PDA

View Full Version : Store broken

abbadon
02-03-2017, 05:14 AM
I have plenty of trooper points and ironite. I have space for more trooper , not sure about runes. I keep getting "not enough" trooper points or ironoite. Strangely, I can purchase a regular gun/assasin soul but not a rare one. Can't purchase any talisman power up packs but can purchase a rare soul with ironite.

Any one else? Suggestions?

Schadenfreud-0217
02-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Got the same bug on Rune power-up packs. No idea on how to fix it yet. I fear doing a clean install or data/cache clear, as this update is quite unstable and I'm afraid I'll end up not being able to play the game at all :D

Bradata
02-07-2017, 02:52 PM
I did have the same problem couple of times, sell or use some shards to update a character character and you will be fine. It looks like when you have maxed out your shards this happens.

IceManFerrar
02-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Getting the same issue while trying to purchase the Talisman Powerup pack, even though I have plenty of Ironite.
Upgraded multiple characters with shards, evolved many of them, and even sold some shards, but none of that is working. Sigh!
Emailed support now...hope they respond and can fix it.

Peppoah
02-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Getting the same issue while trying to purchase the Talisman Powerup pack, even though I have plenty of Ironite.
Upgraded multiple characters with shards, evolved many of them, and even sold some shards, but none of that is working. Sigh!
Emailed support now...hope they respond and can fix it.

It was the same for me. You have to sell some runes. For example, if you have 99 blue evo runes, you have to sell them all. This gives one free space. It's useless if you sell just one of the 99. I sold 99 one star yellow evo runes, 99 one star rainbow, 99 one star green and then I could buy the talisman Powerup Pack. I had so many useless evo runes to sell, except for the blue 3 star.
I hope it'll help you.
Great trooper btw.
😀

Purplepixii
02-16-2017, 09:59 AM
Am visiting this thread to report the same. I cannot purchase rare souls on my iPad even though I have more than enough Trooper points. Strangely I can purchase them on my iPhone :eek: