PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Transylvania

MoonShadow
02-08-2017, 02:20 PM
After some time haunting these forums, I thought that I might drop by and say "hello" to all of the troopers around here, to all of those who helped me to get that precious badges, to those who helped me with various tips & tricks & guides on these forums and, not least, to all who are still keeping alive this game.

Maiden fan since the 80s, the only reason for wasting some time playing this game, so I've been here a LotB trooper from september... hope that the game will get some real improvements... sometime.. :cool:

Patrice-1201
02-08-2017, 02:32 PM
After some time haunting these forums, I thought that I might drop by and say "hello" to all of the troopers around here, to all of those who helped me to get that precious badges, to those who helped me with various tips & tricks & guides on these forums and, not least, to all who are still keeping alive this game.

Maiden fan since the 80s, the only reason for wasting some time playing this game, so I've been here a LotB trooper from september... hope that the game will get some real improvements... sometime.. :cool:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Fister
02-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the board Moonshadow. ☺

Transylvania!! A creature of the night eh? Your champ wouldn't happen to be Vampyre Hunter Eddie? 😜

Cheers

IceManFerrar
02-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the forums, Moonshadow...you are one of my troopers, so thanks for all the badges!

MoonShadow
02-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!Hello Patrice & thanks! :)

Welcome to the board Moonshadow. ☺

Transylvania!! A creature of the night eh? Your champ wouldn't happen to be Vampyre Hunter Eddie? 😜

CheersThanks Fister! I would love a Vampire... but this bloody RNG .. don't! It gaved me three Storm Eddies as consolation, instead... :D

Welcome to the forums, Moonshadow...you are one of my troopers, so thanks for all the badges!Thanks IceMan! You're one of my reliable troopers & your Wickerman power crushes all! :)

IceManFerrar
02-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Cheers mate, he is pretty "Devastating" :)

MoonShadow
02-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Indeed! He was of great help through the dark realms of the underworld. :)

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Hello :)

For sure this forum contains many useful information!

Welcome

MoonShadow
02-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Thank you, zdm! :)

Yes, there really is some useful info, especially when you're early in the game and you have so much questions 'bout everything..

Caretaker
02-17-2017, 06:17 PM
Hi man! Glad to have you as my trooper! Lots of badges, tnx!

gmac
02-17-2017, 07:02 PM

Welcome! A loyal trooper :-)

Glad I saw this post.

MoonShadow
02-21-2017, 09:05 AM
@Caretaker & Gmac: Thx for the welcome, guys! .......but, I think ther is another Shadow of the Moon around here, as I don't have you both as my toopers, but I have to say that I wish that... sometime, when you/me will have spots available. Cheers! :)

MoonShadow
03-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Well, not following some trend here :(, but I have to take a one month break from this game, as I'm gonna travel abroad and I don't wanna be tight to the free wi-fi spots to play all of my troops daily. Will try to log in the game if possible, though, but feel free to drop me as a trooper. I'm gonna be back in the trenches next month, for sure. Cheers to all of you!

Caretaker
03-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Man, enjoy!

IceManFerrar
03-03-2017, 05:46 AM
Sorry to hear that, Moonshadow...you were a good trooper when I was playing. Will def look you up when I return. Enjoy the break. Cheers my friend!

powerslave74
03-03-2017, 11:34 AM
MoonShadow,

Enjoy your break from the game, and have a great time traveling!

Dom-1735
03-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Hi moonshadow, saw your thread and I just wanted to say hello. You always play my champion and for that I am eternally grateful. I try to play as much as I can as this is my favorite time killer.
And its the only game I play with the music on! I have been playing for a little more than a year, still trying to figure out pvp (which locks up my android tablet)

MoonShadow
03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
@Caretaker: Thanks, man!

@IceManFerrar: Thanks! You won't have to look much, as you wickerman will stand along my troops! ;)

@powerslave74: Thanks, I am surely will... as I love to travel!

@Dom-1735: Glad you stopped by, DOM... I am grateful also for your badges, you are one of my long standing troopers!

Cheers 2 all & see you soon! :)