PDA

View Full Version : 10 Troopers went inactive this week

mjmxiii
02-08-2017, 07:44 PM
I don't know if it's another bug or just people leaving the game or unable to login, but I've removed 10 troopers who were inactive for the past 6-8 days in the last 48 hours. Anyone else still playing all troopers daily?

treeb0mbb
02-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Yea I'm still here, I also added a couple of people in the past month and they aren't playing anymore bummer :/. I'll send you a request my trooper isn't that great but I use troopers everyday :cool: .

Patrice-1201
02-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Still there. I also removed 5 old faithfuls

treeb0mbb
02-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Still there. I also removed 5 old faithfuls

Hey I play daily also sent you a request. Nice avatar btw Somewhere in Time ftw!! ;)

druid138
02-08-2017, 08:12 PM
I play all 50 everyday (with the MACLO caveat). I probably have 2-3 that I could remove as well. Feel free to send me a request if interested.

druid138-6195

treeb0mbb
02-08-2017, 08:15 PM
I play all 50 everyday (with the MACLO caveat). I probably have 2-3 that I could remove as well. Feel free to send me a request if interested.

druid138-6195

Sent a request.

druid138
02-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Sent a request.

Added, thanks!

druid138-6195

blade685
02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
I don't know if it's another bug or just people leaving the game or unable to login, but I've removed 10 troopers who were inactive for the past 6-8 days in the last 48 hours. Anyone else still playing all troopers daily?

i'm playing daily with your trooper since a long time :)

Sidney
02-08-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm assuming people are abandoning the game... I hope I haven't been replacing troopers who show inactive for 2 weeks and it was just a reporting glitch... :-(

BadTaste
02-08-2017, 08:52 PM

druid138-6195

Hi,request sent.

BadTaste-7168

surfingwithdje
02-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Its great to see 3 of my most faithful troopers here! mjmxiii, Blade and treebombb, thank you guys for the troopers badges everyday :)

I can make room for 2 new troopers, you can send me a request if interested !

dje-8079

druid138
02-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi,request sent.

BadTaste-7168

Added, thanks! Full for now . . . going to give a few other troopers a few more days to show up as active, in case it's a reporting error.

druid138-6195

mjmxiii
02-08-2017, 10:07 PM
I'm glad to see some people still out there. Hope it is a bug and I'm holding on to a few accounts that were awesome troopers a week or two ago just in case. Got a bad feeling that folks are bouncing too. Blade, Patrice and dje still got you guys in trooper list, solid as ever, and most of the troopers on my list are from the forum now and going strong. Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.

IceManFerrar
02-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Its great to see 3 of my most faithful troopers here! mjmxiii, Blade and treebombb, thank you guys for the troopers badges everyday :)

dje-8079

Hey, my feeling are hurt...my name should be in that list as well! Lol!

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 10:39 PM
I'm glad to see some people still out there. Hope it is a bug and I'm holding on to a few accounts that were awesome troopers a week or two ago just in case. Got a bad feeling that folks are bouncing too. Blade, Patrice and dje still got you guys in trooper list, solid as ever, and most of the troopers on my list are from the forum now and going strong. Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.

Request sent. Pepp-7418

kkkreg5
02-08-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm still looking to replace some that have never given back. Like to send requests to those here who aren't already on my list.

kkkreg5-6767

druid138
02-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.

Request sent.

druid138-6195

blade685
02-08-2017, 10:55 PM

dje-8079

You're a good daily trooper too ;)

MrFreeze
02-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Yea I'm still here, I also added a couple of people in the past month and they aren't playing anymore bummer :/. I'll send you a request my trooper isn't that great but I use troopers everyday :cool: .

I'm one of them. Ive been waiting for something positive to happen. Months of waiting on these guys to get their shit together has finally driven me away. We don't even get compensation for all these messes. Now I'm seeing a Facebook thing for ironite. I don't use Facebook. Send that shit straight to the game. Anyone who hasn't already done so can delete me if they want. I'd like to say I'll be back, but I don't really see anything changing as long as these guys are working on it. I'm sorry to say this devs but you might be better off selling the game to someone else.

mjmxiii
02-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Cool, I was able to get trooper points to everyone who just requested me before the daily reset. Thanks for adding me guys, lemme know if any of you want me to switch up my champ to try a different char I have. Troll is pretty dope though. Don't have Facebook either. Wish they would hook us all up! What's up with that NF? Can someone just post that code on the forum or is that not cool?

Shifter
02-09-2017, 12:15 AM
My request is still pending. FB thing did not work for me.

druid138
02-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Even if you're not on FB, you should be able to read their page here:

m.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast

Scroll down to the free ironite post, and grab the redemption code to manually enter it in the game.

druid138-6195

druid138
02-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Cool, I was able to get trooper points to everyone who just requested me before the daily reset.

Thanks!

druid138-6195

Shifter
02-09-2017, 01:00 AM
druid138
Even if you're not on FB, you should be able to read their page here:

m.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast

Scroll down to the free ironite post, and grab the redemption code to manually enter it in the game.

thanks, they must have added the code, or I didn't see it when I tried to log on.
Here is what they say and code. (hopefully not breaking the Law here)

Some players with specific Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link. If this is happening to you, please enter the following code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite: 24T4R-EZTUR-BJL7G

mjmxiii
02-09-2017, 01:33 AM
My request is still pending. FB thing did not work for me.

Got your request a minute or so too late to get you some points before the reset but I sent some points your way already for today. NF should be really happy this many people are sticking with them. Too bad about FB not working for everyone. Got a few more spots left for daily players.

mjmxiii
02-09-2017, 01:51 AM
thanks, they must have added the code, or I didn't see it when I tried to log on.

Some players with specific Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link. If this is happening to you, please enter the following code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite: 24T4R-EZTUR-BJL7G

Thanks for posting this Shifter. It worked for me. Good looking out. Would be lame if it was FB only. Also gave me 1 SOT

IceManFerrar
02-09-2017, 01:59 AM

Thanks for this, but I do not have a "Redeem Code" option in my Settings. I'm on my iPhone...

Chaosego888
02-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Still playing all troopers daily. Most of mine are everyday players. I have a few slackers I think but they all log in daily and I receive more badges than notifications so it is hard for me to pinpoint which are not using my champion. I have a few names that I am watching and may replace soon. Both mjmxiii & kkkreg5 show up daily. I usually play my loyal troopers first so my name should show up pretty early in the new day cycle during the week and at any random time on the weekends.

surfingwithdje
02-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Hey, my feeling are hurt...my name should be in that list as well! Lol!
Yeah i didn't mentionned you because you hadn't posted in this thread :) Sure that you and all my trooper from this forum are great :)

Fister
02-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Good job Patrice and Shifter. Redeem code worked nicely. Got the 75 ironites plus 1 SoT. A Legendary Soul would have been even better though. 😜

Patrice-1201
02-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Good job Patrice and Shifter. Redeem code worked nicely. Got the 75 ironites plus 1 SoT. A Legendary Soul would have been even better though. 😜

A Legendary soul should be our Valentine's gift!

scott-5496
02-09-2017, 10:36 AM

dje-8079

I am still with you all too - I may need to delete a few as well as there is a fair few who are inactive for several days. If anyone is daily, has an Eddie Champ and wants to send me a request I can try to squeeze you in. It is difficult as the badge alert system is not working well so I can see I get around 800-1100 a day from my troopers but maybe only get notified of half or less of those - then I do not log out and in very much and I do seem to be getting less MACLO and PVTE1 at the moment - had a few SYNCC (or something like that) though.

Saigrim
02-12-2017, 11:42 PM
I can guarantee about ten slots of Troopers I need to replace. These were once daily players who just quit, and I know all the reasons why, but to reiterate them would be a waste of my time. If you want someone who runs all his Troopers every day (purely because I'm a huge Maiden fan), hit me up.

kkkreg5
02-13-2017, 12:56 AM
I can guarantee about ten slots of Troopers I need to replace. These were once daily players who just quit, and I know all the reasons why, but to reiterate them would be a waste of my time. If you want someone who runs all his Troopers every day (purely because I'm a huge Maiden fan), hit me up.

I just saw your post today. Hope it's not too late! Request sent.

R1ck
02-13-2017, 01:35 AM

Request sent

powerslave74
02-13-2017, 07:45 AM
A Legendary soul should be our Valentine's gift!

I agree that a legendary soul should be our Valentine's gift, but it would probably just be a 4-Star Ox Cultist or one of the Eddies that we are awarded in game! :rolleyes:

ShadowedLies
02-13-2017, 11:16 AM
I have 6 slots i can open up. James-2151 if interested. Maxed FotD Eddie as my champ!

Patrice-1201
02-13-2017, 02:08 PM
I have one slot: Patrice-1201

Dave-9385
02-13-2017, 02:23 PM
I've had a few troopers bin me as I wasn't showing as active for a long time.

I've also had troopers add me and their stats show as not active for up to 35 days.

The thing is, the only time I've been away for more than a day was back in September, so I'm pretty sure there is a stats glitch somewhere.

Patrice-1201
02-13-2017, 03:05 PM
my slot is now taken

Coletrain
02-13-2017, 04:18 PM
I have 6 slots i can open up. James-2151 if interested. Maxed FotD Eddie as my champ!
I have several inactives as well...added you!

geri96
02-13-2017, 04:57 PM
I understand the reaction from people, but I guess still a lot of people suffer from the same bug as I do. I'm unable to login since the last update, I hope they fix it soon...

Dank Brew
02-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately I am not as active as I would like to be. Due to the fact that the game refuses to download on my phone. 3 or 4 updates ago it just keeps saying I don't have enough space when I have tons of space available.
I can only log in from tablet now and I don't get much time to play now. I've noticed my favorite troopers dropped me. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

mjmxiii
02-14-2017, 04:48 AM
Don't feel too bad there Danksy, lots of bugs going round at the moment. I got a weird crash a while ago while trying to add a trooper. Handle was 'Destruction' but forgot numbers after dash. Anyway, request was gone after logging back in. Saved a screenshot of error and will post here when I get to my laptop.

powerslave74
02-14-2017, 09:36 AM

I have requested you as a trooper if you still have a spot open for me.

Nicko
02-14-2017, 01:29 PM
Also made a request - thanks!

Witkacy
02-14-2017, 02:25 PM

ShadowedLies :)

If it's not too late - I added you - just now spot that this thread is about seeking troopers...

Cheers,

W

BTW: still need 2-3 souls to reach the amount of 40 troopers on my list - which will be just about perfect - if someone's interested - hit me up and thanks ;)

Browno
02-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Im still active and have only missed troops a handful of times due to surgery and recovery :p

kkkreg5
02-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Question about slots; all 50 of my slots are filled, but I'm trying to replace inactive players with active ones. If I send requests to Dave, Scott, and others here, do I have to clear the slot before my request is accepted? Has this question been addressed elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
kkkreg5-6767

Patrice-1201
02-14-2017, 03:20 PM
Question about slots; all 50 of my slots are filled, but I'm trying to replace inactive players with active ones. If I send requests to Dave, Scott, and others here, do I have to clear the slot before my request is accepted? Has this question been addressed elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
kkkreg5-6767

yes you do ;-)

kkkreg5
02-14-2017, 03:24 PM
Cool. Thanks Patrice!

ShadowedLies
02-15-2017, 04:10 AM
I've accepted all requests sent my way. Thanks guys!

ShadowedLies
02-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Also made a request - thanks!

Tried accepting your request but it errored and vanished. Sent one back your way. Had another that happened to as well.

kkkreg5
02-15-2017, 08:08 PM
I have 3 slots now open. Daily player here.

kkkreg5-6767

Hornetaker
02-16-2017, 05:29 PM
I have 3 slots now open. Daily player here.

kkkreg5-6767

Hi Kkkreg,

send me a request. I have an open spot for you!

Cheers, Hornet

IceManFerrar
02-16-2017, 06:39 PM
Btw, have you guys noticed that ever since the PvP launch, people are not using all their Troopers? I have only been receiving 600-700 badges from Troopers who were otherwise quite reliable.

Kkkreg, Hornet, you guys are stellar and I am still getting badges from you both and quite a few others, but I'm not getting badges from many players who are quite active and used to be very reliable. Darn, will have to start keeping track of who sends badges my way, sigh!

treeb0mbb
02-16-2017, 07:32 PM
Btw, have you guys noticed that ever since the PvP launch, people are not using all their Troopers? I have only been receiving 600-700 badges from Troopers who were otherwise quite reliable.

Kkkreg, Hornet, you guys are stellar and I am still getting badges from you both and quite a few others, but I'm not getting badges from many players who are quite active and used to be very reliable. Darn, will have to start keeping track of who sends badges my way, sigh!

Yea I know what you mean I can kinda feel it too.

I sometimes don't use a few certain troopers who have good troops because I want to do some LoL grinding later in the day. So if you don't see me use your trooper yet don't worry I will later on in the day. I just don't usually have that much time when a new day starts but catch up on my troopers before the reset.

kkkreg5
02-16-2017, 08:39 PM
Hi Kkkreg,

send me a request. I have an open spot for you!

Cheers, Hornet

Request sent Hornet!

kkkreg5
02-16-2017, 08:42 PM

IceMan, since PVP went live, I've tried to play Troopers first, then use the rest of the time in PVP before the reset. So far, not a big fan of PVP...

IceManFerrar
02-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Yea, I hear ya. I am barely hanging on...managed to make it into the top 100 today, but lost it a few hours later. My defense team needs a lot of shards.
Not having a Troll, Prisoner, AoF, AGS, or General (either Alliance or Corrupt), really handicaps me. I stay away from attacking any team which has two or more of those toons.
Oh well, just have to keep on grinding until I can build a strong defensive team.

HeadlessHammerhead
02-16-2017, 11:08 PM
I'm a founder and I stopped playing for 2 months because of all the bugs. I emailed them about 2 things specifically (one was refacing my "founder" status on the forums, since I PAID to have access to the founder's section) Now I logged in for the much - hyped PVP, but I cant play because the game freezes the second I press the arena button. I'm still waiting for replies to my prior emails from JUNE 2016, so I don't have many hopes of a reply or a fix. I'm seriously sick of this already.

IceManFerrar
02-17-2017, 12:44 AM
When the game freezes, do you see a golden circle somewhere on your screen? Touch that circle..even I thought that the game was freezing whenever I went to the Arena, until I realized that the golden circle was some kind of walk through on how the Arena feature works.

powerslave74
02-17-2017, 08:31 AM

I have also noticed a slight drop off with the amount of trooper badges I am receiving every day. I guess I am going to have to start trying to keep track of who is sending me badges too.

IceMan, since PVP went live, I've tried to play Troopers first, then use the rest of the time in PVP before the reset. So far, not a big fan of PVP...

Except for earning the daily acheivment for PvP, I play all of my troopers before I play PvP, so that I make sure that I get the chance to use all of my troopers. So far, I am not a big fan of PvP either. As of right now, I only plan on playing it to earn coins so that I can buy a skill shard every week.

Patrice-1201
02-17-2017, 10:19 AM
I have also noticed a slight drop off with the amount of trooper badges I am receiving every day. I guess I am going to have to start trying to keep track of who is sending me badges too.

Except for earning the daily acheivment for PvP, I play all of my troopers before I play PvP, so that I make sure that I get the chance to use all of my troopers. So far, I am not a big fan of PvP either. As of right now, I only plan on playing it to earn coins so that I can buy a skill shard every week.

I do the same!!! We need to stick together as Troopers and send each other badges!

Chaosego888
02-17-2017, 03:50 PM
I am still there Powerslave74. Troopers are my priority over PvP, I don't know how much more of it I can take anyway due to that stupid point system. I have 2 open spots for troopers also.

IceManFerrar
02-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Cheers guys, I do the same...Troopers always get my priority over PvP.

Also, I stay away from attacking any of my troopers in PvP...more like a gentlemen thing where you don't attack your friends! :)

I also try not to attack forum regulars who are not my troopers...I saw Patric and Schadenfreud show up in my arena attack list yesterday, and I stayed well clear from you guys. Besides the obvious fact of most likely getting absolutely destroyed by you guys, I just couldn't bring myself to attack fellow forum mates!

Cheers!

kkkreg5
02-17-2017, 05:32 PM
Powerslave74: I sent a Trooper request.

IceMan: Tried my hand at mjmxiii and was quickly disposed of! Learned my lesson!!

Piece of Mind
02-17-2017, 06:48 PM
Dunno about you guys but earning trooper badges is still on top of my priority list. I still use everyone's trooper every day, and would like to thank the ones that use mine. You guys rock :)

Feel free to add me if you want, my list is full but I think a large number of them don't play anymore.

Chaosego888
02-17-2017, 06:55 PM
I will attack my troopers once in awhile just to see what they are working on or if necessary when they are on my list and I am trying to keep my win steak alive and don't want to refresh. For the most part I just try to stay out of their way in case they are trying to progress also

powerslave74
02-17-2017, 10:02 PM
I am still there Powerslave74. Troopers are my priority over PvP, I don't know how much more of it I can take anyway due to that stupid point system. I have 2 open spots for troopers also.

Cheers guys, I do the same...Troopers always get my priority over PvP.

Also, I stay away from attacking any of my troopers in PvP...more like a gentlemen thing where you don't attack your friends! :)

I also try not to attack forum regulars who are not my troopers...I saw Patric and Schadenfreud show up in my arena attack list yesterday, and I stayed well clear from you guys. Besides the obvious fact of most likely getting absolutely destroyed by you guys, I just couldn't bring myself to attack fellow forum mates!

Cheers!

I see you guys, as well as the others here on the forum, sending me trooper badges every day. Thank you!

Powerslave74: I sent a Trooper request.

IceMan: Tried my hand at mjmxiii and was quickly disposed of! Learned my lesson!!

request accepted and trooper badges sent your way.

Peppoah
02-17-2017, 10:06 PM
I sent a request to Emile and Powerslave.
I'm Pepp-7418, i play all my troopers daily and do the same as some of you wrote before. I have respect for my troopers and avoid to attack them. I play my troopers first and then go to the arena. A big thank you to my reliable troopers. You know who you are.

mjmxiii
02-17-2017, 10:07 PM
Hey guys I'm still supporting my troops, had some life happen over the past couple days but still managed to give everyone points (minus a MACL0 or two), PvP is cool but probably not my bag in the long run :D

Really like the skill shard once a week for 350 coins and kinda happy just getting that out of it. I've attacked a couple of my troops but some just to get spanked by the Prisoner and others just to see how you guys built up and customized your teams... Got owned by a few of you and enjoyed seeing your strategies working out.

Agree that troopers come first and if any of the rest of my fellow troopers think there should be some solidarity amongst us, just say the word and I'm down to follow any unwritten rules.

Cheers!

kkkreg5
02-17-2017, 10:24 PM
I'm Pepp-7418, i play all my troopers daily and do the same as some of you wrote before. I have respect for my troopers and avoid to attack them. I play my troopers first and then go to the arena. A big thank you to my reliable troopers. You know who you are.

Do you have room for one more Pepp?

kkkreg5
02-17-2017, 10:26 PM
I see you guys, as well as the others here on the forum, sending me trooper badges every day. Thank you!

request accepted and trooper badges sent your way.

Right back at ya, Powerslave! Thanks!!

BruceD-3575
02-17-2017, 10:34 PM
I can use all troopers, the only thing not working is ARENA, it sticks. I have reinstalled it about 7 times.
Samsung Galaxy S6

surfingwithdje
02-17-2017, 10:46 PM
Hi guys! Like you i noticed a bad drop of badges since 3 days :/

I'm still with you and continue to play all my troopers, even with pvp...
In regard to pvp i like it because it's something really new in the game, i did some fights the first day with some of my troopers but like you i don't like that and prefer play against other players :)
Iron coins are a good complement to badges for a weekly skillshard and maybe a monthly legendary soul :)

Cheers!

kkkreg5
02-18-2017, 04:43 AM
I can use all troopers, the only thing not working is ARENA, it sticks. I have reinstalled it about 7 times.
Samsung Galaxy S6

BruceD, waiting for Emile to accept my request. I'll send one to you right after. I'm weeding out the those that don't give back one at a time...

kkkreg5-6767

kkkreg5
02-18-2017, 04:44 AM
Thanks Pepp

kkkreg5
02-19-2017, 05:47 AM
Thanks BruceD and Emile!!

powerslave74
02-19-2017, 09:27 AM

I'm sorry that I did not respond to your trooper request. It did not appear on my list of requests. I have sent you a trooper request if you still have a spot open!

Tritium
02-19-2017, 07:24 PM
If any of you guys have any extra slots left, I could use a few more helping hands. I'm a daily player and wish that more of my troopers would contribute badges. If only there was an in-game way of seeing who used our trooper every day. :rolleyes:

IceManFerrar
02-19-2017, 09:17 PM
If any of you guys have any extra slots left, I could use a few more helping hands. I'm a daily player and wish that more of my troopers would contribute badges. If only there was an in-game way of seeing who used our trooper every day. :rolleyes:

Sent you a request, mate! Cheers!

Tritium
02-19-2017, 09:30 PM
Sent you a request, mate! Cheers!

Accepted and already used! Your Wickerman is impressive. ;)

IceManFerrar
02-20-2017, 12:03 AM
Accepted and already used! Your Wickerman is impressive. ;)

Thanks mate, likewise, loved your AoF. Together we defeated beezelbub in MOLAD Madness, so 25 sent your way as well!

kkkreg5
02-20-2017, 01:04 AM

Sent request your way Tritium.

Tritium
02-20-2017, 02:25 AM
Sent request your way Tritium.

Accepted and used your AoF! ;)

druid138
02-20-2017, 10:09 PM
I just opened up a slot. I play all 50 every day. Send me a request if interested.

edit: slot filled

druid138-6195

Ian
02-21-2017, 08:24 AM

Request sent.

powerslave74
02-21-2017, 08:57 AM
As I have stated before, and like many others here on this thread, I have noticed a drop off in the amount of trooper badges I have been receiving every day since the start of PvP. I have tried keeping track of this using the daily pop-up, but it is not equaling up to the amount of badges I have received each day. I have been averaging about 800 badges received every day, but the pop-up screen has showed me that I have received 125, 50, and 325 badges for each of the days I have tried to keep track. This has been an exercise in futility. Obviously, there is a huge discrepancy between these numbers, and just to let you all know most of you have not shown up on the pop-up screen at all. I do not tell you this to make you think that I do not think that I am receiving my daily badges from you! I believe everyone on here who says that they play all of their troopers everyday. I believe that all of you are just not showing up on the pop-up screen for whatever reason. I only tell you this so that hopefully none of you will drop me as a trooper because i do not show up on your pop-up screen. I am playing all of your troopers everyday, and with the exception of the daily server error or two (sometimes as many as six), I have been sending everyone badges faithfully. I will only be paying attention to when each of my troopers has last been active to decide whether to drop them when I receive a request.

IceManFerrar
02-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Yea mate, you are one of my stellar troopers and I do get badges from you regularly.
That being said, I am not getting that many badges, even though nearly all my troopers are active daily. Sigh, PvP is taking focus away from the daily grind for trooper badges I guess.

Piece of Mind
02-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Thanks kkkreg!

Weird, I never saw it for some reason. Just sent you a request.

Keep up the good work troopers!

kkkreg5
02-21-2017, 04:39 PM
As I have stated before, and like many others here on this thread, I have noticed a drop off in the amount of trooper badges I have been receiving every day since the start of PvP. I have tried keeping track of this using the daily pop-up, but it is not equaling up to the amount of badges I have received each day. I have been averaging about 800 badges received every day, but the pop-up screen has showed me that I have received 125, 50, and 325 badges for each of the days I have tried to keep track. This has been an exercise in futility. Obviously, there is a huge discrepancy between these numbers, and just to let you all know most of you have not shown up on the pop-up screen at all. I do not tell you this to make you think that I do not think that I am receiving my daily badges from you! I believe everyone on here who says that they play all of their troopers everyday. I believe that all of you are just not showing up on the pop-up screen for whatever reason. I only tell you this so that hopefully none of you will drop me as a trooper because i do not show up on your pop-up screen. I am playing all of your troopers everyday, and with the exception of the daily server error or two (sometimes as many as six), I have been sending everyone badges faithfully. I will only be paying attention to when each of my troopers has last been active to decide whether to drop them when I receive a request.

The reporting has to be broken. Before reading this response, I was finishing up my Trooper grind and just out of curiosity, I checked the number of total badges before closing the game. I came back a few minutes later and received a pop up showing 75 badges, but only an increase of 25 in my total from that last check.

I looked at my list and those that had been inactive for more than 2 days got cut.

Kutte
02-21-2017, 05:57 PM
yep, one point is that the messages aren't realtime. So when you look at the list and it says 1000pts before quitting, the next time you open the game you'll may recieve a popup saying you got 100pts but you are still at 1000. You simply got them already before quitting.
Next is that the list is quite bugged. Sometimes you'll get no popup but points, sometimes the popup just shows a part of earned points resulting in kicked troopers which in fact did their hard work. I also got points from troopers which where shown as several days off.
Its safe to ignore the popup.

Instead of Popups it really would be better to show an accurate status on the troopers list itself

Tritium
02-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Request sent.

Accepted! Thanks, man.

I've also noticed how the list of troopers and the popup are quite buggy. I feel as though the LOTB team should make fixing this one of their priorities considering how it impacts us players with a highly desired currency (the only way besides PVP to buy skill shards). If we get booted off someone's list due to the buggy popup, that's not fair to us if we've been putting in the work.

Ian
02-21-2017, 10:49 PM
Apart from last Saturday, when I got 3 MACL0 errors, I am always playing every trooper daily, and I always do my troopers before the Arena. I keep my list to about 40 because I hate getting to the end of the day and having to rush before the refresh!
I generally play on my morning and evening commute, and during lunch breaks, so hopefully I show up on people's notifications but it might be at different times of day. I am lucky enough to have a great bunch of core troopers who I know are active, and quite a few are forum regulars. Had to cut couple of inactives and two people who removed talismans from their champ over the last few weeks, but happily replaced them with more regular daily players.

Saigrim
02-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Still have a lot of Troopers to replace. I can easily guarantee damn near twenty spots. Last time I put out a call I got three people. I run all my Troopers, EVERY DAY. Roughly half of them return the favor. They all used to be solid players, but they've been dropping like flies this year. Not hard to figure out why, but I'm a die hard Maiden fan so I keep plugging away. Stopped spending money and won't drop another dime till the the one damn Eddie I've wanted from the start drops through other means. Keeps me from being disappointed. Besides, running Troopers is a great time killer between daily activities.

Up the Irons!

treeb0mbb
02-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Still have a lot of Troopers to replace. I can easily guarantee damn near twenty spots. Last time I put out a call I got three people. I run all my Troopers, EVERY DAY. Roughly half of them return the favor. They all used to be solid players, but they've been dropping like flies this year. Not hard to figure out why, but I'm a die hard Maiden fan so I keep plugging away. Stopped spending money and won't drop another dime till the the one damn Eddie I've wanted from the start drops through other means. Keeps me from being disappointed. Besides, running Troopers is a great time killer between daily activities.

Up the Irons!

True that man and I'm glad to have you as one of my daily troopers! Really like your storm eddie.

ShadowedLies
02-25-2017, 08:54 AM
Going through my trooper list and it looks like I've got 7 troopers at 3+ days of inactivity, so if you need another daily player feel free to shoot me a request. Ingame name is James-2151.

mjmxiii
02-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Going through my trooper list and it looks like I've got 7 troopers at 3+ days of inactivity, so if you need another daily player feel free to shoot me a request.

Same here. Have 6 slots open for solid daily players. Troopers first!

mjmxiii
02-25-2017, 11:58 PM
Same here. Have 6 slots open for solid daily players. Troopers first!

Thanks for the requests. Sent trooper points everyone's way before the reset. Still have a few slots open for anyone else who plays all troopers daily.