PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Eubedyen
02-10-2017, 12:41 PM
I just got an Sentinel FoTD Eddie. Im sure this has been asked a million times already.

What are the best talismans for him?

Sorry for the repeat question.
Thank you

Eubedyen -4675

floki
02-10-2017, 03:19 PM
I just got an Sentinel FoTD Eddie. Im sure this has been asked a million times already.

Sorry for the repeat question.
Thank you

Eubedyen -4675

if i recall correctly, 2 stone overwhelming, 2 iron fierce, 1 health overwhealming, not too sure though :)

ShadowedLies
02-10-2017, 04:05 PM
I run 2 stone overwhelming and 4 guardian fierce. More damage that way than with the Iron talis.

mjmxiii
02-10-2017, 04:11 PM

Hey Eubedyen,

His skills read that damage is based on DEF stats but it helps to boost his attack as well. How you build him is all preference but I've found best results when applying sets of Stone Mystical, Iron Fierce and Guardian Skilled. Stone and Iron boost DEF (even though it doesn't show on stats) and Guardian adds a 20% boost to ATK stat based on the DEF stat. HP isn't to full potential and probably isn't ideal for PvP but his DEF and MR stats are high enough to be great as an autofarm char when all is right with the LotB world. Here's a link to his thread and all the different ways people have set him up.

Cheers!

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?3160-Fear-of-the-Dark-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)

Ian
02-10-2017, 04:49 PM
FoTD is a great support Eddie. Mine is set up with 2x Stone (Mystical) and 4x Iron (Fierce) but I've never thought his damage was particularly good. I have a spare set of Guardian fierce so I might try them; maybe a talisman change will help.

Fudjo
02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
For my FotD Eddie, I'm using 2 x Stone (Overwhelming) and 4 x Guardian (Fierce). I like this Eddie a lot, and his abilities really shut down the Gunner Lord of Light X. If you want to check him out, my account is Satan81-5023.

Eubedyen
02-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Thank you for the help. However i only have 1 Guardian Fierce. Where can i grab the other 3?

Aristo4
02-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Only on Secret Locations...

Eubedyen
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Ok. Thank you