PDA

View Full Version : Trooper list exposing information about badges

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Hi Troopers,

My weekly idea, dunno if it was already proposed.

Searching to have the most efficient trooper list as it is the best way to have very rare items (skill shard, souls, ...),
I wonder if it is possible to have a visual information about which trooper has already giving is due :o
I could think of something this:
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/613278Clipboard02.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=613278Clipboard02.jpg)

I propose this because I don't know for you but the pop-up at connection is not enough my brain is too limited to keep track of
name in middle of 50 troopers XD

\../

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Hi Troopers,

My weekly idea, dunno if it was already proposed.

Searching to have the most efficient trooper list as it is the best way to have very rare items (skill shard, souls, ...),
I wonder if it is possible to have a visual information about which trooper has already giving is due :o
I could think of something this:

I propose this because I don't know for you but the pop-up at connection is not enough my brain is too limited to keep track of
name in middle of 50 troopers XD

\../

Awesome idea zdm! Although I think getting players their daily achievements, login errors & fixing bugs should be top priority. Definitely would help weed out the slackers. I don't have time or patience to keep my own list. Guess I should add that I have 40+ great troopers tho,so it's not that big a problem 4 me. Thx all! U know who u r!

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 08:55 PM
For sure, best is to have a stable game for everyone. :)

About idea, may be one day is not enough, overview of past week could be great ^^

slauki
02-12-2017, 09:50 PM
very good idea, keeping a list is annoying, but right now it's the only way to separate good troopers from lazy ones.

it would be enough if the put in the percentages of the last one or two weeks. so 7/14 = 50% or something like that.
but since the game is so bugged right now, they have many other priorities atm. so we might expect that in early 2018, if the game
staly live for so long :-P

scott-5496
02-13-2017, 11:55 AM
I keep a manual paper list but that still is not enough as the splash page on load up of the game never gives all the badges and who has given them - I thin I maybe get notification of a third to half of the badges I get. I think a system like that proposed would work well - maybe a weekly counter or a new button on the trooper screen that you can refresh (like we do with the finding a trooper screen?

MoonShadow
02-13-2017, 01:25 PM
This would be really useful to have under control the badges received and not clearing troopers which play your champ as much as possible. I wish that the devs will bring such a improvement, someday.

OTOH, I didn't thought that the current info system could show only a part of the badges received daily.... I might remove someone who won't deserve that...

Kardas
02-14-2017, 12:13 PM
If anything, this should wait until the system is stable enough that crashes, MACLOs and PVTE1s are a thing of the past. I play all my Troopers every day, but every day one or two will slip through the cracks because the game crashes while loading a level or gets an error once I reach the end of the level.
By having a mechanism like this before those things are fixed, you have the potential to punish players for something that is essentially out of their hands.

zdm-1083
02-14-2017, 01:00 PM
One thing:

or gets an error once I reach the end of the level

When it happens to me, I let the game reinitialize (?) by itself without killing the application and when I'm logged again I get level rewards.
But I do not know for sure that I get trooper badges...

As well, on error on load (mainly due to network disconnection thanks to subway ;) ) I got the impression that on auto reinit of game, trooper that was part of the team at crash time
could be used "again".

So my advice will be: do not kill the game when you got an error, let it go back to connection screen and load again.
It could take many time sometime (too memory used?) but I think it worth a try.

Witkacy
02-14-2017, 03:32 PM
One thing:

When it happens to me, I let the game reinitialize (?) by itself without killing the application and when I'm logged again I get level rewards.
But I do not know for sure that I get trooper badges...

zdm :)

Well... When the game crashes not using brute force to close it - just turn off the WI-FI on my tablet for a while on purpose (some wise trooper already suggested this to do once in the forum - and it WORKS)... After turning on the WI-FI and restarting the game - got the prize, but NO points... May be just coincidence or certain thing... It happened that was my habbit in the times when the game was crashing heavily: first checked how many points I DO have, then started the battle... After crash always had the same amount... Good that no less though ;)

Cheers,

W

DaveMurray
03-27-2017, 11:14 AM
Up!!

I think this is a great idea and it's also easy to implement. It can show you weekly how many points each one gave or how many times they used your champion and reset with the pvp for example.
I use all 50 of my troopers everyday but i believe than only 1/3 of them return the favor and it's kinda sad.
I don't want to make a list and write them down cause i am not sure if the message i get for the ones that used my champion works properly.

zdm-1083
03-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Well, I did it for 1 week, and I think that if you rightly do the math it's quite obvious which trooper is not fair.

But I would advise to:
- restart the game often
- do not blame too quick trooper, bug happens often...

After one week without a name or 2 popping and if math shows 2 or 3 missing badges, I think it worth it to drop
the trooper :P