PDA

View Full Version : Replace me as your trooper, AmBush-1902

AmBush-UK
02-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Been playing daily since 7th july, stuck through the game despite numerous bugs and errors (far more than ANY other game)
Latest patch is the final straw, after installing it the game will not load, tried clearing cache and data FAIL,uninstalled and reinstalled 3 TIMES, FAIL! Uninstalled ! !

More time for call of duty 4.

I'm done Good bye.

AmBush-1902 OUT!

slauki
02-03-2017, 07:15 PM
man, i'm very sad to read that my dear ambush. but i completly understand your point. if you are back again someday, let us know...
until then i wish you all the best!!!

have a good time

Aristo4
02-03-2017, 07:17 PM
man, i'm very sad to read that my dear ambush. but i completly understand your point. if you are back again someday, let us know...
until then i wish you all the best!!!

have a good time

+1..........

MetalWarrior
02-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Too bad! We are not leaving by choice, we got fired. :(

Also,too bad that,after working for several months as game testers,this whole lotb community didn't achieve the
trust to receive the apk/ipa file in advance to test the compatibility prior force pushed by app/play store.

blade685
02-03-2017, 10:29 PM
i understand so many bugs dev team are completly noobs, new patch= same bug and new one...

Wolfie
04-04-2017, 05:36 PM
DAMN I missed this post So sad another daily player gone :(
I see your playing The Walking Dead: No Man's Land, I've started it now, do you have a guild? and can i join it?
Cheers

AmBush-UK
04-25-2017, 03:26 PM
DAMN I missed this post So sad another daily player gone :(
I see your playing The Walking Dead: No Man's Land, I've started it now, do you have a guild? and can i join it?
Cheers

Zombie Stompers
Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
Kill 'Em All
UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Why?
150 * MINIMUM