The talisman thing is something that I would like clarity on... is the fix affecting the chance of an effect being applied to one strike or is it one talisman set % chance? (ie: if you have 3 shock sets giving 105% chance to shock enemies on perfect hit, is it being reduced to only 35% chance or is it a random enemy being affected now like it is with Paralysis and Blind talismans?)

When you execute a Perfect Basic Attack, the talisman will have a chance to trigger. If it affects enemies (Shock, Paralysis, Blind, etc), it's chance is checked per enemy.

So if you use Shock talismans (35% chance to Shock for 2 turns), there'll be a 35% chance per enemy of getting 1 Shock.

If you have multiple sets, those odds are added together (so 3 Shock sets is 105% chance, or guaranteed on a Perfect Hit).

Nicko
02-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Wow! Freeze talismans really are worthless now. Just took Mummy, GS, and CG through game of death twice. Mummy taunted - CG stunned - but ONE enemy froze in two run throughs

This update is a bit of a game changer...

Silentknight
02-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Wow! Freeze talismans really are worthless now. Just took Mummy, GS, and CG through game of death twice. Mummy taunted - CG stunned - but ONE enemy froze in two run throughs

12%??? More like 1.2% What a waste!

kalle8888
02-03-2017, 12:19 AM
is the server online again ? coz app closes immediately when i try to start

mjmxiii
02-03-2017, 12:20 AM

Sentinel Corrupt Droid seems good.. reads 5 power points and true damage on mine. Have yet to try it out but should be fine.

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 12:21 AM

The only reason Freeze Talismans were reliable on auto-play before was because they were triggering way more than they should have been (nearly every time a character did a Perfect Hit).

If you auto with Perfect Hit buff it'll be a different result for sure... like with all other augment talismans.

mjmxiii
02-03-2017, 12:21 AM

Working here

HomemLivre
02-03-2017, 12:22 AM
A really nice update!
I wonder if you guys manage to fix the problem with the Visions Eddie not cleanse in the second turn.

Tks for the update guys.

kalle8888
02-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Working here

thats not good... for me

JDFRotten
02-03-2017, 12:23 AM

Not working for me either. Same problem.

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Also, we've replaced the Game Update - February 2nd 2017 (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4802) post with a new thread (same title, different link) to fix the issue with some attachments missing information.

This also notes the addition of the Evolution Requirement Tips feature.

Leviathan
02-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Not working for me either. Same problem.

Thanks for reporting!

Can anyone who runs into this issue (app closing immediately upon launch) send an email to [email protected]? Please include the following information: The exact device you are using to the play the game, and the current operating system you have installed.

Thanks!

BillLion
02-03-2017, 12:33 AM
A lot to like here, will come back to comment on that later.

For now, was there a mistake on Angel of Strife?? I have him fully sharded and he used to do about 10k in damage (all hits combined). He now just did 200-300.

Is this is mistake?

Nicko
02-03-2017, 12:44 AM
The only reason Freeze Talismans were reliable on auto-play before was because they were triggering way more than they should have been (nearly every time a character did a Perfect Hit).

If you auto with Perfect Hit buff it'll be a different result for sure... like with all other augment talismans.

I was playing manually and I think just about all hits were perfect.

I'll definitely test more later, but if three characters have freeze Talismans and one enemy is frozen with perfect hits in two run throughs, that's pathetic :p

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 12:44 AM
For now, was there a mistake on Angel of Strife?? I have him fully sharded and he used to do about 10k in damage (all hits combined). He now just did 200-300.

Is this is mistake?

Did you attack a target with low Max HP? I just tried with a fully sharded, built-for-HP Angel of Strife against a competitive opponent in PVP and did 2000-4000 total damage (range due to class advantage).

Fudjo
02-03-2017, 12:50 AM
For the Crackle ability on Rainmaker, Levels 2 through 5 all say "Damage +10%". Is this intentional?

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 12:53 AM

I'll definitely test more later, but if three characters have freeze Talismans and one enemy is frozen with perfect hits in two run throughs, that's pathetic :p

Depending on the exact amount of hits you had, it seems around what I would expect. Assuming you're always doing perfect hits, fighting 3 waves of enemies, each wave with 3 enemies taking exactly 3 hits to kill (3 * 3 * 2 = 18 proc chances, not counting kill hits for proc chance), then that's 18 trials with 12% chance of success (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18+trials+with+12%25+chance+of+success), which on average would be a little of 2 procs per run.

Fixing two major bugs affecting proc chance (underlying number being 3x what it was supposed to be and certain skills triggering it 2x-4x more than it should be) maybe has swing the odds of it a bit low, so I'm open to suggestions of a better proc chance, but it's definitely not triggering all the time any more, and that's expected.

For the Crackle ability on Rainmaker, Levels 2 through 5 all say "Damage +10%". Is this intentional?

Yes; damage increases from skill levels are multiplied together, not replacing the previous skill level.

Silentknight
02-03-2017, 12:57 AM

A Matter of Life & Death on manual 3x. That's 3 turns/round,five rounds,4 enemies approx.,3x. That's 45 attempts on 4 enemies approx., all perfect hits froze 3 toons. 2 were already stunned. 2 of 3 losses. Apologies to my troopers as my champion now SUCKS! Change to Corrupt General. Also test defence and my Carriage Rider with 1 set of level 1/30 froze as much as my Magus GS with 2 sets maxed. 1 time, 1 toon

tex-0775
02-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Even though it's always good to see that some development is being done, there's absolutely nothing for someone like me, endgamer/grinder since october. I really don't give a f*** about pvp, not invited and live in the wrong timezone, and the constant changing of stats/skills and whatnot, all because of pvp, really doesn't change anything.
Why should i continue playing this game*, if you can call it playing at all, when droprates/randomness and the lack of new content aren't adressed. A montly update and an occasionally notice about what to come, will not change the fact that players are leaving. Players leaving should be seen as money lost, or have i missed something?
Before you "spank" me or regard me as a crybaby*, know this. I started a second account to see if this game had anything interesting at all, and to my big surprise, starting over was really fun. Sadly, halfway through battlefield/madness and underworld/hard i ran into a brickwall due to droprates/randomness, and progress were only possible with troopers or RL-money, so maybe the dev team, or money-makers, should concider a different approach.

*playing this game = wasting my time
*spank me...crybaby= not very "heavy metal" but who gives a f**k, but please spank me ;-)

tex \m/ - - \m/

Fudjo
02-03-2017, 01:12 AM
Yes; damage increases from skill levels are multiplied together, not replacing the previous skill level.

Seriously? Holy f*ckballs. Skill shards are even more important than I thought! Thanks for the answer!

Rygone
02-03-2017, 01:23 AM
The game refuse to start on memu. :(

Kamuz24z
02-03-2017, 01:23 AM
I have a warrior golden son with 6 burning talismans which on perfect hits now just placed 2 to 3 physical burns only on ONE enemy for 2 turns, it use to placed a lot more on ALL enemies i understand the change but just to clarify SPARTON is this is normal or may be is burning talisman bug

Fister
02-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Ouch, my AoF has been castrated. 😭

I think the chances to the piercing talisman isn't working right btw. Did a few rounds of LOL X. When I attacked the boss with, first Samurai Eddies fury and after that his primary attack, he missed!!!!! What the f....!
And the primary attack was a perfect hit. So nothing yet known should make it miss.

Haven't tried my freeze talismans yet, so I am not gonna complain about them. At least not yet. 😜

Cheers

AmBush-UK
02-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Tried clearing cache, clearing data, uinstalling and rebooting on two tablets the game previously ran on still fails to lauch

Demoonchild
02-03-2017, 01:32 AM
PVP is far more a challenge now without the freezing talisman dependency... I need to try other combos, since the triggering % now sucks...

Great bug fixing/PVP balance update guys. Now all we need a new content update...

Nicko
02-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Sparton,

Is there anything in this update that would restrict playing on Android emulators? Working fine on my iPhone, but I use an emulator for Troopers and it's crashing.

Several other hardcore players I chat with are having the same issue

Tritium
02-03-2017, 01:41 AM
Angel of Fear's passive seems to be a bit wonky now. I noticed that sometimes when my Soldier Eddie kills the enemy he's targeting while on auto, I don't receive the extra turn for everyone. Before this update, his AOE basic would always trigger an extra turn when he killed the enemy he was targeting (but not if he killed an enemy he wasn't targeting, but I guess you guys are already aware of that bug). This bug is making my normally easy auto runs on Madness difficulty actually have a chance of failure now, whereas before I never lost.

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 01:47 AM
I have a warrior golden son with 6 burning talismans which on perfect hits now just placed 2 to 3 physical burns only on ONE enemy for 2 turns, it use to placed a lot more on ALL enemies i understand the change but just to clarify SPARTON is this is normal or may be is burning talisman bug

I would expect all enemies to have 1-3 burns each, not one enemy with burns. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

I think the chances to the piercing talisman isn't working right btw. Did a few rounds of LOL X. When I attacked the boss with, first Samurai Eddies fury and after that his primary attack, he missed!!!!! What the f....!
And the primary attack was a perfect hit. So nothing yet known should make it miss.

I'll pass this along to be looked at as well.

Is there anything in this update that would restrict playing on Android emulators? Working fine on my iPhone, but I use an emulator for Troopers and it's crashing.

Several other hardcore players I chat with are having the same issue

Most (all?) of the reports we've gotten about crashing at launch is from Android players... some people on emulators, some people on devices. We're still investigating what the cause is.

As a reminder for anyone having problems getting into the game, please send an email to [email protected]. Include the following information: The exact device you are using to the play the game, and the current operating system you have installed.

Lord Schmeb
02-03-2017, 01:47 AM
I have two Red Golden Sons, both 100, both fully loaded with burn talismans. Three runs through GoD madness with the same results. The ONLY enemy to have burns applied to them was the far left mob, and even then, a max of 3. That's it.

If that is the intended proc rate, I might just throw in the towel.

I've been at the end game for months now and even with ZERO content, I've managed to struggle on, spend money, and play daily. Every time I read about PvP, the fun they're having, the massive advantage those players will have over the rest of us, and the thought of plowing through yet another month of mindless chasing-the-dangling-carrot bullshit that this game has become, I want to pull my face off.

For the love of Edward, please tell me that the proc rate is a bug. Please give me at least that much.

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 01:54 AM
I have two Red Golden Sons, both 100, both fully loaded with burn talismans. Three runs through GoD madness with the same results. The ONLY enemy to have burns applied to them was the far left mob, and even then, a max of 3. That's it. [...]

For the love of Edward, please tell me that the proc rate is a bug. Please give me at least that much.

That is definitely not correct. It's expected that multiple enemies will be burned, not just one.

Browno
02-03-2017, 01:56 AM
I used slaukis CR on secret location hard underworld. His fury did 75 damage on trolls. And his basic attacks missed enemies and preservere healed nothing. Only thing that did something was torch. So i died, revived beat the rest and got maclo error at the end :(

BillLion
02-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Did you attack a target with low Max HP? I just tried with a fully sharded, built-for-HP Angel of Strife against a competitive opponent in PVP and did 2000-4000 total damage (range due to class advantage).

Yes, I was running troopers in PVE when I got those damage #s. I did use AOS in PVP and got #s closer to yours. This reduces damage by about 1/3. Sound right?

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 02:10 AM
I used slaukis CR on secret location hard underworld. His fury did 75 damage on trolls. And his basic attacks missed enemies and preservere healed nothing. Only thing that did something was torch. So i died, revived beat the rest and got maclo error at the end :(

Odd, my own Carriage Rider Eddie didn't have that problem with Preserve, Scythe, or Wither when I tried use him just now. Not sure what would have caused that for you. Do you recall what waves you saw problems with?

Yes, I was running troopers in PVE when I got those damage #s. I did use AOS in PVP and got #s closer to yours. This reduces damage by about 1/3. Sound right?

Depending on the build you had, that sounds about right.

Torture scales based on enemy Max HP, your Max HP, your Attack, and your Magic. Since a large portion of the damage is based on HP depending on you and your enemy's talisman builds (especially for the Angel of Strife), so you'll see more varied damage from him based on what you're attacking.

slauki
02-03-2017, 02:18 AM

hey browno, sorry to hear, i tried him on GOD everything seems fine so far :-O something seems to be messed up really hard ;)

have 3 emulators installed and none works for me. but i can play on mobile phone, real strange. i hope this will get fixed soon.

pvp changes are okay so far, only the prisoner teams are even stronger now, because their main enemies aof and aos are really hit hard by the nerf.
but not gonna complain about them, they seem to be more in balance now i feel. hitting for 6-9k single damage and getting extraturn for whole party is reasonable.
only ridiculous huge imbalance is the prisoner+troll combo or any other real OP combo now. that should be adressed soon, because if you don't have the prisoner you are not on the same level as other players, regardless which toon you have beside this. you simply cannot counter it at the moment. but these are my last words regarding this issue for now, since i doN't wanna be annoying and repetitive (sorry if it seems so) ;-)

EDIT: the trooperlist resresh is still bugged, because the same names are shown over and over again. i think i never seen shaolinlondon on the list for example, while other names popup almost every time. there is something wrong.

gmac
02-03-2017, 03:06 AM

Same Here, AoS got nerfed bad. REAL BAD. Ridiculous damage.

mjmxiii
02-03-2017, 03:15 AM
So I tested the proc rate for Burn and Shock talismans and it is bad. Really bad! I have 3 Burn sets on my Warrior GS (105% chance to inflict burn on all enemies on perfect strike) and 3 Shock sets on my Magus GS (105% chance to inflict all enemies with shock for two turns on perfects). The way it was intended and should work. This is no longer the case.

Tested in three runs through Matter of life and Death, the chance of inflicting these effects went from guaranteed for all enemies to 1 out of 4 enemies in 7 rounds out of 15 and always the enemy on the far left of the screen. The burn effect now only triggers two burns (was guaranteed and triggering six before update, two burns per set) at most and not 105% of the time (closer to 35%-40% now).

Is this the intended change or is something wrong with the update?

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 03:36 AM
Any change with the drop rates?

3 rare souls out of 5 secret locations available today. Don't know just lucky or something has been fixed.

Still crap dupes from the souls though... ;)

BillLion
02-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Same Here, AoS got nerfed bad. REAL BAD. Ridiculous damage.

And you built two AOS...Blast.

gmac
02-03-2017, 04:02 AM
And you built two AOS...Blast.

Actually, they are still big despite the low damage, the freeze festival is over and done.

R1ck
02-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Attack and magic penetration talismans say 35% chance in description, not 45 as announced.

LandCrusher70
02-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Wow. I can't get through the Underworld secret location now.

I've noticed my void and blind talismans barely trigger at all.

Artillary Dog's passive "grants immunity to all allies for one turn at the start of the battle".... until today.

Arcturus
02-03-2017, 04:28 AM
So I tested the proc rate for Burn and Shock talismans and it is bad. Really bad! I have 3 Burn sets on my Warrior GS (105% chance to inflict burn on all enemies on perfect strike) and 3 Shock sets on my Magus GS (105% chance to inflict all enemies with shock for two turns on perfects). The way it was intended and should work. This is no longer the case.

Tested in three runs through Matter of life and Death, the chance of inflicting these effects went from guaranteed for all enemies to 1 out of 4 enemies in 7 rounds out of 15 and always the enemy on the far left of the screen. The burn effect now only triggers two burns (was guaranteed and triggering six before update, two burns per set) at most and not 105% of the time (closer to 35%-40% now).

Is this the intended change or is something wrong with the update?

Between this and some people talking about freeze it almost sounds like talismans went from getting a proc chance for each hit on each enemy to getting one chance at one enemy.

And it seems to me that if burn/shock talisman proc chances stack, you really should only get one set of burns guaranteed, not all three. (I had previously thought you'd get 3 separate 35% chances.) It doesn't make sense that they should stack both the % AND the number of burns (but maybe that's just me).

Unrelatedly, I like how on the character inventory, double tapping the character now shows the character taking an hit a few times before dying, and holding now show the victory animation.

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 04:33 AM
Some of the bugs I've found:

1. Tailgunner Eddie's Second Chance skill occasionally also deals true damage to self. Presumably when the reset effect supposed to be triggered.
2. AoF's passive and Tailgunner Eddie's fury sometimes don't give extra turn despite the killed enemy is the one that's targeted. No patterns identified.

Coletrain
02-03-2017, 04:45 AM
In the "my team" tab when you're sideways scrolling through your characters, every time your finger hits the screen you hear that grating industrial sound, whereas before it was only heard if you selected a character. Now if you select a character, you hear the sound twice back to back, instead of once like before. I'll have to turn the sound off when editing my characters until it's fixed.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 04:49 AM
There is definitely something not right.

Penetrating Talismans did not trigger once on my CR and that in almost 20 runs. Freeze triggered twice in about ten full runs. Stuns seem to trigger less as well - same for Void talismans.

And CR seems to loose power over time. It looks like this when I enter the boss level of AMOLAD

As a result in the whole run his fury (as mentioned) does less then 100 damage - he heals the party for about 25 points and Wither and Scythe just miss the enemy.

I think the description should be changed in "Multiple Self Stat Destroyer"

I guess CR will be on the bench for a while ...

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 05:03 AM

Penetrating Talismans did not trigger once on my CR and that in almost 20 runs. Freeze triggered twice in about ten full runs. Stuns seem to trigger less as well - same for Void talismans.

And CR seems to loose power over time. It looks like this when I enter the boss level of AMOLAD

As a result in the whole run his fury (as mentioned) does less then 100 damage - he heals the party for about 25 points and Wither and Scythe just miss the enemy.

That is absolutely ridiculous. I will try the CR later, see if the same happens to me.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 05:18 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous. I will try the CR later, see if the same happens to me.

On top of that I barely can autofarm Underworld madness now. In Road to Ruin (the very first level) these level 80 warrior Imps deal over 11.000 damage to my sentinel Eddie with their power (Afflict) almost taking him out in the first round. Might be worth bringing one of them up to level 100 - this is the new "one shot killer". Or was that always the case and I never realized it because I was always farming with CR?

I almost lost Underworld Hard - Game of Death because my toons hit like toddlers. All my Eddies seem to take a lot of damage all of a sudden. But lucky me! I still can autofarm Ailing Kingdom Madness! :rolleyes:

You might want to ask now: "Whaaaaaat? An update from Nodding frog that went wrong? That seems unlikely!"

But I do like some of the improvements to be fair. Especially the stats report in battle where you can see what things actually do.

Nicko
02-03-2017, 05:20 AM

Mine was working fine. All stats raised by 50% on the party and GS then tore up the enemy after his fury

Nicko
02-03-2017, 05:26 AM
PVP is far more a challenge now without the freezing talisman dependency... I need to try other combos, since the triggering % now sucks...

Great bug fixing/PVP balance update guys. Now all we need a new content update...

I agree with this. I enjoyed PvP initially, but there is no doubt the AoF was overpowered and a lot of the game was a freeze fest. It became somewhat predictable. Tonight I found myself picking different character combos like I did when PvP first started and thinking through which characters would work best.

It reintroduced the challenge - and hence the fun - again

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 05:37 AM
I've tried the CR thing in AMOLAD madness. First try, I use Scythe skill all the way through the boss. I have no stats change. No increase nor decrease occurs.

Things get interesting when I replay the battle and use Wither instead. The magic & magic resistance buff seem to always occur and accumulate for the next round. Here are the screenshots I took every start of the round (1-2-3-4-boss respectively)

I remember that back then Wither skill benefits from this bug, it gets stronger as the battle progresses. But it was fixed in a past update. This is probably a comeback bug.

As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.

Aristo4
02-03-2017, 05:43 AM
As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.

Yep, somethings wrong there, maybe reinstall from scratch, since nothing of the like to report here.

Aristo4
02-03-2017, 05:46 AM

1. Tailgunner Eddie's Second Chance skill occasionally also deals true damage to self. Presumably when the reset effect supposed to be triggered.
2. AoF's passive and Tailgunner Eddie's fury sometimes don't give extra turn despite the killed enemy is the one that's targeted. No patterns identified.

1. confirming this too
1. same, but this was always the case :p, sometimes not triggering, dunno how or why

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 06:06 AM
I've tried the CR thing in AMOLAD madness. First try, I use Scythe skill all the way through the boss. I have no stats change. No increase nor decrease occurs.

Things get interesting when I replay the battle and use Wither instead. The magic & magic resistance buff seem to always occur and accumulate for the next round. Here are the screenshots I took every start of the round (1-2-3-4-boss respectively)

I remember that back then Wither skill benefits from this bug, it gets stronger as the battle progresses. But it was fixed in a past update. This is probably a comeback bug.

Did you get hit or had some negative effects on you or did you just go without taking a hit through the level? I have the feeling that negative effects might accumulate too.

Tritium
02-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" skill doesn't seem to reset properly anymore when he gets a kill with it. In fact, it seems like he now does the extra attacks on his own teammates and himself. Seems like he may need some more boot camp training before he learns how to properly point his gun away from himself. :p

Nicko
02-03-2017, 06:11 AM
OK, I'm a little floored. AoF took a big nerf. Sentinel Corrupt Droid took a big nerf. Overpowered. Got it. I had just maxed them, but accepted it would be good for balance.

Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time on his basic attack. No buff. No class advantage.

Is this a mistake? That seems absolutely crazy and quite unfair. He'd one-hit almost anyone in the game.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time

Rainmaker you say - hmmmmm

I try to get one of those Warrior Imps now. Of course they don't drop from normal souls when you need one. Take your Viking an play Road to Ruin Madness and see if your sentinel also almost gets taken out on autoplay.

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Did you get hit or had some negative effects on you or did you just go without taking a hit through the level? I have the feeling that negative effects might accumulate too.

I didn't take any negative effect on that particular try. I tried once more, removing AoF from my team to give enemy a chance to attack me. And yes, it seems the ACCUMULATION is the problem. Not only from Wither, but also every debuff, and buff from the fury as well. I also noticed that the Perfect Hit buff from the Desert Marauder never expires for the CR.

Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" skill doesn't seem to reset properly anymore when he gets a kill with it. In fact, it seems like he now does the extra attacks on his own teammates and himself. Seems like he may need some more boot camp training before he learns how to properly point his gun away from himself. :p

Gunner Dog's Bullet Trace seems normal, though. Resets correctly and doesn't do any friendly fire :cool:

Nicko
02-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Rainmaker and AoF sounds like a good combo!

Instantly kill the first two characters in any PvP match you play! 😀

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Rainmaker and AoF sounds like a good combo!

Instantly kill the first two characters in any PvP match you play! 😀

Good idea - only one problem - I don't have a Rainmaker and an AoF - what makes it actually two problems.

Nicko
02-03-2017, 06:55 AM
Rainmaker you say - hmmmmm

I try to get one of those Warrior Imps now. Of course they don't drop from normal souls when you need one. Take your Viking an play Road to Ruin Madness and see if your sentinel also almost gets taken out on autoplay.

Viking, Assassin GS, and Wickerman did fine. But those imps do hit hard...

Kutte
02-03-2017, 06:58 AM
Unfortunately, Legacy has stopped

Hmmm can't get it to work.
I already cleared data and unistalled/reinstalled with several reboots.

Edit:
it don't work on my Emu, but it does fine on my Tablet

Could you please take a look into talismans with abilities (Freeze/Burn etc)?
They are useless now.

konstifik
02-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Viking, Assassin GS, and Wickerman did fine. But those imps do hit hard...

They have "always" hit hard. I remember them doing massive damage on my Nomad when I played that level and that was many updates ago. I think those really hard hits only occured on my Nomad though, which back then was my toon with the highest HP so I thought they perhaps had some hidden enemy-HP-scaling going on.

ShadowedLies
02-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Figured out why my FotD eddie is hitting like a feather. Future basic attack Desiccate has a 40% to proc a reduce attack/magic stat devuff, however, when it procs it applies the debuff to my team, and not the enemies. It appears to stack as well! Is this by design, or just a bug, because before the update the debuff applied to the enemies. Hopefully its a bug because this has rendered my only maxed out Eddie completely useless.

konstifik
02-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Have to play around a bit with the changed characters. Vampire Hunter Eddie went from 662 to 824 on ATK and MAG and from 5565 to 7415 in HP. Warrior COTD went from 959 to 1319 ATK and from 8090 to 9187 HP. The HP increase on PDK was small though, from 8897 to 9415.

This coupled with the freeze fest being done with makes for a lot of new challenges in PVP. Will be hard to do any proper team building until those new talisman bugs are sorter though.

Kutte
02-03-2017, 08:27 AM
That is definitely not correct. It's expected that multiple enemies will be burned, not just one.
I did some tests with my firestarter GS (6 burn talis) and have the same results as Lord Schmeb. only the left one gets 1 to max 3 burns

konstifik
02-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Vampire Hunter still seem to be pretty useless...

Did note a bug that may be coupled to others reporting that buffs and debuffs seems to carry over. My Vampire Hunter was stunned in the first wave and was still stunned when I cleared the wave. In the second and third wave, he still had the stunned animation on him, although he wasn't stunned. Another toon was also stunned in the first wave but his animation did not carry over.

PsychoEddie
02-03-2017, 08:50 AM
This does not work for me. I can get the infobox to pop up that tells me about finding evo tells me to tap on evo shards for drop info but it doesn't work. It does nothing when I tap or even tap-and-hold on any requirement

I can't get it to pop up like this
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2445&d=1486080907

konstifik
02-03-2017, 08:53 AM
I also have to say that I don't really like the way that revenge have been restricted. I was attacked four times by the same player overnight. Now I can only revenge him two times. If he revenges me back, I can't touch him. So this system encourages you to attack the same player as much as possible, as it will limit revenging possibilities.

slauki
02-03-2017, 09:01 AM
the point system has still one big flaw. if i play against a much higher player and loose
i will loose 20 points! that's discuraging me and everyone with more than 1700 points to try to take a shot at the big guns. that's a big flaw imo.
so we have to pick out targets even more carefully and attack only some players from our list.

we should loose the smalles amount possible (12 points atm) when fighting against a much higher ranked opponent regardless of our rank or something else.

together with all other problems, this is very annoying. all in all everything is messed up at the moment, really frustrating.

EDIT: agree with konstifik attacking the same player more than twice per day should be ristricted, not only the revenge. since the players
pop up again and again, we can still attack specific people many times per day...

ShadowedLies
02-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Cant edit my post for some reason but it seems the self inflicted debuffs are carrying over to new rounds in spite of the debuff symbol not showing on the toon. Also seeing the same issue with paralysis/freeze only procing on the far left enemy when it does eventually proc.

Patrice-1201
02-03-2017, 09:33 AM
I can confirm that the game does not run on Android emulators anymore :-(

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Cant edit my post for some reason but it seems the self inflicted debuffs are carrying over to new rounds in spite of the debuff symbol not showing on the toon.

So this issue is not only limited to CR Eddie?

RACCAR-8000
02-03-2017, 10:02 AM
The new sell system is awesome!! Organized!! Much easier to use . I love it .

RACCAR-8000
02-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! 💀

ShadowedLies
02-03-2017, 11:03 AM
So this issue is not only limited to CR Eddie?

From what I've noticed any character that's hit with a buff or debuff will carry it to the end of the battle. Hence why I was so confused when all my characters went from hitting in the thousands to barely hitting in the hundreds by the end. Looking at the stats they were all sporting -100% to -200% att/mag or def or whatever the debuff was inspite of being debuffed previously.

As a side not it seems the other FotD eddie skills that cause debuffs do not cause them to my party. Just the Desiccate skill. Very frustrating indeed!

Peppoah
02-03-2017, 11:06 AM

1. I was shocked when I saw this and hope you'll fix it soon. He's my favorite Eddie and I'm working on maxing him out.

Hypnos
02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best !

I think so too. Given he is a five star Eddie he's got to have something to show for himself.

Saying that, I think the damage charge buff gained on fervor may be bugged. I'm receiving the same damage had the buff not been applied.

StormArrow
02-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Yay, so excited to the new att, install it and... game doesn't open anymore.
Thank you so much... -.-'

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 11:30 AM
I think so too. Given he is a five star Eddie he's got to have something to show for himself.

Saying that, I think the damage charge buff gained on fervor may be bugged. I'm receiving the same damage had the buff not been applied.

I think RTTH Eddie should be the best one because I have one! :rolleyes:

Yay, so excited to the new att, install it and... game doesn't open anymore.
Thank you so much... -.-'

Come on guys be serious. Did anyone actually expect a smooth update without the introduction of a plethora of new / old bugs? I looked out of the windows this morning and hell wasn't frozen over and off were the chances that Legacy of the Bugs got an update and not regression. Perhaps just name it regression in the future and at least the problem with the confusion is solved. :p

StormArrow
02-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Come on guys be serious. Did anyone actually expect a smooth update without the introduction of a plethora of new / old bugs? I looked out of the windows this morning and hell wasn't frozen over and off were the chances that Legacy of the Bugs got an update and not regression. Perhaps just name it regression in the future and at least the problem with the confusion is solved.

Sure not! Btw, Im a software dev too, I really know how this things happen... but it will not stop me of come here writing a post spreading all my wrath, muahah! C'mon, one thing is a do not proc passive working or game doen't show something properly, other thing is the game do not open at all! I've already payed my sins with that facebook login issue, almost two months till the solve that problem, not something like this again pls :(

Mizrael
02-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Not being able to play seems to be a blessing at the moment...
Except for some little UI improvements( which should have been done weeks after release...) there have been only new nerfs and bugs introduced. it's so off putting that i will probably not even bother to play today.
and PVP will now be dominated by the lucky ones, who own CG and the prisoner. No more chance to compete with my RNG curse. And so the rich will get richer and the poor casuals will just feel butt hurt once more (nothing new in the LotB universe)
good day to you all
PS: a little extra bug i noticed: "new" talismans don't display anymore in the talisman list and get automatically sorted-impossible to identify.

Roquetas-5312
02-03-2017, 12:15 PM
Stun not working properly on sentinel allied bomber boy

I have 6 paralysis talisman on him so I should get 24pct chance to proc what I got was
Attacking 4 toons
8 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
7 times to get 1 stun

That's 76 hits at 24% to get 4 stuns WTF

R1ck
02-03-2017, 12:17 PM
C'mon 25k attack for rainmaker Eddie, talking about OPs, one hit kills anyone

Fudjo
02-03-2017, 12:24 PM

I have 6 paralysis talisman on him so I should get 24pct chance to proc what I got was
Attacking 4 toons
8 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
7 times to get 1 stun

It's really a 22.56% chance since you can't add the percentages together. 12% of the time you get a stun from one or both sets. Then 12% of the times that one set doesn't stun you get a stun from the other set. So it's:

12 + (88 × .12) = 22.56

Roquetas-5312
02-03-2017, 12:34 PM
[LIST]

When you execute a Perfect Basic Attack, the talisman will have a chance to trigger. If it affects enemies (Shock, Paralysis, Blind, etc), it's chance is checked per enemy.

So if you use Shock talismans (35% chance to Shock for 2 turns), there'll be a 35% chance per enemy of getting 1 Shock.

If you have multiple sets, those odds are added together (so 3 Shock sets is 105% chance, or guaranteed on a Perfect Hit).

According to this its 24 pct
Either way it's not working properly

konstifik
02-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Attacking 4 toons
8 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
2 times to get 1 stun
7 times to get 1 stun

Seems like there is a bug so that talisman only proc on the enemy to the left. So in buggy talisman world, your 76 hits were only 19 hits. 19*0,24=4,56, so it's about right.

So is not really the proc chances that are off, but rather that talismans now only proc on one enemy.

Peppoah
02-03-2017, 12:43 PM
When I change the language, the game starts new and loads again.

HomemLivre
02-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Another bug to report:
- Blind and Energy Talis almost never procs.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

konstifik
02-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Another bug to report:

Again, there is likely a bug for all talismans overall that make them proc only on the enemy on the left, and thus they rarely proc. Essentially, most of the talisman system is royally bugged right now.

HomemLivre
02-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Again, there is likely a bug for all talismans overall that make them proc only on the enemy on the left, and thus they rarely proc. Essentially, most of the talisman system is royally bugged right now.

Im running some tests right now and looks like your completly right about this.
And if theres only one enemy left the procs seems to be working fine.
Maybe the procs calculations starts with the char on the left and somethings making the calcs to stop right there.

R1ck
02-03-2017, 01:30 PM
A couple of bugs

Wickerman ignite 3 turns instead of 2
Blind talismans ( if proc) blind for 2 turns instead of 1

Ian
02-03-2017, 02:23 PM

Now that he actually does decent damage, I may consider spending shards on him. Had Rainmaker for months (I was really pleased when I did get him which was before the Special fix, back when he was ultra rare - imagine the disappointment lol) but he's mostly been used for spare talisman storage until now.

Sinister Stairs
02-03-2017, 02:31 PM
First, thanks for addressing the quality of life UI issues; you nailed almost every suggestion I had.

There is a bug now with logging out of the game not clearing all your map data, specifically what quests/skulls you've cleared and Special Locations.

EDIT: I'll post the details (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4809-Maps-aren-t-clearing-when-logging-in-out-players&p=30354)to the Bugs forum.

Roquetas-5312
02-03-2017, 02:34 PM
New feature swap talismans doesn't work when inventory full
It changes but when you exit and return its back to how it was originally

Nicko
02-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! ��

I definitely think every 5* Eddie should be special. But to go from lame to ridiculously overpowered is a little much. And it wasn't just his basic attack, though I used that one the most.

How is this different than the defense I stopped running? If that defense went first it would win. 98% of the time. Assuming no Prisoner.
With Rainmaker same thing. Combine him with an AoF and three of the opposing team could be gone before they get to make a move.

The extra turn would let Rainmaker get two kills easily, and stacked with a bunch of other good single target hitters or an assassin GS a third opponent would go, or at least be almost gone.

How about a Troll and an AoF? That's even better.

It would me more fun to flip a coin and just record whether you're heads or tails.

It's why I removed my defense. It's why Rainmaker will likely be adjusted. I really can't believe they intended this.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Now that he actually does decent damage, I may consider spending shards on him. Had Rainmaker for months (I was really pleased when I did get him which was before the Special fix, back when he was ultra rare - imagine the disappointment lol) but he's mostly been used for spare talisman storage until now.

I would wait until the "accumulate bug" is fixed and check again after that. It's not only CR. I just watched an Eddie that collected "Attack up" buffs and by the time I met the boss he had +350%. Do I need to mention that it was a one hit win? The bug only seems to affect Eddies as the other toons started with 0 every round. Bad thing is that it can go the other way as well and Eddie collects debuffs until he misses the enemy.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 03:08 PM
I really can't believe they intended this.

Like I said before - other Eddies are bugged with accumulate as well over the different rounds. In PvP Rainmaker or other Eddies can't accumulate. So it would be nice if someone with a Rainmaker and access to PvP could try if he hits that hard in PvP as well.

Sometimes it feels that the whole game gets more bugs with every update and not less.

scott-5496
02-03-2017, 03:31 PM
The accumulation thing on my Samurai Eddie when he is alongside my Nomad is a sight to behold! In GoD Madness on the final round I think I got over 33k attack against each the four CotD bad guys - I think I was up at 150% ATTACK when I used his Fury skill! So like a total of 132k plus dealt out by him in one Fury move! Blimey that will need fixed I think!

Nicko
02-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Like I said before - other Eddies are bugged with accumulate as well over the different rounds. In PvP Rainmaker or other Eddies can't accumulate. So it would be nice if someone with a Rainmaker and access to PvP could try if he hits that hard in PvP as well.

Sometimes it feels that the whole game gets more bugs with every update and not less.

Wasn't accumulate with Rainmaker. I knew they were buffing him so I manually played him. My eyes popped out of my head with that first hit :p

Mammy must be having fun in PvP today :cool:

maxdeviations
02-03-2017, 03:40 PM
please no more tuning changes .. anything you do breaks everything else.

Also, did everyone forget about night city and brave new world ???? (any new content ?) there have literally been nothing new since LOL dungeons. that was in August. that s like over 8 months.
i dont even play LOL anymore .. completely useless. i have no characters i wanna move to 5 stars .. cause i never get anything other than dogs or oxcultists or allied soldiers.
and that too was done by the previous devs. so the new devs have done nothing yet - except make promises and break stuff.

such a waste

PS - not counting PVP cause only select people have access to it

invictus
02-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Also, did everyone forget about night city and brave new world ???? (any new content ?) there have literally been nothing new since LOL dungeons. that was in August. that s like over 8 months.
i dont even play LOL anymore .. completely useless. i have no characters i wanna move to 5 stars .. cause i never get anything other than dogs or oxcultists or allied soldiers.
and that too was done by the previous devs. so the new devs have done nothing yet - except make promises and break stuff.

such a waste

PS - not counting PVP cause only select people have access to it

Absolutely. I believe several people promised that there'd be good stuff coming at the end of Jan or first of Feb...well, not so much. I have a million in gold I can't claim. Customer support can tell me that I was offered the new player legacy pack back at the end of october, but they can't just manually adjust that since they can't seem to fix the bug. They can go in and actually put in the meteor tals that I earned that didn't drop, but they can't add in the gold. They can nerf my favorite characters, they can add cute animations where some characters have their power move button actually chained and locked...they can add dogs with lighted antlers, but they can't make the damn game just work, and in 2/3 of a year they can't add anything new.

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 04:00 PM

That's not fair ... the f*ck ups are the only exciting things these days!

Souls - worthless
Grinding - boring
Updates - so many bugs and nerfs to discover

scott-5496
02-03-2017, 04:09 PM
My samurai just hit the boss on AMOLAD Madness with 44k using Fury.....think the devs will need to issue a quick fix. Can this accumulator thing be used in PVP? If it can (not got PVP yet) it must be devastating on attacks?

compurocker
02-03-2017, 04:16 PM
I ran into the Android emulator issue (emailed to report it) so I tried it on my iPad. I'm happy to report that the issue I had been having since the last major update with it crashing on the killing blow is completely resolved now. The nerfing/talisman issues didn't seem to affect my core team and I ran through all my sands first on special locations, then the rest on GoD Madness with only a few random crashes, none on killing blows.

Leo_ID
02-03-2017, 04:22 PM
I'll just wait for an update to fix this update. Hopefully coming soon along with promised new contents.

In the mean time, I'll farm the troopers in Fallen Angel :p

Mizrael
02-03-2017, 04:31 PM
and wtf is going on with buffs in PvP?! They seem to just disappear for no logical reason. i just fought a battle where the wickerman gave atk to everyone but himself and in another instance the immortality froa aGS disappeared after being attacked by a normal aoe hit. this is soooo frustrating! in another battle my whole full HP team got blown out like a candle by a blue bats power attack. something is really fishy...there are so many bugs that it's impossible to even tell what causes them :/

PLUS:every second f'in battle encounters an error while contacting the server and restarts the game!!! OMFG!!!

Hypnos
02-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Wasn't accumulate with Rainmaker. I knew they were buffing him so I manually played him. My eyes popped out of my head with that first hit :p

Mammy must be having fun in PvP today :cool:

You would think. But with the constant hangs mid-battle since the update, I've been forced to forfeit many matches.

What's accumulating?

Blacksteel
02-03-2017, 04:37 PM
The nerf on Corrupt Droid Sentinel was a bit excessive.
Vampire hunter Eddie has improved but he is still lacking.
Has anyone noticed CoTD gunner effects triggering way below the indicated %?, even with upgraded skills (50% chance) and extra accuracy (+35%) from other characters it seems to be triggering below or around the default (20%) chance, Devs are you aware of this?.

Nicko
02-03-2017, 04:41 PM
What's accumulating?

Some are reporting buffs just keep increasing from round to round, so by the end of a level their Eddie is doing insane damage.

Hasn't been reported in PvP, just PvE - and I myself haven't seen it

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 04:42 PM
and wtf is going on with buffs in PvP?! They seem to just disappear for no logical reason. i just fought a battle where the wickerman gave atk to everyone but himself and in another instance the immortality froa aGS disappeared after being attacked by a normal aoe hit. this is soooo frustrating! in another battle my whole full HP team got blown out like a candle by a blue bats power attack. something is really fishy...there are so many bugs that it's impossible to even tell what causes them :/

You are wrong here - that's part of the balancing now. RNGsus decides now who is winning or loosing and not the nasty human brain anymore.

maxdeviations
02-03-2017, 05:26 PM
You are wrong here - that's part of the balancing now. RNGsus decides now who is winning or loosing and not the nasty human brain anymore.

i agree here - MAKE RNG GREAT AGAIN #MRGA

satani
02-03-2017, 05:27 PM
anyone else having problems running the app after the playstore upgrade?
Tried my second account on 2 devices and both close to "report error" button after launch.
Tried to reinstall, did nothing, still crashes.

Mizrael
02-03-2017, 05:29 PM

Hang on...so you are saying that,even though most of us think that NF guys don't have a clue of what they are doing, they actually managed to develop a super intelligent AI which decides what game mechanics get implemented and which don't?! o.O
Well in that case i hope that it will soon decide to fill my roster with CG,the prisoner,nomad and all the other super rare characters im still missing after thousands of souls i have opened. for i have been such a good boy last year...it must feel it! please please rngesus...

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Hang on...so you are saying that,even though most of us think that NF guys don't have a clue of what they are doing, they actually managed to develop a super intelligent AI which decides what game mechanics get implemented and which don't?! o.O
Well in that case i hope that it will soon decide to fill my roster with CG,the prisoner,nomad and all the other super rare characters im still missing after thousands of souls i have opened. for i have been such a good boy last year...it must feel it! please please rngesus...

Exactly - you don't need these toons any more as all toons doing total random damage now! What a brilliant move! Some toons even hit themselves now!

I honestly would love to see this game being released to the Open Source Community. I bet they would sort the shit out within two months. Thais game has so much potential and is the worst developer job I've seen in a long long time and the QA is just not existing.

maxdeviations
02-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Exactly - you don't need these toons any more as all toons doing total random damage now! What a brilliant move! Some toons even hit themselves now!

I honestly would love to see this game being released to the Open Source Community. I bet they would sort the shit out within two months. Thais game has so much potential and is the worst developer job I've seen in a long long time and the QA is just not existing.

they probably have a part time dev guy who introduces more limited time irionite / souls packs that we can buy.
i m sure they have one QA guy who s on vacation. but honestly speaking they dont need QA - they have all the people on the forums. yeah .. let the customer QA it and then pay for it.
comment a line of code and throw it in an update ---- lets see what happens (rinse and repeat)
EPIC

konstifik
02-03-2017, 06:29 PM
I have been understanding about some bugs in the past but when they still can't make an update without introducing major bugs it's getting a bit silly. The talisman bug and the Eddie-buff/debuff-stacking bug are both so glaringly obvious that you have to wonder if they do any actual testing at all.

surfingwithdje
02-03-2017, 06:40 PM
i think there is a bug with GR eddie! When i use the main attack (slash), the damages goes to the ennemy AND to my Eddie!

Valgard
02-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Today, when playing Lightbringer Madness (Underworld's secret location), I used Grim Reaper Eddie's fury ability twice, on the third (trolls) and fourth (demon dogs and children of the damned) wave to resurrect allies. The resurrections worked, but all attacks missed. I don't know of any debuffs that make fury attacks miss, so I assume it's another bug.

Valgard
02-03-2017, 07:00 PM
I'd also like to give my two cents about the talisman changes.

For every character I have, When choosing what sets to equip them I followed the following criteria:
* If the basic attack affects multiple characters, I tried to equip Freeze or Paralysis sets if the character has blue or green slots.
* If the basic attack deals multiple hits of damage, I tried to equip Burn or Shock sets if the character has red or blue slots.
* Otherwise I tried to equip stat-enhancing sets (Strength, Guardian, Health, Holy, Boost, etc.), according to skills, and occasionally Piercing or Penetrating sets.

If the "crowd-control" sets have such a low chance of triggering as I have seen and people here are reporting, I doubt they are going to be useful anymore. If the "damage over time" sets don't have more chances to trigger, they are never better than stat-enhancing sets, so I don't see a reason why to us them anymore.

I know the devs want the best for the game, and they know much better than me the pros and cons of each design decision, but I don't understand why they are encouraging only increasing stat sets. Then, why do we have other sets if they are worse?

Just to end this post on a positive note, thanks so much for increasing the number of character slots and improving the UI. I really appreciate it.

satani
02-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Today, when playing Lightbringer Madness (Underworld's secret location), I used Grim Reaper Eddie's fury ability twice, on the third (trolls) and fourth (demon dogs and children of the damned) wave to resurrect allies. The resurrections worked, but all attacks missed. I don't know of any debuffs that make fury attacks miss, so I assume it's another bug.

speaking of lightbringer. I was just playing it on hard. In the 2nd wave with the 2 CoTD and Hellhunds.
I was playing Pharaoh, Gunner GS and Corrupt General from a trooper. (sorry, no points for you today).

I was able to hit my fury. 1 hellhound down, and the rest 3 are in their reds on health. Then on the enemy wave, the assassin cotd infinite triggered an addititional round, even though i was invincible due to pharaohs fury, yet his "additional round" triggered every time, even though his attack "missed".

HomemLivre
02-03-2017, 07:47 PM
So sad thats Visions Eddie Equilibrium skill still not working properly... you guys promised that this skill would be fixed in the next patch (in this case, this one).
No nerfs in Warrior Troll couse of community reports? I remmember to see most of people talking about remove the burning shield from him couse he does ridicous amount of damage and nothing was done...

I really apreciated some of the changes but I feel like we not being heard in here...

maxdeviations
02-03-2017, 08:13 PM
So sad thats Visions Eddie Equilibrium skill still not working properly... you guys promised that this skill would be fixed in the next patch (in this case, this one).
No nerfs in Warrior Troll couse of community reports? I remmember to see most of people talking about remove the burning shield from him couse he does ridicous amount of damage and nothing was done...

I really apreciated some of the changes but I feel like we not being heard in here...

hell yeah .. legacy of the F'N Visions Eddie \m/

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 08:47 PM
I have been understanding about some bugs in the past but when they still can't make an update without introducing major bugs it's getting a bit silly. The talisman bug and the Eddie-buff/debuff-stacking bug are both so glaringly obvious that you have to wonder if they do any actual testing at all.

If you have a few beers first and then play the game with all the new introduced bugs and self hitting Eddies it is actually quite funny. Bit like Homer SImpson giggling about the video "ball in the groin" at the awards festival.

Sober it is hard to take and to believe.

HomemLivre
02-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Found another issue:
- Seal skill from DM "Chain" is not working.

Used in pvp agains a Sentinel Undead Rescuer and he was able to use "Escape" even sealed.

Sparton_LOTB
02-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Hey all, sorry I've not been responding for the last bit; I've been working with the team to help identify and fix issues that have arisen since the update when live.

If you haven't seen it yet, we've posted about that here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4813-Bug-Reports-from-Feb-2-2017-Update).

Kaz_LOTB
02-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Found another issue:
- Seal skill from DM "Chain" is not working.

Used in pvp agains a Sentinel Undead Rescuer and he was able to use "Escape" even sealed.

One question about this. Do you happen to know if the character you were attacking had any Talisman Abilities equipped to them? It's possible that Seal did work, but happened to seal the Talisman ability instead of the main one.

-Kaz

HomemLivre
02-04-2017, 12:12 AM
One question about this. Do you happen to know if the character you were attacking had any Talisman Abilities equipped to them? It's possible that Seal did work, but happened to seal the Talisman ability instead of the main one.

-Kaz

Its a good question, I really dont remmember if theres a talis set equiped.

mjmxiii
02-04-2017, 12:37 AM
It seems to me that the development team is trying to reduce the advantageous effects of talismans so that they become less and less of a factor in deciding who wins in PvP anyway. So instead of spaying and neutering them game wide, why not just try disabling talisman status effects in PvP as opposed to ruining their effectiveness in PvE as well?

Why make our efforts in endless farming and grinding to build up specific talismans pointless across the board? Why reduce the value of our initial investment?

Hypnos
02-04-2017, 01:22 AM
After talisman proc rates dropped drastically, it's become much harder for prisoner-less teams to compete in PvP. My win rate has since taken a plunge after this update.

Whenever I see a red troll with a prisoner, I sigh a little, accept the defeat, then move on to the next opponent. I hope whatever the devs decided to introduce to combat the prisoner will be released pretty soon.

Lord Schmeb
02-04-2017, 01:30 AM
It seems to me that the development team is trying to reduce the advantageous effects of talismans so that they become less and less of a factor in deciding who wins in PvP anyway. So instead of spaying and neutering them game wide, why not just try disabling talisman status effects in PvP as opposed to ruining their effectiveness in PvE as well?

Why make our efforts in endless farming and grinding to build up specific talismans pointless across the board? Why reduce the value of our initial investment?

Far too much sense being spoken here. Please delete this account asap.

slauki
02-04-2017, 01:41 AM
After talisman proc rates dropped drastically, it's become much harder for prisoner-less teams to compete in PvP. My win rate has since taken a plunge after this update.

Whenever I see a red troll with a prisoner, I sigh a little, accept the defeat, then move on to the next opponent. I hope whatever the devs decided to introduce to combat the prisoner will be released pretty soon.

exactly, i simply cannot understand what is going on there. and now there are more important issues than balancing pvp, so we will prolly wait another month for some reasonable changes beside the bugfixing....sorry guys, but worst update so far, and that's really hard to establish. i appreciate your good intentions, but something went horribly wrong (again)....

BillLion
02-04-2017, 03:03 AM
exactly, i simply cannot understand what is going on there. and now there are more important issues than balancing pvp, so we will prolly wait another month for some reasonable changes beside the bugfixing....sorry guys, but worst update so far, and that's really hard to establish. i appreciate your good intentions, but something went horribly wrong (again)....

I have to agree.

The point system is brutal. Once again -its too much to lose 100% on defense of what your opponent gains or more.

My defense is now in tatters with all the changes.

Lower ranked players can easily attack me and win and I drop lots of points. But almost none of the top folks show up in my attack list -same people over and over again.

Ready to give up on trying to stay competitive in PVP for now. So disheartening.

On a positive note, I like the inventory changes and the ability to buy more character slots.

MrFreeze
02-04-2017, 03:17 AM
Geez. I guess I haven't missed anything by staying away for a bit. These kinds of games are like a drug. You get addicted. That's what they want. That's how they make the money. You gotta put out a quality product if you want to keep people hooked though. I haven't logged in for over a week now, and after reading all of this feedback, I'm not feeling any desire to log in at all right now. I'll keep waiting and hoping that things get better. Im worried (because I want to be addicted to this shit again) that I'll lose interest completely before that happens.

There's a similar game I play that came out not long after this one did. That game has had a rediculous amount of new content added in the last few months. There are new events that are fun every two weeks. I'd really like to see something similar from this game. Things are progressing way too slow for me though. Sorry to all my troopers for not contributing any badges lately. I'll keep an eye on the forums and hope for better things soon.

Nicko
02-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Geez. I guess I haven't missed anything by staying away for a bit. These kinds of games are like a drug. You get addicted. That's what they want. That's how they make the money. You gotta put out a quality product if you want to keep people hooked though. I haven't logged in for over a week now, and after reading all of this feedback, I'm not feeling any desire to log in at all right now. I'll keep waiting and hoping that things get better. Im worried (because I want to be addicted to this shit again) that I'll lose interest completely before that happens.

There's a similar game I play that came out not long after this one did. That game has had a rediculous amount of new content added in the last few months. There are new events that are fun every two weeks. I'd really like to see something similar from this game. Things are progressing way too slow for me though. Sorry to all my troopers for not contributing any badges lately. I'll keep an eye on the forums and hope for better things soon.

What game is that?

MrFreeze
02-04-2017, 04:11 AM
Ill PM you. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it.

RACCAR-8000
02-04-2017, 05:17 AM
I think the problem with rainmaker is that his basic attack has a charge on perfect attacks that's supposed to charge the next attack, but it's just going and charging right away. So like I think he's supposed to do close to 12,000 with max attack talisman. With all the stuff people are complaining about Finally I get a good glitch , just like in the beginning when he had 7,000 special. I'm not in pvp so no one has to worry about me and most don't have him juiced with 31 skill shards . Would you complain if your best Eddie glitched to god statis? Lord NickO is the exception , for benching his prisoner, what a noblemen.

ToTameAGame
02-04-2017, 06:15 AM
Whenever I see a red troll with a prisoner, I sigh a little, accept the defeat,

*NF logic* - Sooooo obvious! Nerf the Troll big time! :rolleyes:

ToTameAGame
02-04-2017, 06:28 AM

I stopped taking this "nice try" serious. Legacy of the Bugs is like an accident - you shouldn't watch but you can't get your eyes off it as well. It is somewhat cute how the regression specialists (I stop calling them devs now - they really are not) jump from one extreme to the other totally ignoring obvious things and messing every thing up with every single update.

JessicaLayla
02-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Can't open the game since the update, I apologize to my troopers :( Jessica-7742

Mizrael
02-04-2017, 08:13 AM

...and me,please. i have been looking for a replacement for a while now, but sadly all the other games of this kind have some flaws i don't like.
Looking forward to what you have found.

ToTameAGame
02-04-2017, 08:50 AM

I would be interested in that as well - thank you.

Schadenfreud-0217
02-04-2017, 09:55 AM
I've just had a chance to play a bit with this update, PvE doesn't seem that much different, but PvP - WOOOW. Proc talismans (which used to be the shit in PvP) are WORTHLESS idk what you did to them but they really got hit with the nerf bat hard, they lost all their teeth, broke an arm and a leg, complained to their mother and she said "deal with it". Maybe see what's up with that and raise the proc chance of Paralysis and Freeze talismans to about 20%? 3 talisman slots for 12% chance to do nothing seems a bit too much of a waste...

ToTameAGame
02-04-2017, 10:23 AM
I've just had a chance to play a bit with this update, PvE doesn't seem that much different, but PvP - WOOOW. Proc talismans (which used to be the shit in PvP) are WORTHLESS idk what you did to them but they really got hit with the nerf bat hard, they lost all their teeth, broke an arm and a leg, complained to their mother and she said "deal with it". Maybe see what's up with that and raise the proc chance of Paralysis and Freeze talismans to about 20%? 3 talisman slots for 12% chance to do nothing seems a bit too much of a waste...

Well that depends as well. I just discovered - if some talismans trigger the effect stays.

PvP match and the other team used a thief set. Even I killed th guy with the talismans the enemy stole energy every single round. I had something similar with a healing issue. The other team just healed every round and there was no PDK. But I didn't pay too much attention to this as I thought I have iverseen a healing spell.

PvE with the accumulating bug is completely broken - autofarming is a gamble now.

Roquetas-5312
02-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Game just froze in the victory dance and then exited took over 10 mins to get back in due to loads of errors on reload. Then saw I lost the match this is bloody ridiculous.

Any chance to pm me the name of the game mr freeze plz

Nifelheim
02-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Here's a few names to games:

Angry birds
Candy crush
Pokemon
Kardassian

How often do those games add content? Do they have a forum where devs interact with players? Actually put forum members names into game? Do those devs adjust/implement updates based on gamer feedback?

Maybe they do, I don't play the above but the point is to just think about it for a moment.

MrFreeze
02-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Here's a few names to games:

Angry birds
Candy crush
Pokemon
Kardassian

How often do those games add content? Do they have a forum where devs interact with players? Actually put forum members names into game? Do those devs adjust/implement updates based on gamer feedback?

Maybe they do, I don't play the above but the point is to just think about it for a moment.

Is Kardassian a game? I thought it was a bunch of ugly sisters. You got a good point though. These guys interact quite a bit with us. I think the devs have nothing but good intentions, they just keep running into more problems than they can keep up with. Personally I want nothing but success for them and I hope they get it figured out.

ToTameAGame
02-04-2017, 12:56 PM
I think the devs have nothing but good intentions, ...

Unfortunately just having good intentions will not make up for terrible QA. It didn't even take me 10 runs to find out that effects were stacking. That leaves no other conclusion that they don't test their stuff. It's not the first time things like these happen and as I said before I find it hilarious in the meantime. Within roughly 8 months after release the achievements of this game have been *drumroll*

- LOM - Lord of MACLO
- A better inventory management system - easier selling and less swiping

Wow ...

Sag7272
02-04-2017, 01:55 PM
... This update let me with a good/bad taste, I like the new procs that make game more brutal & less of a who's disabled first, on the attack it gives some challenges, I understand that something is definitely fishy with the talismans but it force to adapt new strategy in the meantime...
I have 3 freeze set as well as 3 paralysis so not like if I never relyed on those before..

Got way harder to crowd control!
My defense hold rate definitely raised since update & I guess that it is the same for everyone who wasn't relying on tallismans effects... Those probably dropped of a cliff even if somewhat expected due to update preview..

Love the inventory changes, now just need some way to separate toon you use from the others & it gonna be perfect :)

satani
02-04-2017, 02:22 PM
well, sad thing is are the game crashes (which i reported via email), as i (and others) on some devices can't start the game anymore.

the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive, even with a pharaoh, as for example, yesterday, the warrior troll hit his true damage through my invincibility!)

If it's considered to equalize PVP, then it seems ok, yet on PVE an effect like freezing was the only valuable weapon against heavy enemies for mages. The only good talismans left are thief and invisiblity, yet both lack of damage. So i'd reccommend something like banning certain talismans (like freezing or thief) from PVP for equalizing instead of nerfing them.

Another idea: either create new talismans that are as powerful as the good ones we had once were. i mean BNW level seems to have something to do with talismans. It seems the only locical conclusion: nerf the talismans, that everybody can easily get and so make it worth to even play BNW, because why would any endplayer even try BNW, if his talismans were as powerfuly as they were before? So i hope they are working on "improved" new better talismans accessible in the BNW dungeon.

Sag7272
02-04-2017, 02:55 PM
...Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive...

Sad to read, you aren't my trooper but for anyone in my trooper having this issue, I'll let my Prisoner as champion t'll corrective update... Lightbrigner & many Underworld levels should be a breeze even without working freeze..

konstifik
02-04-2017, 03:30 PM
the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive, even with a pharaoh, as for example, yesterday, the warrior troll hit his true damage through my invincibility!)

For me it's the other way around, Lightbringer is even easier than before thanks to the Eddie stat buffs carrying over and adding up.

Kardas
02-04-2017, 03:53 PM
well, sad thing is are the game crashes (which i reported via email), as i (and others) on some devices can't start the game anymore.

If it's considered to equalize PVP, then it seems ok, yet on PVE an effect like freezing was the only valuable weapon against heavy enemies for mages. The only good talismans left are thief and invisiblity, yet both lack of damage. So i'd reccommend something like banning certain talismans (like freezing or thief) from PVP for equalizing instead of nerfing them.

Another idea: either create new talismans that are as powerful as the good ones we had once were. i mean BNW level seems to have something to do with talismans. It seems the only locical conclusion: nerf the talismans, that everybody can easily get and so make it worth to even play BNW, because why would any endplayer even try BNW, if his talismans were as powerfuly as they were before? So i hope they are working on "improved" new better talismans accessible in the BNW dungeon.

I disagree with reducing the hit amount from all to some as a bad thing. This gave Freeze Talismans a much higher chance of triggering in general, which was good because the strategy became more dependable

Also a tip on Light Bringer which I didn't realize for many months: Bring a Carriage Rider (I don't have one so I always use a Trooper's) along. His Fury strips away the Troll shields and replaces them with debuffs, which should let you shred them. Bringing two powerful Magus and/or Gunner attackers (I use a fully Sharded Corrupt General and Allied Soldier) along should work perfectly. You don't have a lot of options in that round because the Assassin Trolls can still steal stuff like Invincibility and Endure, which becomes a nightmare.

Ancient Mariner
02-04-2017, 04:28 PM
I know this is not the right place, but since devs are watching this thread can i suggest 2 simple things for the next updates that would improve the game menu navigation?

1)In "My team" menu, add above the characters/talismans slots, one arrow on the left to reach the top of the list and another on the right to reach the bottom, without having to swipe many times before reaching one of the two borders.

2)While in the selling menu, add the chance to remove the lock on characters (after holding tap on them maybe), so that we can sell them directly in that window instead of going back to the main menu list, tap on the lock option of the characters we want to sell, and the going back to the sell window to finally sell them.

These 2 simple additions would spare us a lot of time

invictus
02-04-2017, 05:41 PM
They keep "fixing" things that break more things. I still can't get achievement awards (along with a lot of others). Now my favorite characters, who I've invested a lot of time (and some money, thank you Nodding Frogs who blather on about it being free so why should we complain) are hitting the way they hit back before I built them. Just to make it fair for the PvP players. Except now the PvP players are finding that their favorite stuff isn't working right either. Huh.

And then...the Eddies are attacking themselves? Seriously? I mean, I saw it on my own Grimmy this morning but didn't believe it until I saw the thread here. How in God's name does that happen? Do these developers and programmers even test stuff before they release it? At all?

You guys need to get your acts together. In the last week I'v gone from 50 troopers to 33 with people--long time players--quitting, just walking away. Get out of the echo chamber of everyone saying 'you're wonderful, thanks for coming here and talking to us' and actually listen to the players that are trying to tell you what's wrong--and in fact offering you hints toward solutions. Llexi said there was going to be all kinds of great stuff coming. But you can't even handle a simple update without creating new damage.

Hire a decent programmer or two. Maybe check upwork for a couple of people. Or hell, even Fiverr, I'm betting there are people there who could at least produce a bug fix that didn't break a half dozen other things.

satani
02-04-2017, 06:39 PM
And then...the Eddies are attacking themselves? ....

i think it's specific to some Eddies? Well, i've not seen this yet.
My Eddies are: Tailgunner for auto-play (with low-edquipped toons) at kingdom of sands to get through all troopers, and the Pharaoh (nearly fully equipped, slowly eating skill shards) for lightbringer hard and madness and secret location battleground madness. (manual play)

On my second tab, i'm using my Viking Eddie (5* talismans, yet not all 50, no skill shards as i wait for something better) for auto play, also Kingdom of Sands. And my pharaoh-trooper from tab 1 on lightbringer hard and a fully equipped (yet no shards) Storm Eddie as backup for the other secret locations.

And i never ran into something like this. A friend of mine lost some battles on autoplay (road to ruin, madness) with his max skill,max equipment soldier eddie, 1 max skill, max equipment corrupt general and a toon. We expected it was due to a trooper toon being poorly equipped or doing stupid "dances" instead of attacking on auto-play. We will keep an eye on that.

Caretaker
02-04-2017, 06:43 PM
I didn't want to ask for this while you've had your hands full of talismans and multihitters, but when I've reported a bug for damage scaling off of target's stats on my favourite plain creature, the red Imp, I've asked to change those 3 mandatory red talismans. Though I've been told my proposal will be sent to devs, It wasn't listed so I'm repeating my request here and now while you are fixing whatever went wrong. Make it 2 red, 1 green. That creature maxed is so low on health that it is arena useless. I can respect that it is game's fodder and not ask for hp buff (4.5k max lol) but 'cmon, make me happy and switch to one green like on hellhound.

Witkacy
02-04-2017, 06:51 PM
the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive...

Satani :)

Well... I haven't tried Lightbringer madness after the update yet, though today have passed this one on hard with no problem really (CR Eddie - no freeze stuff or sth similar - simple palladins and green wards; AOF pretty ordinary setup as well; both mine) + The Wicker Man of one of my trooperettes... I think that what character to use to win is the key - but I still don't know much about the game looking at other people's toons...

I am very pleased of latest changes I have to say - love PvP graphics and so changes in the inventory - much easier and simplier I can manage my stuff now (though haven't discovered everything yet I guess...

@ Devs: The game running great on my xperia tablet so far after the changes - yet whenever I close the app - the system reports me that my memory is 75% full advising me to clear some space and I have to wait about 2 mins to show the correct data within the app... Bit annoying at first, but no real harm there...

BonFire
02-04-2017, 07:36 PM
On Light Bringer normal, I used Chain Knuckle against the Magus Angel, and when stun activated, it stunned my Eddie.

Light Bringer Hard, my masked Harpy was brought back by Dance of the Dead, and after the initial revive, on the next rounds, her health bar disappeared and any time healing was set in it didn't show her getting the numbers.

Tritium
02-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Devs, considering the fallout after this update due to the seemingly lack of QA/testing, have you guys given thought to bringing some of the senior forum members here into a group of exclusive testers? They would play early versions of your update builds and let you know what things are broken so you could fix them before bringing the updates live to every player. I imagine a lot of people would be willing to receive Ironite in exchange for testing for your team. This would allow you to avoid hurting your reputation in the future from running out buggy updates.

HomemLivre
02-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Pvp summary this week:
- Warrior Troll
- Prisoner

I thought the changes that were made would be to diversify and improve the pvp ... honestly they only made it worse with teams with almost no difference.
At least before these changes most of the players had a chance to compete, once everyone gets talismans, now the fun is guaranteed for those who rgn helped in the drops

How much time to realise whos chars need to be really nerfed?
You guys at least have an idea when the patch fix will come?

Kardas
02-05-2017, 12:23 AM
I didn't want to ask for this while you've had your hands full of talismans and multihitters, but when I've reported a bug for damage scaling off of target's stats on my favourite plain creature, the red Imp, I've asked to change those 3 mandatory red talismans. Though I've been told my proposal will be sent to devs, It wasn't listed so I'm repeating my request here and now while you are fixing whatever went wrong. Make it 2 red, 1 green. That creature maxed is so low on health that it is arena useless. I can respect that it is game's fodder and not ask for hp buff (4.5k max lol) but 'cmon, make me happy and switch to one green like on hellhound.

Man I remember your Imp as Champion. That thing was beastly! Wondering about the Imp's Talismans though: is 4 red 2 green not good enough?
Reminds me of the Assassin Mine too: I've written at length about it in its character thread and requested its rather out of place mandatory red Talisman slot to be changed to something else, but I haven't really heard back from the devs about that either.

StormArrow
02-05-2017, 12:23 AM
So... any feedback for the people who can't login? How much time more I wont be able to play? Already hard to get my 1600 pvp score, must be <800 now -.-' thx devs

007RAV15-8839
02-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Still can't log in. Black screen then crash!

RCarter
02-05-2017, 01:06 AM
Just got blasted by my own Soldier Eddie's bullet trace.

And I think I saw a Troopers Storm Eddie bust off a 180,000 point Fury attack. Pretty sure each of the six hits did 30k...

Most ridiculously messed up update ever.

maxdeviations
02-05-2017, 01:07 AM
i give this game another few months or so. i can say for sure that it will not live past the year mark.
if you do wish to spend money on the game know this - you will have nothing to show for it in a couple months
massive letdown
peace

slauki
02-05-2017, 01:38 AM
Just got blasted by my own Soldier Eddie's bullet trace.

And I think I saw a Troopers Storm Eddie bust off a 180,000 point Fury attack. Pretty sure each of the six hits did 30k...

Most ridiculously messed up update ever.

maybe it would be best to setup the old version up, till they fix this one...big mess on every front right now.

ShadowedLies
02-05-2017, 04:13 AM
i think it's specific to some Eddies? Well, i've not seen this yet.
My Eddies are: Tailgunner for auto-play (with low-edquipped toons) at kingdom of sands to get through all troopers, and the Pharaoh (nearly fully equipped, slowly eating skill shards) for lightbringer hard and madness and secret location battleground madness. (manual play)

On my second tab, i'm using my Viking Eddie (5* talismans, yet not all 50, no skill shards as i wait for something better) for auto play, also Kingdom of Sands. And my pharaoh-trooper from tab 1 on lightbringer hard and a fully equipped (yet no shards) Storm Eddie as backup for the other secret locations.

And i never ran into something like this. A friend of mine lost some battles on autoplay (road to ruin, madness) with his max skill,max equipment soldier eddie, 1 max skill, max equipment corrupt general and a toon. We expected it was due to a trooper toon being poorly equipped or doing stupid "dances" instead of attacking on auto-play. We will keep an eye on that.

Fear of the Dark Eddie doesnt damage itself, but its skill Desiccate does apply stacking debuffs to itself and the rest of the party. Its very frustrating.

Nicko
02-05-2017, 04:48 AM
Obviously the bug fixes and lack of access on many Android devices/emulators take top priority here.

But after spending the last few weeks attacking the same people repeatedly - and being attacked by the same people repeatedly - because of lists that barely change, I was hoping there would be more variety on the PvP attack lists after this update.

Nope. Same names. Over and over.

I'm a little baffled it's that hard to randomize a list. It really would make a huge difference in the beta experience.

Nicko
02-05-2017, 04:56 AM
And the revenge limit is great. Two revenges. But the problem is because the same names appear over and over on the attack list, we're perpetually attacked by the same people and after two revenges there's nothing we can do. If the list varied it would be great, but as it's presently set up all it does is make people punching bags. They can hit back twice and that's it.

I fully support a revenge limit. But then we need an attack limit too.

And my apologies - once again - to those I'm repeatedly attacking. Most names just keep coming up every single time, so while I'd love to spread the attacks around, it's simply not possible in the current game environment. Hoping we get some name variety and attack limits soon

Aristo4
02-05-2017, 05:00 AM
And the revenge limit is great. Two revenges. But the problem is because the same names appear over and over on the attack list, we're perpetually attacked by the same people and after two revenges there's nothing we can do. If the list varied it would be great, but as it's presently set up all it does is make people punching bags. They can hit back twice and that's it.

And my apologies - once again - to those I'm repeatedly attacking. Most names just keep coming up every single time, so while I'd love to spread the attacks around, it's simply not possible in the current game environment. Hoping we get some name variety and attack limits soon

Till all those get fixed, people backing off would be apprieciated....yet certain gents appeared on my def tab up to 8 times a day.
Stop being mofos, people. :cool: (and I'm not talking about nicko)

BG840
02-05-2017, 05:05 AM
maybe it would be best to setup the old version up, till they fix this one...big mess on every front right now.

That's what I've been thinking all day. Simple solution given someone remembered to back up the old version. Someone ~DID~ backup the old version right??

Silentknight
02-05-2017, 08:28 AM

Hey Nicko! Not sure if I appear on ur attack list but if I do feel free to attack. I never get attacked & only get revenged about 50% of the time. Thot it was all the freeze talismans but apparently not. Worst finish was this week,12th. Considering I spend no ironite on SoW I'm more than happy with top 25.
Until they fix the list or come up with a decent point system the countless attacks r never gunna stop. Especially when ur near the top. Would be nice to know what % of player base is actually in arena now. Might give us an idea of how much the attack list will improve when this goes worldwide...maybe

Kutte
02-05-2017, 09:50 AM
sorry i didn't read every thread, it got quite big fast.

i think it would be a good thing just to roll back to an older version

there are so many problems and many things are (still) broken that it's hard to play this thing.

several Eddies are hitting/stunning themselfes
Talismans are not working, some of them since the beginning
debuffs are not working, i can controll frozen/stunned toons
effects like Invisibillity/Void Shield are not working or only at times
many players (me included) don't have access to any archivements. some have this problem for several weeks now!

A good thing is the new UI with some standard-features, thanks for that.
But i would prefer a working game...

In case anybody mentioned those already just ignore mine.

slauki
02-05-2017, 09:59 AM
three smaller observations:

1. angel of strife can get sealead from a prisoner, while his immunity and invincibility is active.
2. when i steal the shield from currupt gunner rescuer with my viking, the shield is instantly replaced by the rescuer.
3. gunner rescuer only revived one allie and give endure to him solely last knight. if that's a silent nerf it's a good one,
since he was one of the most OP chars in game. (Feel free to disagree :P )

Edit: gunner rescuer revived and gave endure to all to the whole party today....WTH is going on?

powerslave74
02-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Another bug to report:

I am experiencing this with these talismans, as well as with the freeze talismans (like others have posted) and the thief talismans too!

RCarter
02-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Void Shield sure doesnt seem to process at the advertised rate, and most certainly doesnt cover the whole party.

Shaolin85london
02-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Void Shield sure doesnt seem to process at the advertised rate, and most certainly doesnt cover the whole party.

This! Void shield seem like to be only visually active, but actually doesn't work. Shocking talisman doesn't work, 2x3 set on magus char along with ass pyro soldier, who give perfect hits to whole party, didn't trigger neither one time.

HomemLivre
02-05-2017, 01:10 PM
I am experiencing this with these talismans, as well as with the freeze talismans (like others have posted) and the thief talismans too!

So Im not alone in this boat...

Anyone have recieved info from devs? What they will with all of this issues?

What they will do with the incredible variety of prisoner and warrior troll teams? Thats was for sure a really game change...

Caretaker
02-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Man I remember your Imp as Champion. That thing was beastly! Wondering about the Imp's Talismans though: is 4 red 2 green not good enough?
Reminds me of the Assassin Mine too: I've written at length about it in its character thread and requested its rather out of place mandatory red Talisman slot to be changed to something else, but I haven't really heard back from the devs about that either.

Nope. While it is pve and lol killer, with it's base hp of 4564 with 2 healths on and 4 red it totals under 19k and just dies. With 3 greens and 3 reds roughly under 21k, with the same result, it dies. Like your mine, 3 mandatory reds reneders it useless in arena. Imo any creature below 24k of health has no future in the arena, even if green bat is there.

This being an update thread, I hope you guys and girls get it in solid state soon. Best of luck and fingers crossed!

Nicko
02-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Hey Nicko! Not sure if I appear on ur attack list but if I do feel free to attack. I never get attacked & only get revenged about 50% of the time. Thot it was all the freeze talismans but apparently not. Worst finish was this week,12th. Considering I spend no ironite on SoW I'm more than happy with top 25.
Until they fix the list or come up with a decent point system the countless attacks r never gunna stop. Especially when ur near the top. Would be nice to know what % of player base is actually in arena now. Might give us an idea of how much the attack list will improve when this goes worldwide...maybe

Hey SilentKnight!

That's part of the problem - you're a great example of someone who is almost never on my attack list yet attack me quite a bit ;). I now only get to revenge twice.

And I can't blame you for the repeat attacks - I'm on your list probably 3/4 of your refreshes - you likely have limited options and it's not your fault. I personally try not to attack my Troopers more than 3x a day, but that's just me and it's not always easy to implement with this system

But the system should let me revenge more OR - the obvious solution - not put me on your list with almost every refresh. Revenge limits AND ATTACK LIMITS. Because revenge limits without attack limits is just stupid. They go hand in hand.

There are some guys like Hold and Schadenfreud (sp?) that come up on my list with almost every refresh. It makes absolutely no sense and really needs to be a priority as soon as the talismans and Android issues are resolved.

Please vary the names!!!

Silentknight
02-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Hey SilentKnight!

That's part of the problem - you're a great example of someone who is almost never on my attack list yet attack me quite a bit ;). I now only get to revenge twice.

And I can't blame you for the repeat attacks - I'm on your list probably 3/4 of your refreshes - you likely have limited options and it's not your fault. I personally try not to attack my Troopers more than 3x a day, but that's just me and it's not always easy to implement with this system

But the system should let me revenge more OR - the obvious solution - not put me on your list with almost every refresh. Revenge limits AND ATTACK LIMITS. Because revenge limits without attack limits is just stupid. They go hand in hand.

There are some guys like Hold and Schadenfreud (sp?) that come up on my list with almost every refresh. It makes absolutely no sense and really needs to be a priority as soon as the talismans and Android issues are resolved.

Please vary the names!!!

Not every refresh but close. Whereas I never see Shaolinlondo,maybe 1x since this started. Did finally start seeing Pizza Friday (who apparently has "left the building") even b4 he stopped gunning 4 the top. So it's definitely not a point spread thing. Blame it on R.eally N.ot G.ood. Just like soul drops or who goes 1st.
I don't revenge holds. Believe that was ur example & it makes sense. However I will repeatedly attack until I win or run out of SoW. Example, Sag last night,on my list 2x in a row, 6 matches, all start 2nd b4 finally winning 1. Don't keep track of who or how many times I attack until I see "Can't revenge", then I stop. Except like last night I attacked you trying to hold on to 10th & I knew you were so far ahead it wasn't going to affect you. Pretty bad when we have to make up our own rules!
I realize this is beta but there has been very limited changes, SoW time & a bunch of crappy point systems. That's about it until this downdate!
Didn't receive arena rewards again,2nd week in a row. However I did receive a complaint ticket so at least they fixed that. Link was changed next day. No personal response yet. So I'm assuming they don't work w/ends. Which they may want to reconsider b4 they don't have jobs at all. Don't do Facebook so not sure if anythings been posted there about this ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL UPDATE!!!

Chaosego888
02-05-2017, 07:14 PM
OK, I'm a little floored. AoF took a big nerf. Sentinel Corrupt Droid took a big nerf. Overpowered. Got it. I had just maxed them, but accepted it would be good for balance.

Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time on his basic attack. No buff. No class advantage.

Is this a mistake? That seems absolutely crazy and quite unfair. He'd one-hit almost anyone in the game.
Yeah, That Rainmaker is ridiculous. Mammy's took my Corrupt Rescuer out in one hit yesterday. It's easy to kill if you go first but if you don't you are losing a character immediately. As for that Angel of Fear, I don't use mine at all in the Arena anymore. It seems deadly paired with Corrupt General due to all the stunning, otherwise worthless

Chaosego888
02-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! 💀
That's probably a risk worth taking. You should get a lot of holds as it seems that most people go 1st about 20% of the time. I know it has been that way for me for weeks and have saw several posts from other players about this

BillLion
02-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Till all those get fixed, people backing off would be apprieciated....yet certain gents appeared on my def tab up to 8 times a day.
Stop being mofos, people. :cool: (and I'm not talking about nicko)

Don't worry -I'm backing off PVP entirely this week. I need a break from the madness.

Chaosego888
02-05-2017, 08:06 PM
*NF logic* - Sooooo obvious! Nerf the Troll big time! :rolleyes:
I don't have a problem with either, the problem is when someone has both together and both maxed

Chaosego888
02-05-2017, 08:17 PM
I agree, they went from working way too much to barely working at all. 25% percent would probably be good. I honestly don't miss them at all but if there going to be called freezing and paralysis they should freeze and stun a reasonable amount. I played in the arena all day yesterday and rarely saw any talisman related freezes or stuns. Maybe 10 or 15 in more than 100 battles

CanyptianFit
02-05-2017, 09:02 PM
So after all is said and done, the developers spent time and resources apparently trying to normalize characters and talismans. I'm all for that except instead of 2 steps forward 1 backwards, it was .5 steps forward 4 steps backwards with seemingly no progress on new content.

Developers you need to really think how you are spending your time.

With all the things now broken, you've got to spend time fixing this, versus had you left the game the way it was and worked on new content and tweaking PVP you would be much further along.

Please think long and hard how you are spending your time.

Nerfing is not your speciality. We had adapted to the way it was, now you've swung to the other end of the spectrum.

Ugh. I love this game, but you kill me. You really kill me and marginalize my commitment.

Sag7272
02-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Nerfing is not your speciality. We had adapted to the way it was, now you've swung to the other end of the spectrum.

Ugh. I love this game, but you kill me. You really kill me and marginalize my commitment.

True, there's always gonna be some teams that get all the credit (& hate) Nerfing Troll, Prisoners or whatever may seem now OP will only swing the "OP" tag to the next toon t'll another takes it's place... Answer is elswere, the supposedly OP AoF (Wich was a bit) nerf made Prisoner more OP since AoF & AoS where his greatest treat & now lost most of their edge...
Same goes for the Droid who used to keep GR in check... He lost so much power that GR just got more powerful as a result even if not intended at first...

Like in nature, screwing a working ecosystem can bring bigger problems, now some toon lost their "natural predator" they goes OP as consequences...

Nicko
02-05-2017, 10:16 PM
True, there's always gonna be some teams that get all the credit (& hate) Nerfing Troll, Prisoners or whatever may seem now OP will only swing the "OP" tag to the next toon t'll another takes it's place... Answer is elswere, the supposedly OP AoF (Wich was a bit) nerf made Prisoner more OP since AoF & AoS where his greatest treat & now lost most of their edge...
Same goes for the Droid who used to keep GR in check... He lost so much power that GR just got more powerful as a result even if not intended at first...

Like in nature, screwing a working ecosystem can bring bigger problems, now some toon lost their "natural predator" they goes OP as consequences...

Great analogy Sag!

slauki
02-05-2017, 10:58 PM

you are probably right, that's why true balancing and adjusting/adapting is a permanent process, which will never end, if they take it serious. sure, as nicko pointed out, if the prisoner gets nerfed MAYBE the bluebat /death dog become the next "OP" toons, possible, but not sure about it. but what is the alternative to change the ecosystem? to accept the imbalance and flaws in some specific teams which cannot be countered? that's not an option imo.
i think with every good adjustment (and i'm not talking about this mess ) the game ecosystem gets better. and that should be the goal, getting closer to perfection every time.

ToTameAGame
02-05-2017, 11:06 PM
I don't have a problem with either, the problem is when someone has both together and both maxed

Yeah - I should have used those sarcasm tags because nothing has changed: the prisoner does not have a counter.

Taking on a Troll? Easy - but not if the enemy has a prisoner and you don't. Because that is a 90% loose. Well no if you have a maxed out Green Bat - in theory. But due to the incredible skills of the regression experts (I said before I don't call them devs anymore) the prisoner can seal the Green Bat while immunity and invincibility is up.

I would propose the following for the prisoner on top:

- Prisoner heals every ally for 45k each round
- Prisoner has a permanent reflect shield that refelcts 34 times the damage done to hime
- Prisoner has a second passive that lowers ATK, MAG, MR and DEF by 99,99 percent
- Prisoner will be renamed into Chuck Norris
- Prisoner gets the same haircut like Donald "Duck" Trump

These suggestions come of course out of the blue. Because it was stated at least in every second thread (multiple times) since the Beta of PvP that the Prisoner is UP.

I don't know what those regression experts are smoking all the time but ignoring the obvious being served on a silver tray over and over again (from crazy non making sense people like Don Slauki) is impressive. Can I ask for the number of your supplier please? I'd love to reach your level of "who needs to test an update" and "not giving a shit".

But who am I to complain - Legacy of the Bugs is comedy pure these days now - well it's getting a bit pale because even the hardcore fanboys stopped singing hyms for the regression experts and realize that throwing money after a bunch of amateurs with good intentions might not be a great idea.

@IronMaiden: Please consider to hand this game over to the free developer world (aka Open Source) - they will provide the legacy you deserve - Nodding Frog is damaging your name!

To give the regression experts some credit: They said the freeze festival will be over after the next update - and they f*cking delivered - since the regression I haven't seen any major issue with being frozen.

As it was mentioned in this thread - I second that this game will not see the end of 2017 - so I might spend money on it but it will be a 5er a month or so.

@fanboys: please stop thanking the regression experts for stupid things like "sorted selling system" (after 8 months) as this is as pathetic as the job they are doing with this "game".

If I wouldn't be sucg a huge Maiden fan I would have walked away long time ago. My silent hope still is that the band puts a foot down and will provide a real legacy to the fanbase - Open Source or hiring some decent programmers. I think you cannot f*ck things up that much as it was done in the last update if you try to do it on prupose. Everything is broken but our inventory is organized ... *bang head on table*

Sag7272
02-06-2017, 12:03 AM
you are probably right, that's why true balancing and adjusting/adapting is a permanent process, which will never end, if they take it serious. sure, as nicko pointed out, if the prisoner gets nerfed MAYBE the bluebat /death dog become the next "OP" toons, possible, but not sure about it. but what is the alternative to change the ecosystem? to accept the imbalance and flaws in some specific teams which cannot be countered? that's not an option imo.
i think with every good adjustment (and i'm not talking about this mess ) the game ecosystem gets better. and that should be the goal, getting closer to perfection every time.

I agree that the "ecosystem" will eventually have to evolve & change over time (Main reason to be able to reset skillshards of the nerfed) but like in nature it's a delicate balancing act, AoF was OP against most green characters hence his hard nerf...
Wich in turn just made the Prisoner stronger since AoF & AoS in different ways where keeping him in check in many ppl strategy, nerfing him would bring blue bat closer to the edge & the dominoes continue to fall one after the other...

Some nerf are definitely necessary at some points but concequences can goes way farter than expected & destabilize the whole ecosystem that may induce in the end even more Nerfing than needed in first place by throwing out a delicate balance..

Lord Schmeb
02-06-2017, 01:48 AM
How many more days until this train wreck is fixed? Please tell me you guys didn't take the weekend off... Which I'm pretty sure you did.

Any other company worth a shit in the world would've had all hands on deck with mandatory overtime to fix this massive cluster fuck.

Not here though.

The good news? I ran out of ironite (like I always do around this time of the week) and I didn't pay my regular $19.99 or even $29.99 for a refill. Guess what? It feels really damn good.

CanyptianFit
02-06-2017, 02:13 AM
Now I'm having issues claiming the daily rewards. Never had issues before today.

Once I claim the reward and try to exit back to the main menu, it freezes.

Maybe that's were the freeze talismans went.

I've heard of others having like issues.

Dang.

Lord Schmeb
02-06-2017, 02:16 AM
Now I'm having issues claiming the daily rewards. Never had issues before today.

Once I claim the reward and try to exit back to the main menu, it freezes.

Maybe that's were the freeze talismans went.

I've heard of others having like issues.

Dang.

They've known about this for over a month, yet it's still broken.

So pathetic.

powerslave74
02-06-2017, 07:41 AM
I'd also like to give my two cents about the talisman changes.

For every character I have, When choosing what sets to equip them I followed the following criteria:
* If the basic attack affects multiple characters, I tried to equip Freeze or Paralysis sets if the character has blue or green slots.
* If the basic attack deals multiple hits of damage, I tried to equip Burn or Shock sets if the character has red or blue slots.
* Otherwise I tried to equip stat-enhancing sets (Strength, Guardian, Health, Holy, Boost, etc.), according to skills, and occasionally Piercing or Penetrating sets.

If the "crowd-control" sets have such a low chance of triggering as I have seen and people here are reporting, I doubt they are going to be useful anymore. If the "damage over time" sets don't have more chances to trigger, they are never better than stat-enhancing sets, so I don't see a reason why to us them anymore.

I know the devs want the best for the game, and they know much better than me the pros and cons of each design decision, but I don't understand why they are encouraging only increasing stat sets. Then, why do we have other sets if they are worse?

Just to end this post on a positive note, thanks so much for increasing the number of character slots and improving the UI. I really appreciate it.

I have pretty much have had the same line of thinking when equipping my characters with talismans. And I also agree that both the "crowd control" and "damage over time" talismans have become pretty much useless at this point, which sucks since those are most of the talismans that I have leveled up to 50. If nothing changes soon, then I guess I will be stuck trying to level up the stat-enhancing talismans. I do think that the devs want the best for the game, but I am not sure that they do know the pros and cons of each decision better than anyone else on the forum. Just like you, I also want to end my post on a positive note, I am also happy that they increased the number of character slots and have greatly improved the UI!

powerslave74
02-06-2017, 08:04 AM

It would be nice if the devs could separate the talisman effects between PvE and PvP. I don't know if it is possible, I am not a software programmer. Since I don't have access to PvP, I don't really care for the nerf of the talismans, but it sure does make it harder to auto-farm with the characters I have while I wait for PvP to go worldwide. I do agree that they have reduced the value of our time and sometimes money with the decisions they have made. Thank you, mjmxii for all of the trooper points you have sent my way, I hope you are receiving all of the points I have sent your way too!

Enti
02-06-2017, 09:56 AM
I normally don't take a close look at how things are going after a bug fix patch, but two things are certain (if someone already posted, sorry for that, I'm simply too lazy to read through 220 comments to check for duplicates):

1 - Samurai Eddie is totally garbage

Flashing Blade skill misses 100% of the time
Crimson Strike skill dealt 1.3k damage with max skill level and 719+3123 ATK stat
Even Fury skill missed (whaaaat?)

2 - Iron Talisman DEF stat bonus still not corrected

I rarely give voice on my concerns as I'm more than a patient person, but considering the game launched in July 2016, the only major update was Lord of Light dungeon, only event was on Halloween, no giveaway at all during Christmas but a profit-driven discount, skill shards do not worth spending as the character you might want to boost up will most probably be weakened in a month or two, last achievements to obtain take ridiculously long time (e.g. rent 6k champions, and I'm afraid about Spend the Sands of Time V achievement as lvl IV is already 25k...)

What can a casual gamer do day by day with LotB at the moment? Do Secret Locations then use up all Troopers for the badges. Fullstop.
I do understand developing a game like this takes a lot of work, but currently it does not provide any satisfaction. At least for me.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to new features - hopefully earlier than half a year from now.

Frost
02-06-2017, 03:56 PM

Not working... I have a maxed golden son with 6 burn talismans and doesn't apply burn at all.

Caretaker
02-06-2017, 05:39 PM
It seems to me not that much went wrong. They'll fix it. It feels like when dealing with multihitters talismans procing on first hit only, like someone allready said, some code got mixed up and everything gets stuck on first.. first creature taking talisman effects, first of multiple turns works, creatures skills miss (not sure if GR deals dmg on extra turns, didn't use him, just what I see in the arena, and perhaps I see wrong, just not sure). Like there is a conflict of same named functions. My programing skills are poor though.

IceManFerrar
02-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" power skill causes damage to himself and to his allies, while also causing damage to the enemies.
And this was on the very 1st round and 1st turn itself, before any kind of negative effects could be apppied by the enemies.

mjmxiii
02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
@lordschmeb, lol most people don't like common sense bro... it's over rated. Spent too much hard earned cash to just walk away from this game so they're gonna have to delete my account to get rid of me :D

@powerslave74, I have been seeing your name pop up daily for trooper points since I added you brother. Thanks and always happy to help you out!

@Frost, as soon as I saw that reply from Sparton, I smelt bullshit man. Went in to test out what he wrote because I just knew that those Burn and Shock talismans had been ruined and sure enough...

So.. is there any update on the update?

EDIT: as in, any idea if this will be corrected, when (if it is being corrected) will it be fixed and why why why does the Frog not hire some of us to test these things out before they release another embarrassing broken tuning update?? This cannot be how it goes down a few weeks before new features are supposed to be released. Piss poor preparation gents, piss poor... We need another LotB State of the Union at this point! :D Is Trump president of the game too?! WTF!?

Sparton_LOTB
02-07-2017, 01:02 AM
It feels like when dealing with multihitters talismans procing on first hit only, like someone allready said, some code got mixed up and everything gets stuck on first.. first creature taking talisman effects, first of multiple turns works, creatures skills miss (not sure if GR deals dmg on extra turns, didn't use him, just what I see in the arena, and perhaps I see wrong, just not sure). Like there is a conflict of same named functions. My programing skills are poor though.

Something along those lines is indeed what happened; a bug fixed had knock-ons that were missed. However, we're still working through reports from players. There are some things people have reported that we cannot reproduce in our internal environment, though.

Some of those problems are fixed in our internal build (I've done a few hundred attacks with different talisman configurations to help our QA ensure that part is fixed), but we're still working on checking other cases to ensure those fixes don't have other knock-ons.

So.. is there any update on the update?

We don't have a timeline right now, as we don't want to rush out a fix and miss that there are other problems introduced if we can help it. We don't plan on sitting on this update for weeks, though.

Lord Schmeb
02-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Something along those lines is indeed what happened; a bug fixed had knock-ons that were missed. However, we're still working through reports from players. There are some things people have reported that we cannot reproduce in our internal environment, though.

Some of those problems are fixed in our internal build (I've done a few hundred attacks with different talisman configurations to help our QA ensure that part is fixed), but we're still working on checking other cases to ensure those fixes don't have other knock-ons.

We don't have a timeline right now, as we don't want to rush out a fix and miss that there are other problems introduced if we can help it. We don't plan on sitting on this update for weeks, though.

Boy, that is reassuring.

In the interim, how should we go about getting refunds for the SoT lost, ironite wasted, and hard earned cash that's been pretty much flushed down the toilet the last 48 hours? (and by "48 hours" I really mean "two months") Serious question.

Leo_ID
02-07-2017, 01:48 AM
In the interim, how should we go about getting refunds for the SoT lost, ironite wasted, and hard earned cash that's been pretty much flushed down the toilet the last 48 hours? (and by "48 hours" I really mean "two months") Serious question.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted ironites :p

The only time we receive some ironites for compensation was when they did a few hours server maintenance back then in the early days. But never in the history of buggy update.

PS-RagE
02-07-2017, 02:14 AM
Seems the game is back to crashing regularly in PvE again. I am losing at least one out of four troopers.

PerthEddie
02-07-2017, 05:03 AM
Seems the game is back to crashing regularly in PvE again. I am losing at least one out of four troopers.

Are you playing on an older iPad by any chance? I have an iPad 2 and I am finding the same as you. If I play on my iPhone 5 though I get zero crashes at all. I am wondering if the older iPads don't have enough internal memory to play the game constantly? I think the iPad 2 has 512MB ram. I know when mine is going to crash as it starts to lag and freeze on animations before it crashes

Browno
02-07-2017, 05:45 AM
The game demands 738mb ram memory btw

ToTameAGame
02-07-2017, 07:10 AM
My programing skills are poor though.

Don't hope for a job at NF - you are massively overqualified!

PS-RagE
02-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Are you playing on an older iPad by any chance? I have an iPad 2 and I am finding the same as you. If I play on my iPhone 5 though I get zero crashes at all. I am wondering if the older iPads don't have enough internal memory to play the game constantly? I think the iPad 2 has 512MB ram. I know when mine is going to crash as it starts to lag and freeze on animations before it crashes

That is exactly what happens. This is an iPad4 though (ME392C/A) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad_(4th_generation)) which, according to Wikipedia, has 1G RAM. I don't play as often on my iPhone6+ but it crashes on it as well.

konstifik
02-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Take the time to enjoy the positive side of these bugs. Rack up some stats on your Eddie and killing LoL becomes a breeze. My CR Eddie does 33,5K with Torch against todays Warrior LoL, with +150 % MAGIC on Eddie and MR DOWN on LoL.

powerslave74
02-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Take the time to enjoy the positive side of these bugs. Rack up some stats on your Eddie and killing LoL becomes a breeze. My CR Eddie does 33,5K with Torch against todays Warrior LoL, with +150 % MAGIC on Eddie and MR DOWN on LoL.

This would be great if I had CR Eddie! I guess it is time to start building up my SoL Eddie so that I can totally destroy the Warrior LoL.

kalle8888
02-07-2017, 11:13 AM
I still cant play the game. is anyone else here who still cant play the game?

Hypnos
02-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Can't claim achievements, game error'd at completion of light bringer on madness. Losing a lot of ironite daily because of this.

BillLion
02-07-2017, 01:21 PM
OK, I'll admit it was foolish of me to announce I'd be backing off PVP this week.

That said some of you have gone a bit too far attacking me 4-5 times a day. :)

No worries. But fair warning - even though I'm not seeking to climb the ranks this week, I'll be answering every attack with revenge starting now.

I've already dropped significantly in rank which is fine, but if I ever want to compete again I can't go full Dio and be the last in line.

Don't worry -I'm backing off PVP entirely this week. I need a break from the madness.

Sag7272
02-07-2017, 01:56 PM
OK, I'll admit it was foolish of me to announce I'd be backing off PVP this week.

That said some of you have gone a bit too far attacking me 4-5 times a day. :)

No worries. But fair warning - even though I'm not seeking to climb the ranks this week, I'll be answering every attack with revenge starting now.

Well, maybe it's me (even if probably not only one)
Nothing personal, attacking a "backing off" player is mostly to prevent ppl who fight for a spot to be too pissed due to the awful refresh list rate who endlessly bring the same names again & again + bugs that prevent some to be competitive, not meant as an "abusive" strategy or a way to target anyone in particular...

I never attack "Sole Eddie" teams... Not sure if many restraint thought..

BillLion
02-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Well, maybe it's me (even if probably not only one)
Nothing personal, attacking a "backing off" player is mostly to prevent ppl who fight for a spot to be too pissed due to the awful refresh list rate who endlessly bring the same names again & again + bugs that prevent some to be competitive, not meant as an "abusive" strategy or a way to target anyone in particular...

I never attack "Sole Eddie" teams... Not sure if many restraint thought..

It's a game, I get it and I'm not mad at anyone or passively aggressively calling anyone out.

Just clarifying my intentions, mi amigo. :cool:

Edit Add: Also I understand it's almost impossible to not keep attacking the same person with the stupid refreshes bringing you the same players EVERY time.

Sag7272
02-07-2017, 02:23 PM
It's a game, I get it and I'm not mad at anyone or passively aggressively calling anyone out.

Just clarifying my intentions, mi amigo. :cool:

Edit Add: Also I understand it's almost impossible to not keep attacking the same person with the stupid refreshes bringing you the same players EVERY time.

Of course, can't wait for new blood to fill the arena,
While gunning for a top spot I can't help but feeling bad for some names I see WAY too often for weeks now...
No wonder I attack anyone taking a break to relieve some pressure from some before they hate PvP because of me :/

Still don't think you are the only one out there taking a break, Arena is kind of quiet since the update, many probably wait for a fix..

RCarter
02-07-2017, 03:34 PM
go full Dio

Lol That's just awesome!

2 more things have popped up for me after the update:

When opening up the team selection screen in PVE, I see what looks like the PVP team selection screen for a brief second. Pretty sure its from PVP, because it says things like streak bonus. I am not involved in the PVP beta. This happens every single time, and started the first game I payed after updating.

I am also getting quite the hang at the 75% load up point when starting the game. The game will eventually finish loading. I haven't actually timed it yet, but its probably in the 30-45 second range. This also started right after updating, and happens every time I start the game.

satani
02-07-2017, 05:03 PM
any info on the instant-crash fix, which happens to some of the android players here? (game starts and directly force-closes) a friend of mine is having the issue (i have the issue to on two devices, luckily i have a spare smartphone, where the game runs) and he is thinking of quitting and leaving the game for good. Since the first tuning upgrade, everything got worse for him. From reduced drop chances over reduced stats now to reduced talisman effects and even now the game not even working anymore,

I i hadn't had spent money on this game, i would quit, too. Even though it's working for me, it's getting repetitive and harder to beat due to nerfs. Bring some new content and give us some light to hope upon and at first: fix this crash-bug.

BillLion
02-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Still don't think you are the only one out there taking a break, Arena is kind of quiet since the update, many probably wait for a fix..

I'm not surprised. Here are my thought of what needs to happen (obviously in addition to the bugs being fixed) for people to stay engaged w/ PVP:

1. Implement some kind of fast-pass system for missions already cleared w/ 3 skulls -Yes, I've said it before and will keep saying it. It gets long and boring to go through 50 troopers a day even on double speed auto. These passes can be farmable and/or daily rewards, etc. But the amount of time PVP takes makes doing both unmanageable for many (myself included for the long term).
2. Cut down on the trophy losses for defensive defeats. You really shouldn't lose 100% of what your opponent gained because they can beat the AI version of your team. It should maybe be 50% lost for players on the same par as you (maybe a little lower if they are much higher than you and a little higher if they are much lower than you.
[If you think this is not a problem then explain to me why less than 10% of the 250 players who qualified for the Warlord III rank had enough trophies to go with their rank this past cycle?]
3. Don't spend forever balancing characters before you go live w/ worldwide PVP release but take care of the elephant in the room - Yes, the Prisoner! It really is unbelievable after all the talk that other characters were nerfed while the one who disables every passive effectively remains untouched. (Sorry for those who have him, but you know it's true.)

Nothing new here. But for me this is some of what it would take to keep me in PVP longer term. And of course new content will be needed ASAP to keep me interested in PVE.

IceManFerrar
02-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Lol That's just awesome!

I am also getting quite the hang at the 75% load up point when starting the game. The game will eventually finish loading. I haven't actually timed it yet, but its probably in the 30-45 second range. This also started right after updating, and happens every time I start the game.

I'm having the same issue with the game loading stuck at 75%, and then after a long wait, it finally loads the "Start" button.
I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I'm afraid that it may get totally screwed up and not load at all. Sigh, the game is taking up more than 1.8 Gigs on my iPhone.

Sag7272
02-07-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm not surprised. Here are my thought of what needs to happen (obviously in addition to the bugs being fixed) for people to stay engaged w/ PVP:

1. Implement some kind of fast-pass system for missions already cleared w/ 3 skulls -Yes, I've said it before and will keep saying it. It gets long and boring to go through 50 troopers a day even on double speed auto. These passes can be farmable and/or daily rewards, etc. But the amount of time PVP takes makes doing both unmanageable for many (myself included for the long term).
2. Cut down on the trophy losses for defensive defeats. You really shouldn't lose 100% of what your opponent gained because they can beat the AI version of your team. It should maybe be 50% lost for players on the same par as you (maybe a little lower if they are much higher than you and a little higher if they are much lower than you.
[If you think this is not a problem then explain to me why less than 10% of the 250 players who qualified for the Warlord III rank had enough trophies to go with their rank this past cycle?]
3. Don't spend forever balancing characters before you go live w/ worldwide PVP release but take care of the elephant in the room - Yes, the Prisoner! It really is unbelievable after all the talk that other characters were nerfed while the one who disables every passive effectively remains untouched. (Sorry for those who have him, but you know it's true.)

Nothing new here. But for me this is some of what it would take to keep me in PVP longer term. And of course new content will be needed ASAP to keep me interested in PVE.

#1 = 100% with you :)

#2 = 100% with you... Main reason to not fight within your "rank" (Beside stupid refresh who send me highest player at around 1700 when I'm 3k + points)
You have to fight lower rank to prevent the yoyo effect of powerful players fighting back & forth if you want to progress witch kill the very idea of not bashing lower ranked players at first..

#3 = Even if it seem like a great idea(Of course I'm having one) we're risk of render him useless since he can't do much more than that anyway & have to be combined to be of any use so unless making him AoD or makes radical changes skillwise changing his passive would probably kill him for good, dev said they have something up their sleeves hence his "non nerf status", let's see what it is first, he's at risk of being rendered useless like the AoS and as a native 5* Gunner who eat a lot of skillshards it should never happend.. Half of top 10 don't have him & still fare well even if he definitely help, let's see what future bring for him.. And for us lol

Sparton_LOTB
02-07-2017, 06:47 PM
any info on the instant-crash fix, which happens to some of the android players here? (game starts and directly force-closes)

We have a lead as to why it is occurring and are ensuring we have a thorough fix (and a way to ensure this doesn't crop up again).

The main bottleneck is to ensure all 50 of your troopers are used, yes? This is definitely a growing concern for the team as well, and we're looking into either new solutions for re-prioritizing solutions we were going to implement later.

In this update, we actually do have a mechanism that reduces points you gain from any loss... but currently we have this implemented only at the lower ranks.

The expectation is that it will be easier to climb when there are more people around you in points... so by reducing point losses for the lower ranks, we will have people struggling in the 1000-1400 area be able to more easily climb during the week. We don't want to reduce point losses entirely across the board, though, because we don't want there to just be rapid point inflation; we want the higher brackets of VP to transition into competing more on rank, and we want having a capable defense to be important in addition to a consistently successful attack record.

That said, we know there's not as many people competing for the top 100 division, but since there's such a point disparity between the top and everyone else, people on both ends are more likely to matchmake each other. Once the leaderboard is populated with more of the total playerbase, we expect you'll more often be matched with people around your VP, which will make climbing more consistent (and thus filling out the mid and upper divisions more evenly).

We are 100% aware. Solutions we wanted to take were not possible in time for this release, so they were held back. We are committed to ensuring he is not so pervasive in PVP, but we are also committed to not nerfing him into oblivion, so we want to be careful about any changes we do (to him directly or to affect the meta in general).

When opening up the team selection screen in PVE, I see what looks like the PVP team selection screen for a brief second. Pretty sure its from PVP, because it says things like streak bonus. I am not involved in the PVP beta. This happens every single time, and started the first game I payed after updating.

Yeah, the team selection screen's base file is shared between the two features (with certain things shown or hidden depending on which feature you're accessing it from), so it looks like some stuff is not properly initializing. I'll make sure we have that tracked to get fixed eventually.

We're still investigating what the cause of that is. Rest assured, if you're seeing it sit on 75%, as far as we can tell it will eventually load, it just may take a long amount of time (unsure what variables cause it to take longer, though).

Sigh, the game is taking up more than 1.8 Gigs on my iPhone.

This update should reduce the footprint by a fair bit, and over the next week or two it should better reflect the actual data needed for the game.

BillLion
02-07-2017, 08:12 PM
The main bottleneck is to ensure all 50 of your troopers are used, yes? This is definitely a growing concern for the team as well, and we're looking into either new solutions for re-prioritizing solutions we were going to implement later.

Yes, that's the concern -time/life balance w/ keeping up daily responsibility to our troopers AND competing in PVP. Something will have to give. Fast pass system would be great I think. Another idea is reduce the max # of troopers allowed and just changed some of the cost structure in the shop.

Thanks for the detailed response -much appreciated.

scott-5496
02-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks very much for the update Sparton - appreciated.

IceManFerrar
02-07-2017, 08:29 PM
I echo BillLion's comments...thanks Sparton for the detailed responses and explanations.

Chaosego888
02-08-2017, 04:19 AM
Another idea for using troopers would be to allow players who have reached level 100 with all gold skulls to no longer be limited to one per battle. We could just fill all slots available and reduce the amount of battles to 10 or 12 depending on our Eddie to Ally ratio. This would make for playing PvE and PvP both more realistic.

konstifik
02-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Another idea for using troopers would be to allow players who have reached level 100 with all gold skulls to no longer be limited to one per battle. We could just fill all slots available and reduce the amount of battles to 10 or 12 depending on our Eddie to Ally ratio. This would make for playing PvE and PvP both more realistic.

This would be great! Even just allowing for one Eddie trooper and one ally trooper in the same battle would make a big difference.

Perhaps they can make it a two-step thing. After clearing the game with all gold skulls, you can use two troopers (one Eddie and one ally) per battle and when reaching lvl 100 we can use 1-3 additional troopers on top of that.

MoonShadow
02-08-2017, 02:23 PM

As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.Is this normal, or is it a bug after the update?? This morning I’ve played SL Endless Rain & SL Lightbringer, both of madness, with the following team: CR Eddie + Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy + Sentinel Pyro Soldier. So, in the 1st round of the last stages of those SL, CR Eddie had the following stats raised:

Lightbringer
ATK: +50%
DEF: +300%
MAG: +300%
M.RESIST: +300%

Endless Rain
ATK: +50%
DEF: +300%
MAG: +350%
M.RESIST: + 400% !!!

I guess then, that CR Eddie can’t be untouched by magic… which is useless against Hellhoundz & Axis Bomber Boys attacks anyway… but still…