PDA

View Full Version : Help needed, which Magus Eddie or toon to Power up

IceManFerrar
02-12-2017, 03:37 AM
Hey, I finally have scored enough 3* Blue Colored Shards in Light Bringer Madness to power up one Magus character, and was deciding between the following:
1. CoTD
2. Wickerdog Queen
3. Masked Harpy
4. Wickerman Eddie

I would prefer to power up a toon with PvP in mind, though I'm not sure if any of the above are much help in PvP. I already have the following 5* Magus chars -- Angel of Pain, PDK, Allied Soldier, Golden Sun, GR Eddie, and Speed of Light Eddie.

Any help/advice from you pros would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ice

The Educated fool
02-12-2017, 04:27 AM
The only one of those options I've ever used in the Arena was Wickerdog Queen (which I have max sharded) and even then, it was more novelty than anything, though her maxed buff is fearsome. You do have some of the most useful Magus characters for use in the arena (in my experience) already maxed though... I've seen every one of those you've listed used well in defense teams. If I were to suggest one as the next to max from those you've listed, it would either be Wickerdog Queen or COTD... but for attack teams only, and neither are essential, in my opinion. Hope that helps. :cool:

Fudjo
02-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Educated Fool has solid advice for sure. I'd be inclined to wait and see how PVP plays out and make your decision from there. As Educated Fool said, you already have an excellent batch of 5-star Magus characters, so there isn't any rush. Also, they might have new characters when they launch PVP, so maybe one of those will be a better call.

IceManFerrar
02-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Thank you both so much, that is very helpful advice indeed. I will just hold on to the 3* Shards and accumulate them.

Thanks again guys, cheers!