PDA

View Full Version : How do I get common soul shards?

EvilHamster
02-07-2017, 12:51 AM
New to the game/forum, I'm curious about how to get enough soul shards to be able to open 5 a day for the daily rewards?

treeb0mbb
02-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Hey man welcome to the game hope you enjoy it. It's really fun and they are planning on adding new stuff so that's good. As for souls I would suggest just keep on doing levels and you should get them sometimes randomly. I think they drop more in the higher level worlds, but if you replay levels you already beat you can get them sometimes randomly. Just keep on grinding levels over and over and you should get more than enough eventually trust me(I have like 100 in storage even after using 5 ever day).

Also Lord of Light levels drop them occasionally if you keep on replaying from my experience.

Anyway good luck man and if you got any more questions just ask on the forum me or someone else will definitely be able to answer.

TL;DR Just grind levels and they drop occasionally.

CanyptianFit
02-07-2017, 03:34 AM
When you get into one of the campaigns like "Kindom of the sands", look on the top left. It has a drop info box.

That will tell you what you can get from those levels.

Cheers!

Kardas
02-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Interestingly, it seems that soul drops are tied to the difficulty level of each world, not the world itself:
- I get souls in bunches of 3 when doing Underworld, KotS, and Ailing Kingdom Madness, but while doing Battlefield on Hard I only received them in bunches of 2.

And yes, LoL dungeons can give you a lot. IIRC level 10 can give you a bunch of 10 souls even

Also, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy the game!

powerslave74
02-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Welcome to both the game and the forum, EvilHamster! I hope you are enjoying the game so far. You should find the forum very welcoming; I know I have found that everyone here is great! As far as looking for souls, I would farm the highest madness level you can to find them. I get a lot of them everyday when farming either Shadow of the Wickerman or Powerslave madness. You can also find a lot of extra souls farming the Lord of Light dungeons, but those do cost extra Sands of Time(SoT).