PDA

View Full Version : Intro

carousel
02-12-2017, 05:47 AM
I've been reading this forum for a while now but just officially registered a couple of days ago. You all have been of great help.

I'm a daily player from the very start. The second i tried this game i've became addicted, unfortunately it kept crashing and at some point it was too much so i stayed away many months.
When i came back i was so happy the game was working, still crashing but i can play.
I was also very happy to see that the game got bigger with the Lords of Light dungeons and the arena open.

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this game. It can be very frustrating sometimes but in the end this game is amazing and i can't help but enjoy it.

carousel-8664

powerslave74
02-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the forum, Carousel!

That sucks that you had so many problems with the game and had to stay away for so long. While the game can be quite frustrating at times, it is also my favorite game to play. I also really enjoy this game too. It is great that you have found the forum to be so helpful. If you are in need of a daily trooper, send me a request so that I may add you.

Fister
02-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Welcome to the forum carousel. ☺

See you in the arena when/if it reopens and the rest of us is granted entrance. 😏

Cheers

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Hi and welcome Carousel,

About:
"I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this game."

Could it be RNG related? :rolleyes:

carousel
02-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Could it be RNG related? :rolleyes:

Definitely